Windows 10: Supremo scam

Discus and support Supremo scam in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I received this call today, they say my bank account was charged $400.00 and to reverse it I had to call them back, they said they were Microsoft.... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by GregoryJax, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Supremo scam

I received this call today, they say my bank account was charged $400.00 and to reverse it I had to call them back, they said they were Microsoft. When I called back on a non internet connected phone they wanted to access my computer. Google showed this site as a possible scam. If they call you, do not give them access. I know from experience that Microsoft will not call unless you call them first. I reported this to Microsoft by calling them. BEWARE

:)

GregoryJax, Apr 23, 2019
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Supremo Scam

Yes it is not easy to remove this software!

To remove this scam software:

• Sstop the Supremo service in Task Manager (Ctrl + Shift + Esc)
    • While in Task Manager go to the Startup Tab and disable the Supremo Service
    • Find the folder supremo is located in and delete the folder, if necessary take ownership of the folder first
    • Reboot

DaveM121, Apr 24, 2019
  3. Supremo scam

Supremo does not install itself, it just runs from an exe file. Find supremo.exe, it's likely in your downloads folder, and just delete it. See

this article from Supremo.

Uninstall Supremo in just a few steps

Supremo gives remote access but who knows what the scammer may have installed? Run a full virus scan. To be totally safe use 'Reset this PC' in Settings >Update & Security >Recovery or do a clean install. Unfortunately this wipes out all your installed programs.
    (Back up your data!).

laudablepus, Apr 24, 2019
  4. clam1952 Win User

Supremo scam

clam1952, Apr 24, 2019
Thema:

Supremo scam

1. Supremo scam - Similar Threads - Supremo scam

2. Suspicious Scams

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Suspicious Scams: I've received calls at least twice a month from someone pretending to be from Microsoft Windows Defender Refund Department. They claim that I have paid $299.99 for security software and they can no longer provided security for my computer. They want to refund me the money,...
  3. Virus scam.

Virus scam.: A virus alert came up telling me to call the number 877 427-9910. This seems to be some place near Anaheim. It isn't Microsoft, but the guy even gave me a Microsoft Identifying name of Jason MC029C. It was impossible to close Microsoft Edge while I was online. The guy...
  4. UK Airport email scam

UK Airport email scam: Hi there this obviously could have been a big problem -- although it would seem to me a pretty obvious scam -- however so many people are very lax when it comes to email type scams I'm hardly surprised though. Airport email scam thwarted by UK's cyber-defender NCSC - BBC...
  5. Scam or not

Scam or not: I got a call from a computer company today and they said my windows will expire in a few days, I bought my window 10 and installed it, So I don't think it will expire. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scam-or-not/195acc65-57d5-4641-8536-2d1149638aaf"
  6. Microsoft scamming

Microsoft scamming: OKAY, so I ask a question on Microsoft answers and a reply I get is a scammer wanting me to call a number. So lucky for me I checked before I called or ELSE. However the bottom line is unfortunately I cannot trust the replies I get supposedly from Microsoft 'helpers'. I am...
  7. Supremo references left in registry of Windows 10

Supremo references left in registry of Windows 10: I uninstalled the remote control program Supremo but there are two references left in the registry that will not delete. How can I get any and all references to Supremo off of my computer? The two that remained are:...
  8. Deleting Supremo Program from desktop

Deleting Supremo Program from desktop: How do you remove the program Supremo Service when it is not listed under the uninstall feature on Control Panel? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/deleting-supremo-program-from-desktop/d4791b9e-c33e-42ab-961a-9fa547df71bd
  9. Re: SUPREMO

Re: SUPREMO: Should i delete a program called SUPREMO? I don't know how i got it and what it is. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/re-supremo/c4b93b4a-9f5f-4dc4-aac6-10ac89aed1df"
  10. I have a hacker taking over my computer thru Supremo. How to get rid of him?

I have a hacker taking over my computer thru Supremo. How to get rid of him?: I first get a notification that Supremo is opening a remote session and then there he is, taking over my computer and he is on my desktop and opening anything he wants, including bank accts. I need help, PLEASE!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. supremo scam

2. is supremo a scam

3. supremo.exe scam

4. how to uninstall supremo installed by scammer,
  5. google supremo scam