Windows 10: Supportassist in Win10

Discus and support Supportassist in Win10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Supportassist has stopped working. I can not update this app and my PC is getting slow. Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AlazarAbay, Sep 23, 2018.

1. Supportassist in Win10

Supportassist has stopped working. I can not update this app and my PC is getting slow. Thanks

:)

AlazarAbay, Sep 23, 2018

2. SupportAssist tile does not work

Hi Ken,

To better assist you, kindly provide us a screenshot of the "SupportAssist tile" so we can investigate.

Meanwhile, kindly follow these troubleshooting steps:

Looking forward to your response.

Raymond Ave, Sep 23, 2018
  3. Airpilot Win User
    Confusing Dell SupportAssist Test Results

Simrick... Thanks for your guidance. I'll try your suggestions today and get back to you.

Kyhi... From the SupportAssist program on my XPS13, not online, thanks.

Airpilot, Sep 23, 2018
  4. simrick Win User

Supportassist in Win10

Confusing Dell SupportAssist Test Results

Sounds good.

simrick, Sep 23, 2018
Thema:

Supportassist in Win10

1. Supportassist in Win10 - Similar Threads - Supportassist Win10

2. Disk Drive was gone after SupportAssist OS Recovery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disk Drive was gone after SupportAssist OS Recovery: Hello,My name is Anees Arshad. I made 3 partitions on my Dell Laptop hard drive: Local DiskC:, Local Disk D: and Multimedia E:. The laptop was lagging a lot I suspected a malware problem I ended up using SupportAssist OS Recovery Assistant to reset. The laptop was back to its...
  3. Disk Drive was gone after SupportAssist OS Recovery

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disk Drive was gone after SupportAssist OS Recovery: Hello,My name is Anees Arshad. I made 3 partitions on my Dell Laptop hard drive: Local DiskC:, Local Disk D: and Multimedia E:. The laptop was lagging a lot I suspected a malware problem I ended up using SupportAssist OS Recovery Assistant to reset. The laptop was back to its...
  4. Disk Drive was gone after SupportAssist OS Recovery

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Dell SupportAssist keeps popping up on Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Dell SupportAssist keeps popping up on Windows 11/10: [IMG]Dell SupportAssist is a utility that keeps Dell computers up to date. In addition to this, it also has some additional features that are helpful for Dell users. Some Dell users reported that the Dell SupportAssist keeps popping up on their Windows computers. For some...
  6. Disk Drive was gone after SupportAssist OS Recovery Assistant

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disk Drive was gone after SupportAssist OS Recovery Assistant: Hello,My name is Jefri. I made 3 partitions on my Dell Laptop hard drive: OS C:, Data D: and Multimedia E:. The OS was suddenly crashed when I tried to move some files to external hard disk. After clicking on the available options, I ended up using SupportAssist OS Recovery...
  7. Disk Drive was gone after SupportAssist OS Recovery Assistant

Disk Drive was gone after SupportAssist OS Recovery Assistant: Hello,My name is Jefri. I made 3 partitions on my Dell Laptop hard drive: OS C:, Data D: and Multimedia E:. The OS was suddenly crashed when I tried to move some files to external hard disk. After clicking on the available options, I ended up using SupportAssist OS Recovery...
  8. SupportAssist Fails to install after 22h2 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SupportAssist Fails to install after 22h2 update: SupportAssist Fails to install after 22h2 update it downloads and and then fails midwayplease help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/supportassist-fails-to-install-after-22h2-update/6769c9c1-16a6-4343-aa8e-4f0a3cfe4d14
  9. SupportAssist Fails to install after 22h2 update

SupportAssist Fails to install after 22h2 update: SupportAssist Fails to install after 22h2 update it downloads and and then fails midwayplease help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/supportassist-fails-to-install-after-22h2-update/6769c9c1-16a6-4343-aa8e-4f0a3cfe4d14
  10. Can't click optimize my system in SupportAssist

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't click optimize my system in SupportAssist: Hello,I'm a user of Dell Inspiron 5559, i recently made a reset to my pc. After the reset, i cannot optimize my device as the option is grayed out and can't be clicked. Please help me asap!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dell support

2. open dell support assist app

3. dell support assist not opening

4. dell supportassist,
  5. support assistant dell,
  6. dell support assistant not working,
  7. icon for dell support assist,
  8. dell support assist not loading,
  9. dell support assist wont open,
  10. dell support assistant not loading,
  11. how to uninstall dell support assist agent in windows 10,