Windows 10: Surface 1 Headphones audio

Discus and support Surface 1 Headphones audio in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently got Surface 1 headphones shipped over from Canada I'm in the UK and have encountered a problem recently. I'm in teams meetings and can hear... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AadiGoel, Jan 11, 2021.

1. AadiGoel Win User

Surface 1 Headphones audio

I recently got Surface 1 headphones shipped over from Canada I'm in the UK and have encountered a problem recently. I'm in teams meetings and can hear audio fine, but if I open a separate tab or application such as spotify, I don't get any audio from the new tab opened. I can hear everything fine from Teams, but nothing from spotify or youtube. I've tried with multiple applications, but only audio comes from the first application/tab opened. Please help me because I want to listen to music while doing work on teams, thanks in advance.

:)

AadiGoel, Jan 11, 2021

2. Surface Pro 4 not working properly.

Hello,

Thank you for the reply.

I suggest you follow the steps below to fix issues with audio and check if that helps

1. Right click on the
      speaker icon which is on the bottom right corner.
    2. Select Sound option
      from the list.
    3. Under Playback tab, Right click on
      speakers\headphones.
    4. Select Advance option.
    5. Under Advance tab, click on
      Restore Defaults.

If the issue still persists, you can also try the steps from the following article to

troubleshoot Surface sound and audio accessories

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Jan 11, 2021
  3. Connecting B&O H8 Headphones to Surface Book via Bluetooth

My B&O H8 noise cancelling headphones will pair via Bluetooth to my Surface Book but I could not select them as an audio device on the Surface Book. I have seen multiple discussion threads on this same topic but none of those suggestions solved this
    problem. After trying numerous different recommendations I found the solution! Simply delete the paired B&O H8 headphones from the Bluetooth devices list, connect the headphones with the USB charging cable to the Surface Book and then add the headphones as
    a new Bluetooth device and the Surface Book will recognize the headphones as an audio device.

cbsimpson_dc, Jan 11, 2021
  4. Surface 1 Headphones audio

[WTB][EU]   Beginner audiophile headphones

i would also recommend looking at the Audio Technica m50s if this is your first step into audiophile headphones.

most of the cans you listed will also need an amp to push them.

THRiLL KiLL, Jan 11, 2021
Thema:

Surface 1 Headphones audio

1. Surface 1 Headphones audio - Similar Threads - Surface Headphones audio

2. my headphone audio isnt working in 1 side

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my headphone audio isnt working in 1 side: recently my audios not been working after i unplugged my headphones to use them for my phone, when i came back to my laptop the audio wasnt working correctly and i can only hear audio in 1 side however the audios fine when i dont use headphones.its not the headphones they...
  3. my headphone audio isnt working in 1 side

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my headphone audio isnt working in 1 side: recently my audios not been working after i unplugged my headphones to use them for my phone, when i came back to my laptop the audio wasnt working correctly and i can only hear audio in 1 side however the audios fine when i dont use headphones.its not the headphones they...
  4. my headphone audio isnt working in 1 side

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Audio on headphones is very low quality when there are more then 1 software with audio output

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio on headphones is very low quality when there are more then 1 software with audio output: Hi,I have na issue where audio is of very quality on my headphones when I have more than 1 software with audio output running e.g. Spotify and Android EmulatorMy headphones are Sony WH-CH510 and I'm sure it's not a problem with headphones.While using Windows 10, there used to...
  6. Surface 1 Headphones audio problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface 1 Headphones audio problem: I recently got Surface 1 headphones shipped over from Canada I'm in the UK and have encountered a problem recently. I'm in teams meetings and can hear audio fine, but if I open a separate tab or application such as spotify, I don't get any audio from the new tab opened. I can...
  7. audio headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    audio headphones: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0662&SUBSYS_103C3646&REV_1001 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-headphones/7a05acef-62d9-435a-959d-edf50f0096c2
  8. headphone audio

in Windows 10 Customization
    headphone audio: hi, my audio is working fine until I plug my headphones into the audio jack. the message pops up saying that I have plugged a device into the audio jack, but no sound is coming out....
  9. HeadPhone audio

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    HeadPhone audio: I heard dts headphone x only supports 16 bit and 44 hz audio has that change ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/headphone-audio/d1656c75-f3d6-4ec9-a6f4-5328a4cf4b4c"
  10. audio and headphones

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    audio and headphones: hey, I don't know if anyone else has had this problem or if I am even able to do so. my question is, can and how can I listen to audio on my computer without headphones or a speaker? hope I put it in the right topic....