Windows 10: Surface Arc Mouse does not scroll in Excel

Discus and support Surface Arc Mouse does not scroll in Excel in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi hopefully someone can assist - my surface arc mouse does not scroll in excel. Scrolling works system wide, including other microsoft apps, just not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by deep midnight, Apr 13, 2020.

1. Surface Arc Mouse does not scroll in Excel

Hi hopefully someone can assist - my surface arc mouse does not scroll in excel. Scrolling works system wide, including other microsoft apps, just not excel.

I have tried a different surface arc mouse and have the same issue. I do not have a different non surface arc mouse to try.

I have searched this issue extensively and note it exists elsewhere with no working solution that I could see. I have tried the usual suspects ie Microsoft moue and keyboard control center, etc.

Any assistance would be appreciated. Thanks

:)

deep midnight, Apr 13, 2020
  2. SElenes Win User

Surface Arc Mouse No Longer Scrolling in Excel

Hey There,

I'm having trouble with my New Surface Arc Mouse, as for some reason it is no longer scrolling Vertically or Horizontally in Excel.

Has anybody had any similar problems, and if so any recommendations?

Thanks,

-S

SElenes, Apr 13, 2020
  3. Arc Touch Mouse Surface Edition - How to Horizontal Scroll?

I suspect the mouse, but still not 100% sure...

So, all through the support call, I was referring to the Arc Touch Mouse Surface Edition... they even remoted onto my Surface Pro, checked the settings, etc... seeing it was listed as the Arc Touch Mouse...

And what do I get in the post? The Wedge Touch Mouse Surface Edition! (Which, I can confirm, 'does' work with horizontal scrolling as you'd expect - stroke finger from left/right on the pad)

So, personally, my problem is solved, in that they've now sent me the one that 'does' work with horizontal scrolling - however, I'm still none the wiser on the Arc Touch Mouse itself!

TheGarratt, Apr 13, 2020
  4. Surface Arc Mouse does not scroll in Excel

Andre Da Costa, Apr 13, 2020
Thema:

Surface Arc Mouse does not scroll in Excel

1. Surface Arc Mouse does not scroll in Excel - Similar Threads - Surface Arc Mouse

2. Arc Touch Mouse Microsoft Not Scrolling.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Arc Touch Mouse Microsoft Not Scrolling.: Hi, I have an Arc mouse stored for a long time because it has a failure to scroll. Just by closing it and opening or removing a battery and replacing it to start the scroll again. I solved it, opened it and found the problem. The problem is a bad contact on the flexible...
  3. Arc Touch Mouse Microsoft Not Scrolling.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Arc Touch Mouse Microsoft Not Scrolling.: Hi, I have an Arc mouse stored for a long time because it has a failure to scroll. Just by closing it and opening or removing a battery and replacing it to start the scroll again. I solved it, opened it and found the problem. The problem is a bad contact on the flexible...
  4. Issues with Microsoft Arc Touch Surface Mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues with Microsoft Arc Touch Surface Mouse: Hey, I tried to connect my mouse to an android phone, something that I had done in the past with no issues, and today I tried it and kept seeing the mouse led turn red. I changed the batteries, but that didn't fix the issue. I went ahead and tried to see what was happening in...
  5. The Arc mouse suddenly does not work on Surface

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The Arc mouse suddenly does not work on Surface: My Arc mouse suddenly does not work on my surface pro. Changed battery and tried remove device and reconnet. The bluetooth device list shows the mouse and after I click on 'Connect', it says it's connected. However the mouse still does not work and it's not shown in the...
  6. Arc Surface Mouse

Arc Surface Mouse: How do I turn off the clicking noise every time I click the Arc Surface Mouse? It is coming from the mouse, not the PC speakers. I downloaded the mouse and keyboard app and it does not control this feature. I turned off all sounds on my PC, and that didn't work either....
  7. Arc mouse vertical scroll issue

Arc mouse vertical scroll issue: Hi all, I´ve been using my arc mouse since a few years and not sure since when I noticed about this issue. No matter the app edge, word, etc I have a problem when scrolling up using the wheel. It goes ok when scrolling down but it just starts scrolling randomly up and down...
  8. Surface Arc Mouse Question

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Surface Arc Mouse Question: I am moving over to windows and I like the concept of the surface arc mouse, but still have questions if anyone can help. I want a wireless keyboard as well but I don't want to have multiple usb dongles. Will the usb dongle that comes with this mouse pair other devices that...
  9. Microsoft Arc Mouse scroll wheel sound

Microsoft Arc Mouse scroll wheel sound: How do I turn off the sound on my Arc Mouse scroll wheel? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-arc-mouse-scroll-wheel-sound/027d2bd0-a9d5-4347-9410-4768c11f4bea
  10. Microsoft arc mouse scroll not working

Microsoft arc mouse scroll not working: I have had this mouse for over 2 years and have been inconvenienced by the scroll not working periodically. I have to flatten the mouse then open and it starts working. I have tried on my surface and desktop. Work surface computer and MAC computers and same problem. This...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft arc mouse does not work with excel