Windows 10: Support

Discus and support Support in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Does Microsoft use 3rd Party "Partners to Support Users"?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MKStallbaumer, May 7, 2020.

1. Support

Does Microsoft use 3rd Party "Partners to Support Users"?

:)

MKStallbaumer, May 7, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 7, 2020
  3. B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, May 7, 2020
  4. reidcc Win User

Support

SuSe 10.2 MP3 support ?'s

I can help here... but only via a site where I found this before. I can't even remember the site, but search in Google for "Hacking SUSE 10.2"

The first site that pops up will list the steps necessary to add MP3 support(and other plug-ins and DVD support) to SUSE.

Chris

reidcc, May 7, 2020
Thema:

Support

1. Support - Similar Threads - Support

2. Standard Hardware security not supported

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Standard Hardware security not supported: I recently clean-installed Win 10 Home, and i came to find this message saying "Standard Hardware security not supported". I passed all 3 of 4 requirements -TPM 2.0, Secure Boot, DEP. However i dont know how to check for UEFI MAT....
  3. Drivers Support

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Drivers Support: How do I cancel my subscription for drivers support. I did not know I had signed up for this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/drivers-support/1118525a-b3c5-4a22-bb3b-b1ee9396fc6c
  4. Windows 10 End of support

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 End of support: What will happen when windows 10 is out of support in 2025 when there is no other versions of windows ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-end-of-support/3fc8aff4-c7b3-47b5-af70-20a36ec72622
  5. Windows 10 - repair / reinstall support

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 - repair / reinstall support: Hi, I`m having some trouble with my Lenovo Legion Y530. The battery died, changed it, but the Lenovo Vantage app does not want to reinstall or repair. It goes 90% and than..bang, error. As I`m having trouble with it I was thinking I would reinstall the windows 10. I...
  6. Bluetooth not working after Intel Driver and Support Bluetooth update installed

Bluetooth not working after Intel Driver and Support Bluetooth update installed: I saw an update on Intel Driver and SUpport for Bluetooth driver, after installation my machine froze for some time and then on force restart, Bluetooth isn't working. I don't see an option of switching Bluetooth on. Please help....
  7. Technical Support

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Technical Support: PLEASE HELP! My brothers PC fans and cpu fan is still on even after shutdown. Happened yesterday and again today. I'm afraid to hold the power button because when I tried that yesterday the pc fans shut off except for the cpu fan. I had to shut it down via power switch on the...
  8. Windows 10 version 2004 support page goes live ahead of launch

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 version 2004 support page goes live ahead of launch: Windows 10 version 2004 (May 2020 Update) will be arriving later this week for many of those individuals and companies not presently using it. This update would be the first major release of the year and it will introduce several improvements and a few new features including...
  9. Driver One Support - Security

Driver One Support - Security: A Driver One Support Icon mysteriously appeared on my Task Bar. I have been having problems with Driver One since I upgraded to Win 10. The Icon looks like a horseshoe on its left side in white and the icon is on a blue background. Does anyone know if it's safe to use this...
  10. Why is my 10000 INR licensed OS doesn't support HEVC whereas a cheap OEM version does?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Why is my 10000 INR licensed OS doesn't support HEVC whereas a cheap OEM version does?: I've a OEM installed windows 10 on laptop and a license that I bought for my desktop from MS store. OEM by default has this codec, VLC a free player has this codec, a 10,000+ INR worth product doesn't come with this? Hope this is some sort of a joke and will be fixed....