Windows 10: Surface 7 Pro - 2 users - unlocking their environment using a PIN

Discus and support Surface 7 Pro - 2 users - unlocking their environment using a PIN in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Up front: I don't own a Surface 7 Pro yet. Some time in future I'll consider to buy this device as a replacement of my old Android tablet. I wonder... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by tfwul, Jul 19, 2020.

1. tfwul Win User

Surface 7 Pro - 2 users - unlocking their environment using a PIN

Up front: I don't own a Surface 7 Pro yet. Some time in future I'll consider to buy this device as a replacement of my old Android tablet.

I wonder whether it is possible to have two users using it (admin and guest) and unlock the device using different PINs thus unlocking different 'environments'.

Thanks!

:)

tfwul, Jul 19, 2020

2. surface pro 2 photos pinned to desktop

All of my photos are pinned to my desktop on my surface pro 2. Any suggestions on how to get them off?

Moved from: Surface / Surface Pro 2 / Using your Surface hardware / Windows 10

JudyVeeneman, Jul 19, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Surface Tools for IT Update for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop

Source: Surface Tools for IT Update for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop Surface

Brink, Jul 19, 2020
  4. John Vil Win User

wont accept or allow me to change to a PIN on surface pro

We recommend that you perform a two-button reset to troubleshoot the problem. Here's how it is done:

• Turn off your Surface Pro.
    • Press and hold the volume-up button and the power button simultaneously for at least 15 seconds.
    • Release both buttons and wait for about 10 seconds.
    • Switch on your Surface Pro normally.

After performing the steps above, try to sign in again using your pin.

Let us know if you will need further assistance.

John Vil, Jul 19, 2020
Thema:

1. Surface 7 Pro - 2 users - unlocking their environment using a PIN - Similar Threads - Surface Pro users

2. surface pro 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    surface pro 7: My Sp will not boot. it gets to throubshooting and or reset screens but freezes everytime . I can not get into it at all. How can I make me a recovery from my regualr PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-pro-7/51472c20-b453-4ef4-a968-7d1f5113a1b5
  3. surface pro 7

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    surface pro 7: My Sp will not boot. it gets to throubshooting and or reset screens but freezes everytime . I can not get into it at all. How can I make me a recovery from my regualr PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-pro-7/51472c20-b453-4ef4-a968-7d1f5113a1b5
  4. surface pro 7

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Surface pro 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface pro 7: Today my surface presented this see picture on the screen after having used it for at least 3 hours in a row. I don't know what caused it but maybe it was because it got hot. I am very disappointed in how easily it was damaged. has it happened to someone? has anyone solved...
  6. Surface pro 7

Surface pro 7: Today my surface presented this see picture on the screen after having used it for at least 3 hours in a row. I don't know what caused it but maybe it was because it got hot. I am very disappointed in how easily it was damaged. has it happened to someone? has anyone solved...
  7. Surface Pro 7

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Pro 7: I have a problem with my surface it connot connect to the speaker and Mikrofon. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-pro-7/7a504d5c-8dfb-4cae-8b0a-987e5dabb8fc
  8. Surface 7 Pro - 2 users - unlocking their environment using a PIN

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Surface 7 Pro - 2 users - unlocking their environment using a PIN: Up front: I don't own a Surface 7 Pro yet. Some time in future I'll consider to buy this device as a replacement of my old Android tablet. I wonder whether it is possible to have two users using it (admin and guest) and unlock the device using different PINs thus unlocking...
  9. Problems projecting wirelessly between Surface Pro 7 and Surface Studio 2

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problems projecting wirelessly between Surface Pro 7 and Surface Studio 2: If I reboot both devices and go to the Pro, press Win+P, then choose wireless display, I will see the Surface Studio 2 and can project and control from the Studio no problem. If the session disconnects or I close it down and I then try to do the same thing again it typically...
  10. Surface Pro 2

Surface Pro 2: Just bought a second hand Surface Pro 2 which replaces my pathetic acer aspire. (from a electronic buy sell store) and its brilliant. Pen and keyboard inclusive. 2 year warranty Q: Pen and touch is active but what software do I need to 'write' on the screen. I have looked at...