Windows 10: Surface 3 Laptop or Surface Pro 7

Discus and support Surface 3 Laptop or Surface Pro 7 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So I am looking to upgrade my Surface pro 4 to either the Surface pro 7 or the Surface 3 laptop. Now I play Sims 4 on my pro 4 and was just wondering... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by IterativePanda1, Dec 9, 2019.

1. Surface 3 Laptop or Surface Pro 7

So I am looking to upgrade my Surface pro 4 to either the Surface pro 7 or the Surface 3 laptop. Now I play Sims 4 on my pro 4 and was just wondering between the 3 laptop and pro 7 which would be better to play sims 4 on? I will also be using it for school work mostly but I play sims occassionally

:)

IterativePanda1, Dec 9, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Surface Tools for IT Update for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop

Source: Surface Tools for IT Update for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop Surface

Brink, Dec 9, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Behind the design: Surface Laptop 3, Surface Pro 7, and Surface Pro X Surface

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...nd/ba-p/888062

Brink, Dec 9, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Surface 3 Laptop or Surface Pro 7

Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 available now

Source: https://blogs.windows.com/devices/20...available-now/

See also: New Surface devices now available at Microsoft Store

New Surface Pro 7 Drivers and Firmware for Windows 10 - October 21

New Surface Laptop 3 Drivers and Firmware for Windows 10 - October 22

Brink, Dec 9, 2019
Thema:

Surface 3 Laptop or Surface Pro 7

1. Surface 3 Laptop or Surface Pro 7 - Similar Threads - Surface Laptop Surface

2. Windows 11 Surface Recovery Images for Surface Laptop 3, Pro 7 and Pro 7+ etc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Surface Recovery Images for Surface Laptop 3, Pro 7 and Pro 7+ etc: Hey Microsoft, Why have you stopped supporting the Surface Laptop 3, Pro 7 and Pro 7+ by not creating W11 SRIs for them please? There are only W10 SRIs available, yet these models are still under Microsoft warranty! We need a W11 22H2 SRI for these models for whenever we...
  3. Windows 11 Surface Recovery Images for Surface Laptop 3, Pro 7 and Pro 7+ etc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Surface Recovery Images for Surface Laptop 3, Pro 7 and Pro 7+ etc: Hey Microsoft, Why have you stopped supporting the Surface Laptop 3, Pro 7 and Pro 7+ by not creating W11 SRIs for them please? There are only W10 SRIs available, yet these models are still under Microsoft warranty! We need a W11 22H2 SRI for these models for whenever we...
  4. Surface pro 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface pro 3: Hellomy surface pro 3 SSD drive has stopped working completely cannot reset it or even get to the point of reformatting it i have resetting it using the recovery media from Microsoft even the manual ISO file tried reformatting the drive using different apps and i just want...
  5. Surface pro 3

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface pro 3: Hellomy surface pro 3 SSD drive has stopped working completely cannot reset it or even get to the point of reformatting it i have resetting it using the recovery media from Microsoft even the manual ISO file tried reformatting the drive using different apps and i just want...
  6. Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7, Surface Laptop 3, Pen Pressure StairCasing Issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7, Surface Laptop 3, Pen Pressure StairCasing Issue: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NiveaGeForce [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eom2x2/surface_pro_x_surface_pro_7_surface_laptop_3_pen/
  7. Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 available now Surface

in Windows 10 News
    Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 available now Surface: [ATTACH] Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 in both 13.5” and 15” sizes are available starting today in Australia, Canada, Japan, New Zealand, the United States and 17 European markets. Surface products have always delivered a balance of performance, quality and...
  8. Behind the design: Surface Laptop 3, Surface Pro 7, and Surface Pro X Surface

in Windows 10 News
    Behind the design: Surface Laptop 3, Surface Pro 7, and Surface Pro X Surface: Today we revealed updates to the Surface device portfolio for the commercial channel, including Surface Laptop 3, Surface Pro 7, and Surface Pro X.If you’re a tech enthusiast seeking an inside look behind the design of these new devices with complete specifications, you’ll...
  9. Surface Pro 3

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Pro 3: Hi The Surface Pro tablets are brilliant and I have most probably been responsible to recommending many of them to friends following buy a Surface Pro 3 when they were released. Since a firmware update in recent times I have no issues and since then my keyboard if left...
  10. surface pro 3

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    surface pro 3: lost admin rights on pc and surface pro3 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/surface-pro-3/1fa4e483-afcb-4eec-9f85-15b3b50f064f