Windows 10: Surface 1 Headphones audio problem

Discus and support Surface 1 Headphones audio problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently got Surface 1 headphones shipped over from Canada I'm in the UK and have encountered a problem recently. I'm in teams meetings and can hear... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AadiGoel, Jan 12, 2021.

1. AadiGoel Win User

Surface 1 Headphones audio problem

I recently got Surface 1 headphones shipped over from Canada I'm in the UK and have encountered a problem recently. I'm in teams meetings and can hear audio fine, but if I open a separate tab or application such as spotify, I don't get any audio from the new tab opened. I can hear everything fine from Teams, but nothing from spotify or youtube. I've tried with multiple applications, but only audio comes from the first application/tab opened. Please help me because I want to listen to music while doing work on teams, thanks in advance.

Haven't tried anything so far.

:)

AadiGoel, Jan 12, 2021

2. Connecting B&O H8 Headphones to Surface Book via Bluetooth

My B&O H8 noise cancelling headphones will pair via Bluetooth to my Surface Book but I could not select them as an audio device on the Surface Book. I have seen multiple discussion threads on this same topic but none of those suggestions solved this
    problem. After trying numerous different recommendations I found the solution! Simply delete the paired B&O H8 headphones from the Bluetooth devices list, connect the headphones with the USB charging cable to the Surface Book and then add the headphones as
    a new Bluetooth device and the Surface Book will recognize the headphones as an audio device.

cbsimpson_dc, Jan 12, 2021
  3. Surface Pro 4 not working properly.

Hello,

Thank you for the reply.

I suggest you follow the steps below to fix issues with audio and check if that helps

1. Right click on the
      speaker icon which is on the bottom right corner.
    2. Select Sound option
      from the list.
    3. Under Playback tab, Right click on
      speakers\headphones.
    4. Select Advance option.
    5. Under Advance tab, click on
      Restore Defaults.

If the issue still persists, you can also try the steps from the following article to

troubleshoot Surface sound and audio accessories

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Jan 12, 2021
  4. Surface 1 Headphones audio problem

[WTB][EU]   Beginner audiophile headphones

i would also recommend looking at the Audio Technica m50s if this is your first step into audiophile headphones.

most of the cans you listed will also need an amp to push them.

THRiLL KiLL, Jan 12, 2021
Thema:

Surface 1 Headphones audio problem

1. Surface 1 Headphones audio problem - Similar Threads - Surface Headphones audio

2. Audio Problems for 1 month

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Problems for 1 month: HI,I have some audio issues with my HP Laptop. These problems come only when i use realtek drivers. when i use normal high defintion audio a dont have these prblems. The problems is that when i plug my headphones bass i lacking like there is a high pass filter applied to the...
  3. Audio Problems for 1 month

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio Problems for 1 month: HI,I have some audio issues with my HP Laptop. These problems come only when i use realtek drivers. when i use normal high defintion audio a dont have these prblems. The problems is that when i plug my headphones bass i lacking like there is a high pass filter applied to the...
  4. Headphone Audio Problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headphone Audio Problems: I got a new pair of headphones and when I plug them in they work and the noise registers but I hear no audio. Also the mic isn't working. The window's troubleshooter updated the audio drivers and it didn't fix the problem. Any advice?...
  5. Surface 1 Headphones audio

Surface 1 Headphones audio: I recently got Surface 1 headphones shipped over from Canada I'm in the UK and have encountered a problem recently. I'm in teams meetings and can hear audio fine, but if I open a separate tab or application such as spotify, I don't get any audio from the new tab opened. I can...
  6. Audio problems with headphones

Audio problems with headphones: My problem is that normally I plug my headphones into my computer, it has a degree of volume, for example, 40/100, when I unplug the headphones, it has a different degree of volume, it can be 30/100 or 0/100 depends on the degree of volume I've set before plugging in. But...
  7. Headphone audio problem

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Headphone audio problem: Hi, My laptop audio is working fine. But when I connect my headset, I don't hear anything. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/headphone-audio-problem/1ac61c75-b2f5-4f33-94da-ebbca49734bb
  8. Audio problems with headphones.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio problems with headphones.: I recently purchased a pair of USB headphones and went straight into its software and cranked the bass up. Problem is that when there is heavy bass in music the volume rapidly decreases then goes back to normal to compensate for the bass. I've had this problem with my...
  9. Headphone/Audio Problems

Headphone/Audio Problems: Hello! I am encountering an extremely annoying issue with my HyperX Cloud II headphones where only certain things will play. I loaded up Minecraft, and the audio was playing through my headphones normally. I then realized I couldn’t hear my friends through Discord, so I...
  10. Headphone Audio not working problem

Headphone Audio not working problem: There's this incredibly obnoxious problem where my wired headphones plugged into the audio jack and the audio is fine and stays like that. Then sometimes when they headphones are pulled out of the jack, the whole computer makes the audio come out of the speakers instead of...