Windows 10: Supremo scam

Discus and support Supremo scam in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I received this call today, they say my bank account was charged $400.00 and to reverse it I had to call them back, they said they were Microsoft.... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by GregoryJax, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Supremo scam

I received this call today, they say my bank account was charged $400.00 and to reverse it I had to call them back, they said they were Microsoft. When I called back on a non internet connected phone they wanted to access my computer. Google showed this site as a possible scam. If they call you, do not give them access. I know from experience that Microsoft will not call unless you call them first. I reported this to Microsoft by calling them. BEWARE

:)

GregoryJax, Apr 23, 2019
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Supremo Scam

Yes it is not easy to remove this software!

To remove this scam software:

• Sstop the Supremo service in Task Manager (Ctrl + Shift + Esc)
    • While in Task Manager go to the Startup Tab and disable the Supremo Service
    • Find the folder supremo is located in and delete the folder, if necessary take ownership of the folder first
    • Reboot

DaveM121, Apr 24, 2019
  3. Supremo scam

Supremo does not install itself, it just runs from an exe file. Find supremo.exe, it's likely in your downloads folder, and just delete it. See

this article from Supremo.

Uninstall Supremo in just a few steps

Supremo gives remote access but who knows what the scammer may have installed? Run a full virus scan. To be totally safe use 'Reset this PC' in Settings >Update & Security >Recovery or do a clean install. Unfortunately this wipes out all your installed programs.
    (Back up your data!).

laudablepus, Apr 24, 2019
  4. clam1952 Win User

Supremo scam

clam1952, Apr 24, 2019
Thema:

Supremo scam

1. Supremo scam - Similar Threads - Supremo scam

2. How do I get rid of Supremo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get rid of Supremo: How do You get rid of supremo or unlock https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-supremo/eb995f9f-b724-42df-b45f-873246a5d48d
  3. How do I get rid of Supremo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of Supremo: How do You get rid of supremo or unlock https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-supremo/eb995f9f-b724-42df-b45f-873246a5d48d
  4. How do I get rid of Supremo

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. SUPREMO SCAM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SUPREMO SCAM: some guy called me and said there are errors with my computer ,he told me to press windows+r ,then told me to type www.supremof something ,that took me to supremo's website ,then i hang up,am i safe? i did nothing else...
  6. SUPREMO SCAM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SUPREMO SCAM: some guy called me and said there are errors with my computer ,he told me to press windows+r ,then told me to type www.supremof something ,that took me to supremo's website ,then i hang up,am i safe? i did nothing else...
  7. SUPREMO SCAM

8. I have supremo and I did not give permission; I sat at my computer and watched this person...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have supremo and I did not give permission; I sat at my computer and watched this person...: I reported the issue to Amazon fraud and scam technical. And that where about three weeks ago, I deleted it off my computer, but now it's back. I need help getting rid of this supremo entering my privacy and my information and changing and stealing me and my family...
  9. SUPREMO SCAM

SUPREMO SCAM: There was already a topic about this scam in 2018 but now in August 2020 it's back. My location is Belgium. Got phoned by a guy who spoke English with an accent as if he belonged to an Indian call center and claimed to be from Microsoft support. Funny, no support in Dutch...
  10. Microsoft windows security scam (Supremo)

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft windows security scam (Supremo): We got a call that we would be charged 299.99 to renew our firewall protection automatically unless we called 360 208 8462. When we called the people could barely speak English (Asian). They asked us to download the Supremo program which we did, but then they started asking...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. supremo scam

2. google supremo

3. supremo free scam

4. what is supremo control scam,
  5. supremo.exe scam,
  6. is supremo a scam,
  7. supremo scam bank account,
  8. supremo download scam,
  9. remove supremo software,
  10. tried to get me to run supremo system,
  11. supremo scam fix,