Windows 10: Surface 3 (4G LTE) now available in the U.S.!

Discus and support Surface 3 (4G LTE) now available in the U.S.! in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; A few weeks ago we announced the availability of the mobile broadband-capable Surface 3 (4G LTE) for business customers in France, Germany, Spain, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 23, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Surface 3 (4G LTE) now available in the U.S.!

Source: Surface 3 (4G LTE) now available in the U.S.! - Surface Blog

:)

Brink, Jul 23, 2015
  2. Thiruvarasumoorthy Win User

Lumia 640 4g LTE

Hi,

Lumia 640 4G LTE available in U.S. is one of the best with Windows 10.But this lumia 640 4G LTE is
    not available in India. Will this phone purchased through

Amazon work in India ? Can anybody clarify ?.

Thiruvarasumoorthy, Jul 23, 2015
  3. GuyNash Win User
    surface 3 4g lte after dec 18,2015 maps thinks it's on a desktop computer

nope, just a surface 3 4g lte 128g ssd & 4G of memory.

I've never been able to get to a bios screen.

GuyNash, Jul 23, 2015
Thema:

Surface 3 (4G LTE) now available in the U.S.!

1. Surface 3 (4G LTE) now available in the U.S.! - Similar Threads - Surface LTE available

2. Disable smart card Surface LTE

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Disable smart card Surface LTE: on the Surface LTE I have the option for smart card when logging in, and when authenticating for office 365. However I dont use the smart card and want to remove the option all together. I have done the following already:...
  3. u s b

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    u s b: *really I am not tech minded perhaps one of you brain boxes can help me please , is there such a device like a u s b what i can plug in my tv and coming out of the other end a small lead with a 3.5 plug on so i can use my headphones, i am sure they must be something around,...
  4. u s b

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    u s b: *really I am not tech minded perhaps one of you brain boxes can help me please , is there such a device like a u s b what i can plug in my tv and coming out of the other end a small lead with a 3.5 plug on so i can use my headphones, i am sure they must be something around,...
  5. Surfac Pro LTE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surfac Pro LTE: How to fix this error = Windows cannot verify the digital signature for the drivers required for this device. A recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is signed incorrectly or damaged, or that might be malicious software from an unknown source....
  6. Verizon Jetpack 4G LTE & Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Verizon Jetpack 4G LTE & Windows 10: I have windows 10 and it can connect to my Verizon fios just fine, however I also have a Verizon Jetpack 4G Lite it does list the Jetpack under the wi fi connections but when I click and say connect it says checking network requirements and stays doing that forever will just...
  7. 4G LTE Broadband NOT working on DVP11

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    4G LTE Broadband NOT working on DVP11: Greetings, I am the sad and disappointed owner of a 4G LTE Dell Venue Pro 11CRAPLET (BayTrail). It is a crap tablet. From bad touch screen drivers and lack of connected sleep on the device, itfrustrated me that I finally installed W10 TP Build 9926. Forgetthat it...
  8. Surface Book 2 now available

in Windows 10 News
    Surface Book 2 now available: Surface Book 2, the most powerful Surface ever, goes on sale today! Here are the 5 things that set Surface Book 2 apart from the pack. m0WhrRIqT6Y Starting today, you can get your hands on the most powerful Surface ever, Surface Book 2. We built this Surface for people...
  9. Surface Pro with LTE Advanced available in December

in Windows 10 News
    Surface Pro with LTE Advanced available in December: Microsoft shares a vision for empowering employees with modern devices; announces Surface Pro with LTE Advanced will begin shipping to business customers in December. [img] This week at Future Decoded in London we talked to business and IT leaders about the role...
  10. New firmware update is now available for Surface 3/Pro

in Windows 10 News
    New firmware update is now available for Surface 3/Pro: January 2016 updates Updates are installed automatically on Surface through Windows Update. Here’s a summary of what’s been included in each update so far. The following update will be listed as “System Firmware Update – 1/19/2016” when you view your update history....