Windows 10: Surface 3 LTE - Cannot connect with 4G mobile provider

Discus and support Surface 3 LTE - Cannot connect with 4G mobile provider in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi there, I have a Surface 3 LTE 4G/128GB and would like to enjoy the LTE feature in Singapore. MyCircles SIM card works fine, but not the TPG SIM... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by wakieupnow, Jul 25, 2019.

1. Surface 3 LTE - Cannot connect with 4G mobile provider

Hi there,

I have a Surface 3 LTE 4G/128GB and would like to enjoy the LTE feature in Singapore.

MyCircles SIM card works fine, but not the TPG SIM card which is 4G.

With the TPG SIM, I get "No Service".

Network diagnosis tells me that there's a SIM2 pin that I need to unlock the broadband modem device.

Any idea?

:)

wakieupnow, Jul 25, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Surface 3 (4G LTE) now available in the U.S.!

Source: Surface 3 (4G LTE) now available in the U.S.! - Surface Blog

Brink, Jul 25, 2019
  3. Fjonkaren Win User
    4g lte mobile broadband usb-dongle recognized as a ethernet cable

4g lte mobile broadband usb-dongle recognized as a ethernet cable. can anyone provide support.

ill gladly answer follow-up q's

Fjonkaren, Jul 25, 2019
  4. Surface 3 LTE - Cannot connect with 4G mobile provider

New firmware update is now available for Surface 3/Pro

Source: Microsoft Surface 3 update history | Surface firmware updates

See also: Microsoft Surface Pro 3 update history | Surface firmware updates

Cluster Head, Jul 25, 2019
Thema:

Surface 3 LTE - Cannot connect with 4G mobile provider

1. Surface 3 LTE - Cannot connect with 4G mobile provider - Similar Threads - Surface LTE Cannot

2. Access internet from 4G LTE connection and LAN simultaneously

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Access internet from 4G LTE connection and LAN simultaneously: Hi, I'm using build 1709 on a new Panasonic CF33 and trying to use the built in 4G LTE mobile network to access the internet at the same time as using a LAN port to connect to some equipment that uses an IP address. It will not allow both network connections at the same time....
  3. Windows 10 4G LTE & LAN Connectivity

Windows 10 4G LTE & LAN Connectivity: Hi, I'm using build 1709 on a new Panasonic CF33 and trying to use the built in 4G LTE mobile network to access the internet at the same time as using a LAN port to connect to some equipment that uses an IP address. It will not allow both network connections at the same time....
  4. Surface Pro (6): Connection to WiFi Router (that is connected toa 4G LTE) vs. iPhone...

Surface Pro (6): Connection to WiFi Router (that is connected toa 4G LTE) vs. iPhone...: Ok, I've got what I'd call a rather weird issue... Essentially I've switched over from an older macbook pro to the brand new surface pro 6 (at work), all well. As we don't have a landline at the building anymore but rather excellent high speed 4G LTE connections, we've...
  5. Surfac Pro LTE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surfac Pro LTE: How to fix this error = Windows cannot verify the digital signature for the drivers required for this device. A recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is signed incorrectly or damaged, or that might be malicious software from an unknown source....
  6. Verizon Jetpack 4G LTE & Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Verizon Jetpack 4G LTE & Windows 10: I have windows 10 and it can connect to my Verizon fios just fine, however I also have a Verizon Jetpack 4G Lite it does list the Jetpack under the wi fi connections but when I click and say connect it says checking network requirements and stays doing that forever will just...
  7. 4G LTE Broadband NOT working on DVP11

4G LTE Broadband NOT working on DVP11: Greetings, I am the sad and disappointed owner of a 4G LTE Dell Venue Pro 11CRAPLET (BayTrail). It is a crap tablet. From bad touch screen drivers and lack of connected sleep on the device, itfrustrated me that I finally installed W10 TP Build 9926. Forgetthat it...
  8. TP-Link Model M7350 4G LTE-Advanced Mobile WiFi is not seen by Laptop

TP-Link Model M7350 4G LTE-Advanced Mobile WiFi is not seen by Laptop: Didn't need to put the extra pennies to that £Tenner. The Desktop WinXP Pro machine sadly didn't have 'Wireless Ability' but a Netgear WN111v2 WiFi Dongle sorted that out and WinXP even downloaded the correct Version 2 Driver for it! Well impressed! *Smile*Smile Then...
  9. 4g lte mobile broadband usb-dongle recognized as a ethernet cable

4g lte mobile broadband usb-dongle recognized as a ethernet cable: 4g lte mobile broadband usb-dongle recognized as a ethernet cable. can anyone provide support. ill gladly answer follow-up q's 64313
  10. Surface 3 (4G LTE) now available in the U.S.!

in Windows 10 News
    Surface 3 (4G LTE) now available in the U.S.!: A few weeks ago we announced the availability of the mobile broadband-capable Surface 3 (4G LTE) for business customers in France, Germany, Spain, and the UK, with the promise that details for consumer availability and launch dates in additional markets, including the United...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. surface lte cannot connect