Windows 10: supprt assist not responding.

Discus and support supprt assist not responding. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; supprt assist is not responding. it gives a message that an update is available and then it keeps on updating but never opens. also i am finding the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ranbir_Singh, Jun 21, 2020.

1. supprt assist not responding.

supprt assist is not responding. it gives a message that an update is available and then it keeps on updating but never opens.

also i am finding the pc to be very slow.

:)

Ranbir_Singh, Jun 21, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond supprt assist  not responding. :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jun 21, 2020
  3. Fake Java Update pop-up appearing on Windows 10.

Hello James,

Thank you for responding quickly with the status of the issue.

Please reply:

• Did you go through the link suggested in the above post?
    • Which part of the steps are you unable to carry out?

The article shared above lists the steps in a user friendly manner. I suggest you to go through the steps from the link above and write to us for with the status of the issue for further assistance.

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Jun 21, 2020
  4. supprt assist not responding.

Support Assist.

My support assist is not responding.

When I attempted to go to my control panel and programs I looked for H support to repair and I do not have an HP support list in my programs at all.

What is my next step please?

Reichert Renee, Jun 21, 2020
Thema:

supprt assist not responding.

1. supprt assist not responding. - Similar Threads - supprt assist responding

2. Computer glitching, second monitor not responding, mouse flickering. Virtual Assistant wont...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer glitching, second monitor not responding, mouse flickering. Virtual Assistant wont...: I can't get a hold of anyone over the phone, they send me to the virtual assistant. The virtual assistant has not responded to me in over a week. I don't know what to do....
  3. Computer glitching, second monitor not responding, mouse flickering. Virtual Assistant wont...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer glitching, second monitor not responding, mouse flickering. Virtual Assistant wont...: I can't get a hold of anyone over the phone, they send me to the virtual assistant. The virtual assistant has not responded to me in over a week. I don't know what to do....
  4. Computer glitching, second monitor not responding, mouse flickering. Virtual Assistant wont...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. General supprt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    General supprt: Hi Guys , hope you all well I have a general question and hope I dont offend anyone here but is this support purely for basic users ?. Ive asked one or two questions and the answer is always rather basic . I also read answers to other question and the replies are always basic...
  6. General supprt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    General supprt: Hi Guys , hope you all well I have a general question and hope I dont offend anyone here but is this support purely for basic users ?. Ive asked one or two questions and the answer is always rather basic . I also read answers to other question and the replies are always basic...
  7. General supprt

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Assistance

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Assistance: Can a customer use a Retail Windows 7 product key to Activate modern versions of Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/assistance/d4bdfb26-5386-47af-937c-b754871f443e
  9. Windows not responding after dellsupport assist ran an update?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows not responding after dellsupport assist ran an update?: Hi, pretty much exactly what the title reads. I was watching YouTube no issue and Dell Support assist ran an update in the background and Windows 10 immediately stopped responding. I couldn't even open the start menu or get anything to pull up using Ctrl+Alt+Del. I tried...
  10. Windows 10 1809 Update deleted files - No resolution or solution by Supprt to date

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 1809 Update deleted files - No resolution or solution by Supprt to date: 3rd October, While working on the computer I went to open a file and could not find the file - from past experience that updates sometimes affect the computer, I checked on Settings / Updates and found that Windows 1809 was in the process of downloading and preparing to...