Windows 10: Supported Resolutions / Display Modes ?

Discus and support Supported Resolutions / Display Modes ? in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Any body know the registry key to what is called Supported Resolutions / Display Modes ? or a 3rd Party Editor to these ? The reason I ask is that a 4... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by nIGHTmAYOR, Apr 10, 2019.

1. Supported Resolutions / Display Modes ?

Any body know the registry key to what is called Supported Resolutions / Display Modes ? or a 3rd Party Editor to these ?

The reason I ask is that a 4 year old and persisting bug found in Intel graphics drivers for 4,5,6 series cause all their latest drivers to flicker in games and while everybody got used to that thinking its caused by low frame rates there is actually a fixed ancient driver that has this bug handled and graphics are super smooth on which , however the claim on that driver is with Intel trying to deny that it is their fault and blaming it on OS (Windows in our case) is for a mysterious reason altering between Interlaced and Non Interlaced resolutions on game / video playback in a rapid manor which cause such flicker. so they claim they had to remove all traces of Interlaced resolutions / display modes so windows cant alter between them , now I have been experimenting with that reinstalling drivers back and forth and I cant seem to find any traces of Interlaced Resolution / Display Modes appearing anywhere in settings , so I am just wondering if the claim is a lie or there is actually a hidden place Windows keep modes that are not showing anywhere or what ...

:)

nIGHTmAYOR, Apr 10, 2019

2. screen display

Hi William,

It is important that you have the correct screen display and resolution. We suggest that you perform the following steps to reset the monitor settings:

• Boot your computer in
      safe mode
    • Once in safe mode, right-click the desktop > Screen Resolution.
    • Change the display settings back to the original configuration.
    • Restart your computer.

Feel free to update us on the result.

Rachelle Gra, Apr 10, 2019
  3. Display resolution keeps changing

Hi Rick,

It might be caused by a faulty driver that's why your display resolution keeps changing. We
    suggest that you uninstall and reinstall the display driver, see steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device Manager.
    • For graphics cards, expand the Display adapters category, right click your graphics card and select Uninstall.
    • Restart your PC and Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Robelene Win, Apr 10, 2019
  4. Supported Resolutions / Display Modes ?

Resolution?

Hi Ryan,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand that you want to change the screen resolution in Windows 10. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

Before we proceed, we require more information to assist you better.

• What are the options you are getting?
    • How exactly are you trying to change the screen resolution?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below to change the screen resolution.

• Right click on desktop.
    • Select Display settings.
    • Click on Advance display settings.
    • Under resolution drop down, you can select the option 1600x900.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further assistance on Windows, feel free to post your query on Microsoft Community Forum.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Apr 10, 2019
Thema:

Supported Resolutions / Display Modes ?

1. Supported Resolutions / Display Modes ? - Similar Threads - Supported Resolutions Display

2. NVIDIA custom resolution not supported by your display [Fixed]

in Windows 10 News
    NVIDIA custom resolution not supported by your display [Fixed]: [ATTACH]Users may sometimes want to set a custom display resolution on their monitor. With NVIDIA, you can set any resolution you prefer for your display as long as your monitor allows it. Some users face issues while trying to set a custom resolution for their display on...
  3. Display resolution

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display resolution: I recently got a new monitor for my work computer. I set it up and I had to change display resolution because my start up bar was below the screen. now every time I turn on my computer, I get a display notification and it will not go away. It says hit 2 to disable but it...
  4. DISPLAY RESOLUTION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DISPLAY RESOLUTION: I have two large monitors that I have used for some time, both are ACER, they are both the same physical size, but they are a different model. Monitor one recommends a screen resolution of 2560 x 1600, Monitor two is recommended to be set at 2880 x 1620. However, via my...
  5. Display Resolution

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display Resolution: Unable to find/apply correct display resolution 1920 x 1080 for my HP 24f display. It was working properly previously . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-resolution/b840588e-7426-42b0-bf8a-788d35ad4b9d
  6. Can't change display resolution in Safe Mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't change display resolution in Safe Mode: I've just bought a monitor and it says to me "INPUT SIGNAL OUT OF RANGE". One possible solution to this problem is to reboot my laptot in safe mode and change the display resolution to the one suggested by the monitor. But actually, when I do it, I cannot change the display...
  7. display resolution

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    display resolution: I cannot change one of my monitor's display resolution to 1920 x 1080 to fit on the screen. That is not a choice that is given and I cannot manually type in that ratio. Every now and then my one monitor does this and there is no rhyme or reason when it reverts back....
  8. Display resolution

Display resolution: I just reinstalled Windows10 after replacing the SSD. I have two displays. One is running at the recommended resolution of 1080 x 1920 but the other insists on 1024 x 768. I have tried to change the resolution using the Windows Settings Display page as well as the NVIDIA...
  9. display supported modes

display supported modes: Hi All, Does anyone know where are all the supported display modes listed (in Windows registry?) Problem is that due to a video switch the display, computer does not get EDID data from the display and the native resolution is not then listed in the supported modes of the...
  10. display resolution

display resolution: Every time I reboot my display resolution is incorrect. I select the 1920 X1080 (recommended) then select save message but it will not save it. the very next time I reboot it will default back to a lower resolution....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to find what display resolutions are supported

2. Supported Display Modes