Windows 10: Supress all other programs and notifications when one program open

Discus and support Supress all other programs and notifications when one program open in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, is there a way to supress all other programs and notifications when i have one app/program open (kodi) My OS is Windows 10 submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/filledk, Mar 1, 2020.

1. Supress all other programs and notifications when one program open

Hello, is there a way to supress all other programs and notifications when i have one app/program open (kodi)

My OS is Windows 10

submitted by /u/filledk
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/filledk, Mar 1, 2020
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z Program Icon Submission

Suggestion to have an option to change Notification Area icon this way too.
    Suggestion to finally have proper separate Options window like most (all?) Windows programs do.

Naki, Mar 1, 2020
  3. QED
    Qed Win User
    Monitor program with email notification

I will be away from the computer and not being able to use RDP or VNC from the mobile phone but i'm able to recieve email. Having the mobile a real time notification if the fan breaks or any other dangerous reason would be very nice.
    One "solution" could be to set MSI Afterurner to log temperature to a file and write a small java program to email it. But having something already integrated into the monitor program would be nice.

4. Supress all other programs and notifications when one program open

Uninstalled Programs still appearing in 'Show notifications for these apps'...

Hi Peter,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

Are you referring to Programs or Apps?

Please provide us the list of programs which are still showing up under
    'show notifications from these apps'.

I suggest you to reboot the computer and check.

Please get back to us with the information required and result of the suggestion to reboot,
    we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Mar 1, 2020
Thema:

Supress all other programs and notifications when one program open

1. Supress all other programs and notifications when one program open - Similar Threads - Supress programs notifications

2. When I open program in one desktop it open automaticly in other desktops in windows 11 dev...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I open program in one desktop it open automaticly in other desktops in windows 11 dev...: Hi Everyone I use task view too much in my laptop that works with windows 11 I entered dev channel because I love to have new featuresbut when I upgrade to build 23471 in dev channel I opened vs code and a video in desktop called css After ending 5 videos I go to another...
  3. When I open program in one desktop it open automaticly in other desktops in windows 11 dev...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I open program in one desktop it open automaticly in other desktops in windows 11 dev...: Hi Everyone I use task view too much in my laptop that works with windows 11 I entered dev channel because I love to have new featuresbut when I upgrade to build 23471 in dev channel I opened vs code and a video in desktop called css After ending 5 videos I go to another...
  4. Notifications not working unless program is open.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notifications not working unless program is open.: After an update a few months ago, the notifications for websites, like Google Calendar and Gmail do not work unless the tab is open. They do have permission to send notifications. I have tried restarting my computer several times, updating my drivers and checking for system...
  5. Notifications for Any One Program Will Not Disable

Notifications for Any One Program Will Not Disable: As stated in the subject title, whenever I want to disable notifications for any one program through Windows' settings, it appears it is off, but it somehow turns itself back on when I return to that screen. I've provided a video showcasing my issue:...
  6. One Particular Program Will Not Open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    One Particular Program Will Not Open: I recently attempted to install a Japanese game/visual novel on my computer, which has Windows 10. I think I was able to install it as a shortcut was created, as was a folder in Programs with an application file. I had my region set to Japan at the time. The version of the...
  7. PROBLEM in switching between multiple programs, WHEN ONE PROGRAM IS BEHIND OTHER PROGRAM.

PROBLEM in switching between multiple programs, WHEN ONE PROGRAM IS BEHIND OTHER PROGRAM.: I'm having an issue when trying to switch between programs in Windows 10. The problem is that I'll have multiple windows on a monitor and when switching between them, the window isn't always brought to the front and will stay behind the previously focused window. An example...
  8. Program will run in one account but not the other

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Program will run in one account but not the other: I have a program called Cut List that when I click on the icon it will ask me if I want this program to makes changes to my computer. When I say yes a small blue circle appears for a few seconds then goes away but the program never starts. However, if I go to a second...
  9. Lag when opening programs

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Lag when opening programs: --- revised 2/18/16 --- No further instances of lag (which can also stop macros from completing) since SUPERFETCH was disabled. However, some users report occasional lag despite this measure, and the underlying problem is extant. It appears to have nothing to do with...
  10. Multiple programs taskbar. When one open others do not appear in front

in Windows 10 Support
    Multiple programs taskbar. When one open others do not appear in front: Let's say I have 5 programs on my taskbar. IE, calculator, word, excel and ppt. Let's say I have IE open. If I try to click on another program on taskbar, it does not show up over the IE. Same as any other program that is opened, when clicking on the taskbar program it will...