Surface 3 (4G LTE) now available in the U.S.!

Discus and support Surface 3 (4G LTE) now available in the U.S.! in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; A few weeks ago we announced the availability of the mobile broadband-capable Surface 3 (4G LTE) for business customers in France, Germany, Spain, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 23, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Source: Surface 3 (4G LTE) now available in the U.S.! - Surface Blog

:)

Brink, Jul 23, 2015
  2. Thiruvarasumoorthy Win User

Lumia 640 4g LTE

Hi,

Lumia 640 4G LTE available in U.S. is one of the best with Windows 10.But this lumia 640 4G LTE is
    not available in India. Will this phone purchased through

Amazon work in India ? Can anybody clarify ?.

Thiruvarasumoorthy, Jul 23, 2015
  3. GuyNash Win User
    surface 3 4g lte after dec 18,2015 maps thinks it's on a desktop computer

nope, just a surface 3 4g lte 128g ssd & 4G of memory.

I've never been able to get to a bios screen.

GuyNash, Jul 23, 2015
Thema:

1. Surface 3 (4G LTE) now available in the U.S.! - Similar Threads - Surface LTE available

2. microphone worked for months but now cannot pick up my voice.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    microphone worked for months but now cannot pick up my voice.: microphone worked for months but now cannot pick up my voice. Senhheiser MK-4, it's been perfectly fine has all the drivers but today when I set it up with the audio interface it refuses to pick up my voice, did I do something? Also YES I checked the volume levels, I even...
  3. Windows 10 Cloud Clipboard feature now supports larger images

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Cloud Clipboard feature now supports larger images: The next Windows 10 update codenamed Redstone 5 comes with the highly anticipated Cloud Clipboard experience. Until yesterday, clipboard history only supported plain text, HTML, and images less than 1MB. The latest preview build 17741 comes with some much-needed improvements...
  4. Rip button not available

in Windows 10 Customization
    Rip button not available: I running Windows 10. When executing Windows Media Player, then inserting a CD, it begins playing the CD even though I have set the options to Ask me every time. What I want to do is rip the songs to my PC, but there is no Rip button displayed. Please help....
  5. Prevent 1803 update without affecting other available updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Prevent 1803 update without affecting other available updates: Dear Brink, I recently downgraded to 1709 because the audio was not good with the new update. Is there a way I can prevent the 1803 update without afecting the other available updates? 116138
  6. wifi only connecting within airplane mode now, windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wifi only connecting within airplane mode now, windows 10: After working normally for months, suddenly my Thinkpad X1 Yoga’s wifi stopped seeing my local router or 6 other connections. Normal troubleshooting, rebooting router etc, didn’t work. Device manager showed latest driver and Intel dual band ac 8265 driver 20.50.1.1 working...
  7. Surface Book 2 inaccessible following this past Tuesday (patch day)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface Book 2 inaccessible following this past Tuesday (patch day): Hello, Since the regular monthly update last Tuesday, my Surface Book 2 has presented me with a "Preparing BitLocker recovery" screen. Until then, it used to work pretty accurately. I've tried to follow the meager advice given on the Internet, but to no avail. And I cannot...
  8. Invalid License, This forum is currently not available on this app

in Windows 10 Support
    Invalid License, This forum is currently not available on this app: I switched to a new phone (Android 8) and when starting the fresh installed Ten Forums app I get the following message: "Invalid License, This forum is currently not available on this app. Please contact the forum administrator." When I press OK on the error popup, I get...
  9. Can't switch out of S mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't switch out of S mode: Bought a new laptop today and have been trying to switch out of S mode (because it's an absolute joke) and I am being prompted with "Something went wrong and we couldn't start the upgrade". As informative as that explanation is, I have no clue what to do and searches have...
  10. Build 12814 - in UK 2 out of 3 ISP's tested cannot see shares.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Build 12814 - in UK 2 out of 3 ISP's tested cannot see shares.: Hi folks This whole networking thing just gets me hosed up every time Currently in UK for small piece of work . While there I am getting weird network results on my own private (not used for work) laptop depending on the wifi service being used and ISP provider. private...