Windows 10: Surface 3 (4G LTE) now available in the U.S.!

Discus and support Surface 3 (4G LTE) now available in the U.S.! in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; A few weeks ago we announced the availability of the mobile broadband-capable Surface 3 (4G LTE) for business customers in France, Germany, Spain, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 23, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Surface 3 (4G LTE) now available in the U.S.!

Source: Surface 3 (4G LTE) now available in the U.S.! - Surface Blog

:)

Brink, Jul 23, 2015

2. Lumia 640 4g LTE

Hi,

Lumia 640 4G LTE available in U.S. is one of the best with Windows 10.But this lumia 640 4G LTE is
    not available in India. Will this phone purchased through

Amazon work in India ? Can anybody clarify ?.

Thiruvarasumoorthy, Jul 23, 2015
  3. GuyNash Win User
    surface 3 4g lte after dec 18,2015 maps thinks it's on a desktop computer

nope, just a surface 3 4g lte 128g ssd & 4G of memory.

I've never been able to get to a bios screen.

GuyNash, Jul 23, 2015
Thema:

Surface 3 (4G LTE) now available in the U.S.!

1. Surface 3 (4G LTE) now available in the U.S.! - Similar Threads - Surface LTE available

2. Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 available now Surface

in Windows 10 News
    Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 available now Surface: [ATTACH] Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 in both 13.5” and 15” sizes are available starting today in Australia, Canada, Japan, New Zealand, the United States and 17 European markets. Surface products have always delivered a balance of performance, quality and...
  3. Windows 10 4G LTE & LAN Connectivity

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 4G LTE & LAN Connectivity: Hi, I'm using build 1709 on a new Panasonic CF33 and trying to use the built in 4G LTE mobile network to access the internet at the same time as using a LAN port to connect to some equipment that uses an IP address. It will not allow both network connections at the same time....
  4. Surface 3 LTE - Cannot connect with 4G mobile provider

Surface 3 LTE - Cannot connect with 4G mobile provider: Hi there, I have a Surface 3 LTE 4G/128GB and would like to enjoy the LTE feature in Singapore. MyCircles SIM card works fine, but not the TPG SIM card which is 4G. With the TPG SIM, I get "No Service". Network diagnosis tells me that there's a SIM2 pin that I need to...
  5. Surface Go with LTE Advanced available now

in Windows 10 News
    Surface Go with LTE Advanced available now: The Surface for Business portfolio – now with Surface Go with LTE Advanced – gives businesses the flexibility and capabilities to meet their needs. [ATTACH] In July we introduced Surface Go, our lightest, most compact Surface yet. Since then, we have seen strong momentum...
  6. Surfac Pro LTE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surfac Pro LTE: How to fix this error = Windows cannot verify the digital signature for the drivers required for this device. A recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is signed incorrectly or damaged, or that might be malicious software from an unknown source....
  7. Verizon Jetpack 4G LTE & Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Verizon Jetpack 4G LTE & Windows 10: I have windows 10 and it can connect to my Verizon fios just fine, however I also have a Verizon Jetpack 4G Lite it does list the Jetpack under the wi fi connections but when I click and say connect it says checking network requirements and stays doing that forever will just...
  8. 4G LTE Broadband NOT working on DVP11

4G LTE Broadband NOT working on DVP11: Greetings, I am the sad and disappointed owner of a 4G LTE Dell Venue Pro 11CRAPLET (BayTrail). It is a crap tablet. From bad touch screen drivers and lack of connected sleep on the device, itfrustrated me that I finally installed W10 TP Build 9926. Forgetthat it...
  9. Surface Pro with LTE Advanced available in December

in Windows 10 News
    Surface Pro with LTE Advanced available in December: Microsoft shares a vision for empowering employees with modern devices; announces Surface Pro with LTE Advanced will begin shipping to business customers in December. [img] This week at Future Decoded in London we talked to business and IT leaders about the role...
  10. New firmware update is now available for Surface 3/Pro

in Windows 10 News
    New firmware update is now available for Surface 3/Pro: January 2016 updates Updates are installed automatically on Surface through Windows Update. Here’s a summary of what’s been included in each update so far. The following update will be listed as “System Firmware Update – 1/19/2016” when you view your update history....