Windows 10: support

Discus and support support in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; when i was upgrade my pc from windwos 8.1 to windows 10 home edition and after that the backup files in "E" was lockedencrypted, thus, i can not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Mohammednur Seman, Oct 1, 2022.

1. support

when i was upgrade my pc from windwos 8.1 to windows 10 home edition and after that the backup files in "E" was lockedencrypted, thus, i can not accessed the backup files. what shall i do?

:)

Mohammednur Seman, Oct 1, 2022
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 1, 2022
  3. B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, Oct 1, 2022
  4. reidcc Win User

support

SuSe 10.2 MP3 support ?'s

I can help here... but only via a site where I found this before. I can't even remember the site, but search in Google for "Hacking SUSE 10.2"

The first site that pops up will list the steps necessary to add MP3 support(and other plug-ins and DVD support) to SUSE.

Chris

reidcc, Oct 1, 2022
Thema:

support

1. support - Similar Threads - support

2. How do you turn off notifications for replies to questions in Microsoft support community?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How do you turn off notifications for replies to questions in Microsoft support community?: How do you turn off notifications for replies to questions in Microsoft support community?Microsoft Support Community You have a reply to a question...
  3. How do you turn off notifications for replies to questions in Microsoft support community?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you turn off notifications for replies to questions in Microsoft support community?: How do you turn off notifications for replies to questions in Microsoft support community?Microsoft Support Community You have a reply to a question...
  4. How do you turn off notifications for replies to questions in Microsoft support community?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to enable support for Unicode characters with command prompt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to enable support for Unicode characters with command prompt: Hello Microsoft Support,We are facing an issue when using bcp.exe command on Windows server to bulk load data to SQL Server. The BCP command is not working when the file name contains non-english characters. We wanted to enable Unicode support for command line and so we...
  6. How to enable support for Unicode characters with command prompt

How to enable support for Unicode characters with command prompt: Hello Microsoft Support,We are facing an issue when using bcp.exe command on Windows server to bulk load data to SQL Server. The BCP command is not working when the file name contains non-english characters. We wanted to enable Unicode support for command line and so we...
  7. I do not have xbox but keep getting requests to update it and can't get to support from...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I do not have xbox but keep getting requests to update it and can't get to support from...: I do not have xbox but keep getting requests to update it. I tried to uninstall Xbox but it doesn't exist on my computer. I don't want it and would like to stop the constant update notifications....
  8. I do not have xbox but keep getting requests to update it and can't get to support from...

I do not have xbox but keep getting requests to update it and can't get to support from...: I do not have xbox but keep getting requests to update it. I tried to uninstall Xbox but it doesn't exist on my computer. I don't want it and would like to stop the constant update notifications....
  9. Phone number for support.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone number for support.: Don't you have a phone number for support?I am set up on auto renewal every year. I have been using this for years and today I went to create something in publisher and the app is not here neither is excel and there is not a phone number to be found? HELP...
  10. Phone number for support.

Phone number for support.: Don't you have a phone number for support?I am set up on auto renewal every year. I have been using this for years and today I went to create something in publisher and the app is not here neither is excel and there is not a phone number to be found? HELP...