Windows 10: support

Discus and support support in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Why isn't there any live support. after weeks of 'was this helpful' links and searching forums, my issues is still NOT resolved. At this point... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by WilliamWilkerson1, Mar 28, 2020.

1. support

Why isn't there any live support. after weeks of 'was this helpful' links and searching forums, my issues is still NOT resolved. At this point Microsoft is HORRIBLE in this support category. unfortunately, since we're under microsofts thumb because they have a monopoly on the market, we must suffer.

I apologise if I sound rude and obnoxious here, but im sure you will understand the frustration. WEEKS without any resolvement, is far too long.

anyways, my issues is this.... once again repeating myself, I have a small laptop with very limited specs. , not much RAM, or drive space. I would like to refresh or restart my pc back to factory. The refresh always fails. saying I need more space, or to add at least 12gb of USB external space. First, I have uninstalled every application outside of factory. Still need more space. Next, I have uninstalled other app's such as things that are not needed such as OneNote etc. the extra's that Microsoft conveniently includes for you. Still not enough space. I have freed up 3 GB at this point Next I add a 32GB external drive. Success! ……….oh wait. Partial success. It goes through the 'getting prepared', then 'downloading', then 'installing', then...… what do you know 'NEED MORE SPACE', except this time, it does not give me the option of using the external USB which still have 29GB available to use. So, it says' unable to refresh or restart', however I can select my C: drive to 'free up more space'. THERES NOTHING LEFT TO FREE UP besides the boot up essentials of the actual laptop. totally ridiculous. Its basic bare-bones at this point.

So, after visiting all of the 'was this helpful' links provided by Mircrosoft themselves, and restarting in 'safe mode', or 'boot directory, I still end up with FAILURE.

communication is non-existent, besides time consuming emails back and forth, where we can never truly get the correct message across. After YEARS of requests for live support, Microsoft should get the hint that WE NEED LIVE SUPPORT!. Perhaps that they just don't care, seeing as the corner the market. yes, i'm being sarcastic. I'm very frustrated. I'm usually a passive person, but waiting weeks for a resolution is no longer acceptable.

Anyways, if someone out there in this massive world of over-looked and unread messages sees this post and HAS THE ANSWER and not another 'was this helpful' or 'did this work' option, then I'm all ears and ready to follow instruction.

Otherwise, I guess its trash can time for this laptop and time to purchase a laptop that DOES NOT use Microsoft.

:)

WilliamWilkerson1, Mar 28, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 28, 2020
  3. B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, Mar 28, 2020
  4. reidcc Win User

support

SuSe 10.2 MP3 support ?'s

I can help here... but only via a site where I found this before. I can't even remember the site, but search in Google for "Hacking SUSE 10.2"

The first site that pops up will list the steps necessary to add MP3 support(and other plug-ins and DVD support) to SUSE.

Chris

reidcc, Mar 28, 2020
Thema:

support

1. support - Similar Threads - support

2. Microsoft is a virus now and chat support couldn't prove that they weren't and just kept...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft is a virus now and chat support couldn't prove that they weren't and just kept...: Yeah so Microsoft is a virus now they are no longer just an operating system. So I'm going to prove to all you Microsoft shills who are going to pretend that Microsoft isn't a virus that Microsoft isn't in fact a virus. Any Microsoft shill that believes Microsoft is not a...
  3. How long Windows 11 version 24H1 will be supported?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How long Windows 11 version 24H1 will be supported?: Windows 11 version 24H1 spotted Windows 11 version 24H2.Windows 11 version 24H1 or 24H2?Windows 11 version 24H1 support ends until June 9, 2026. However, Windows 11 version 24H1 first Dev Channels were scheduled to be launched on March 27, 2024, only 2 weeks leftHowever,...
  4. Microsoft is a virus now and chat support couldn't prove that they weren't and just kept...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft is a virus now and chat support couldn't prove that they weren't and just kept...: Yeah so Microsoft is a virus now they are no longer just an operating system. So I'm going to prove to all you Microsoft shills who are going to pretend that Microsoft isn't a virus that Microsoft isn't in fact a virus. Any Microsoft shill that believes Microsoft is not a...
  5. How long Windows 11 version 24H1 will be supported?

How long Windows 11 version 24H1 will be supported?: Windows 11 version 24H1 spotted Windows 11 version 24H2.Windows 11 version 24H1 or 24H2?Windows 11 version 24H1 support ends until June 9, 2026. However, Windows 11 version 24H1 first Dev Channels were scheduled to be launched on March 27, 2024, only 2 weeks leftHowever,...
  6. Microsoft is a virus now and chat support couldn't prove that they weren't and just kept...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Does thinkpad t470 i5 6th gen support windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does thinkpad t470 i5 6th gen support windows 11: Does thinkpad t470 i5 6th gen support windows 11.how to update windows 11 for free. It's given or should forcely update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-thinkpad-t470-i5-6th-gen-support-windows-11/57705da2-3400-4c5c-9bf3-f6e534240547
  8. Does thinkpad t470 i5 6th gen support windows 11

Does thinkpad t470 i5 6th gen support windows 11: Does thinkpad t470 i5 6th gen support windows 11.how to update windows 11 for free. It's given or should forcely update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-thinkpad-t470-i5-6th-gen-support-windows-11/57705da2-3400-4c5c-9bf3-f6e534240547
  9. Help with purchasing support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with purchasing support: My windows updates for windows 10 continue to fail 0x80070002 and 0x8007371B error codes. I have gone through all the troubleshooting step with no results. I need to purchase support to fix this problem. I attempted to set up a case, but apparently I have Azure Active Account...
  10. Help with purchasing support

Help with purchasing support: My windows updates for windows 10 continue to fail 0x80070002 and 0x8007371B error codes. I have gone through all the troubleshooting step with no results. I need to purchase support to fix this problem. I attempted to set up a case, but apparently I have Azure Active Account...