Windows 10: surface 2 laptop issues

Discus and support surface 2 laptop issues in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hello, i have surface 2 laptop, win 10 O.S . its a corp laptop. every time i wake it up from hibernate, laptop stuck and CPU is 100 precent. any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by nirvi, Jul 17, 2018.

1. nirvi Win User

surface 2 laptop issues

hello,

i have surface 2 laptop, win 10 O.S .

its a corp laptop.

every time i wake it up from hibernate, laptop stuck and CPU is 100 precent.

any idea why?

also sometimes when i use office with that laptop, CPU is to high.

thanks

:)

nirvi, Jul 17, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Boot Surface Laptop to USB - no Volume button

Hello Jimmy, surface 2 laptop issues :)

This doesn't list the "Surface Laptop", but you might give it a try to see.

*Arrow Boot Microsoft Surface from a USB device

Otherwise, you should be able to use OPTION ONE below to boot from the USB from advanced startup.

*Arrow Boot from USB Drive on Windows 10 PC Windows 10 Installation Upgrade Tutorials

Brink, Jul 17, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Surface Tools for IT Update for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop

Source: Surface Tools for IT Update for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop Surface

Brink, Jul 17, 2018
  4. Remon Ont Win User

surface 2 laptop issues

Surface Pro 4 Log in issues

Hello Bex,

For us to help you suggest steps to resolve the issue, we would like to know some information:

• Did you get any error messages when signing in to your account?
    • Have you made any significant changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried to login using a different Microsoft account or local account on the computer?

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps provided by Ashish Sondhi on this

link

Post us back with the result.

Remon Ont, Jul 17, 2018
Thema:

surface 2 laptop issues

1. surface 2 laptop issues - Similar Threads - surface laptop issues

2. Microsoft Surface 2 Laptop - Touch screen issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Surface 2 Laptop - Touch screen issues: Hello there, I have a Microsoft Surface 2 Laptop with touch screen. It works fine in the UEFI, and once I unistall and reinstall the drivers, the touch screen works.However, when I close the device manually bringing the keyboard and screen together, the touch screen stops...
  3. Microsoft Surface 2 Laptop - Touch screen issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Surface 2 Laptop - Touch screen issues: Hello there, I have a Microsoft Surface 2 Laptop with touch screen. It works fine in the UEFI, and once I unistall and reinstall the drivers, the touch screen works.However, when I close the device manually bringing the keyboard and screen together, the touch screen stops...
  4. Microsoft Surface 2 Laptop - Touch screen issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Surface Laptop 2 bricked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Laptop 2 bricked: Background info:Hardware: Surface Laptop 2 8GB RAM Intel I5 modelSoftware: Windows 11 Pro Windows insider preview channelProblem:After shutting down my SL2 no new software installed and going to sleep, I wake up the next morning to turn on my SL2.Expected result:Boots into...
  6. Network connection issues on Microsoft Surface Laptop 2

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Network connection issues on Microsoft Surface Laptop 2: I'll try and explain this as best I can. Hopefully I'm posting in the right spot. What I'm working with: Microsoft Surface Laptop 2 (Love it) Windows 10 Home ISP - RCN with Arris high speed modem/router but the router part is disabled because its connected to an Eero and...
  7. Bluetooth issues on Surface Laptop 2, Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth issues on Surface Laptop 2, Windows 10: This is actually driving me mad, and I'm going around in circles. I have the Microsoft Designer Keyboard and Mouse for my Surface Laptop 2. I have a set at home, and at work. About a week ago, my mouse just stopped pairing. I can see it still listed under device manager,...
  8. Surface Laptop 2 Keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Surface Laptop 2 Keyboard: What is the Surface Laptop 2 Keyboard layout in Australia. Bought one for child, but keyboard layout not match exactly. I clearly chose wrongly at setup. I have managed to change the keyboard to get it very close and useable, but still not perfect...
  9. Windows Surface 2 Laptop Touchpad issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Surface 2 Laptop Touchpad issue: Hello All, I am having an issue with my touch pad and its driving me crazy, I turned on double tap and drag and now when I double tap lets say a scroll bar, if I get to close to the edge of the touch pad on all sides the cursor will automatically just keep moving in that...
  10. Surface Pro 2 Issues

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Surface Pro 2 Issues: All,Last year I purchased a Surface Pro 2 from a friend of mine. Everything was working great until earlier this year. I woke up one morning and I wasn't able to access Windows. When I boot up, I was sent to the UEFI screen. I couldn't get pass it. I researched this problem...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. surface laptop 2 issues

2. surface 2 laptop issues

3. surface laptop 2 issuse

4. surface laption 2 issues,
  5. issues with the surface laptop 2,
  6. surface laptop issue,
  7. issues with surface laptop 2 ,
  8. microsoft bitlocker laptop dock issues