Windows 10: surface app cant open

Discus and support surface app cant open in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; i have a surface pro 6 and surface app cant open when i click there it comes to screen and dessapeard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Chamodw, Mar 28, 2019.

1. Chamodw Win User

surface app cant open

i have a surface pro 6 and surface app cant open when i click there it comes to screen and dessapeard

:)

Chamodw, Mar 28, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. surface app cant open :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Mar 28, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Introducing new A Surface Hub Tour app

Source: Have fun learning all Hub features with "A Surface Hub Tour" app! Surface

Brink, Mar 28, 2019
  4. Edwin Win User

surface app cant open

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Mar 28, 2019
Thema:

surface app cant open

1. surface app cant open - Similar Threads - surface app cant

2. windows apps cant open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows apps cant open: Today I made changes on my PC to clean it and now I cant open Windows apps like camera, photo app, calendar, etc...It will load infinitely and nothing will happen. I restarted the computer but it still the same....
  3. windows apps cant open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows apps cant open: Today I made changes on my PC to clean it and now I cant open Windows apps like camera, photo app, calendar, etc...It will load infinitely and nothing will happen. I restarted the computer but it still the same....
  4. Cant open some apps

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant open some apps: i am having a msvcp140.dll not found and a vcruntime140.dll not found prompt when i try to open some apps on my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-some-apps/c0c35509-2387-4dae-90d4-5994038b9b04
  5. this app cant open - windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    this app cant open - windows 10: hello i have problem with my windows 10 , when i want to open image type files windows showing me this error , can anyone hel to solve it ? [ATTACH] خرید لباس بچه...
  6. cant open apps.

in Cortana
    cant open apps.: cant open apps see administrator https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-apps/daca9c56-e2d9-4953-92e6-114d9a171375"
  7. Cant open any apps

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant open any apps: Hi all, I just got a new computer and its got Microsoft edge installed as the default internet. Which is fine, I just cant seem to open any of my other programs because it will only let me use ones in its stall. So all my work apps don't work, I cant get chrome to download...
  8. cant open store apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    cant open store apps: i cant open my microsoft store or any other apps that is installed through store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-store-apps/bf73a146-c950-4816-bb2f-b6be0dba1e17"
  9. settings app cant be opened

in Windows 10 Customization
    settings app cant be opened: The settings app cannot be opened https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/settings-app-cant-be-opened/2cc26a06-a431-4d86-a964-8730678a6cd7
  10. This app cant open

in Browsers and Email
    This app cant open: I usually use Firefox but I have just recently done a clean install and have decided to to give edge a try. But something is happening that I don't understand. I'm not on my windows pro computer at the moment so I cant give you the exact error message or when it happens. From...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. surface app will not open on surface pro 6