Windows 10: Surface arc mouse will not go into pairing mode.

Discus and support Surface arc mouse will not go into pairing mode. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I've read about this issue and i have not found a solution. The mouse has new batteries and it simply will not go into pairing mode. It is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ibarratrx, Aug 28, 2019.

1. ibarratrx Win User

Surface arc mouse will not go into pairing mode.

Hello, I've read about this issue and i have not found a solution. The mouse has new batteries and it simply will not go into pairing mode. It is not my computer it is the mouse. I've held the bluetooth button more than the 3 seconds that are required for it to go into paring mode and simply the LED light will not start blinking. It simply will not go into pairing mode.

:)

ibarratrx, Aug 28, 2019
  2. bu48 Win User

Arc Mouse Surface Edition not going into Pair mode

Did you find a solution to this? This just started happening on my Arc Touch Bluetooth Surface Edition and no matter what I do, it won't go into discovery / pairing mode. Like you said, the LED won't light up no matter what.

Also could you link to the other guy who had this problem?

Edit: the same issue is here, also recent

Arc Touch Mouse SE won't Enter Pairing Mode

3. dswartze Win User
    Unable to add Surface Arc Mouse on Surface Pro Windows 10

Ran the Hardware Troubleshooter. Says "Arc Touch Mouse SE has a driver problem". But then says Not Fixed.

So I went to the second method link. All that tells me is how to pair my mouse. No help there.

So I searched for "Arc Touch Mouse Surface Edition driver download" and downloaded and re-installed the Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center. I assume that means a driver got installed.

But when I go back to System Settings, Devices, Bluetooth - I see my Arc Touch Mouse SE listed with a Driver Error message.

I removed the mouse and put the mouse into pair mode. It showed up on the list of bluetooth devices ready to be paired, I paired it and success - my Arc Touch Mouse Surface Edition mouse is back!

Thanks for the help!

dswartze, Aug 28, 2019
  4. Surface arc mouse will not go into pairing mode.

Arc Touch Mouse | Surface Edition can't Pair

1. Was there any changes made in software or hardware? No changes. As stated it started after I tried to pair it to a new PC/Laptop and the pairing indicator light never comes on the ARC mouse when I hold the pairing button down.
    2. Are you trying for the first time to connect or was it working before?
      No it's not the first time. Both worked on the previous laptop. They only stopped working after I tried to pair them to a new one.

Thanks for the suggestions but those are the normal steps I already took and unfortunately none worked. Because the pair light doesn't come on either I think it's a glitch with the mice memory that happened when pairing to a new device or other bluetooth
    devices. The same thing happened for both mice.

BraveFanataic, Aug 28, 2019
Thema:

Surface arc mouse will not go into pairing mode.

1. Surface arc mouse will not go into pairing mode. - Similar Threads - Surface arc mouse

2. Issues with Microsoft Arc Touch Surface Mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues with Microsoft Arc Touch Surface Mouse: Hey, I tried to connect my mouse to an android phone, something that I had done in the past with no issues, and today I tried it and kept seeing the mouse led turn red. I changed the batteries, but that didn't fix the issue. I went ahead and tried to see what was happening in...
  3. Arc Surface Mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Arc Surface Mouse: How do I turn off the clicking noise every time I click the Arc Surface Mouse? It is coming from the mouse, not the PC speakers. I downloaded the mouse and keyboard app and it does not control this feature. I turned off all sounds on my PC, and that didn't work either....
  4. Arc Mouse is paired but not working

Arc Mouse is paired but not working: Hello, I use my Arc Mouse on several pc's which I leave on sometimes. When I start up a pc my arc mouse pairs and works fine but when I leave the pc on, use the mouse with another pc and come back and want to use my mouse it pairs but doesn't work. I have to remove the...
  5. Microsoft Arc Mouse Paired but not working

Microsoft Arc Mouse Paired but not working: Hi - I have my Arc Mouse paired to my computer, but it is not working. I actually two Arc Mice and - same issue with both. I've deleted the device, re-paired it. The cursor shows up, but the mouse does nothing. Any advice? It worked with my Surface Pro Tablet work computer,...
  6. I can't pair my Microsoft arc mouse

I can't pair my Microsoft arc mouse: I have recently purchase Microsoft arc mouse and I have tried to pair it but was not able to pair it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-pair-my-microsoft-arc-mouse/18f2f335-c11c-4a8a-a9fe-945e21895bc6
  7. Surface Arc Mouse Question

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Surface Arc Mouse Question: I am moving over to windows and I like the concept of the surface arc mouse, but still have questions if anyone can help. I want a wireless keyboard as well but I don't want to have multiple usb dongles. Will the usb dongle that comes with this mouse pair other devices that...
  8. ARC MOUSE IS PAIRED BUT NOT WORKING!!!!!!!!!

ARC MOUSE IS PAIRED BUT NOT WORKING!!!!!!!!!: I have an arc mouse which before the recent updates was working just fine..After the recent update my mouse which is already paired is not working .I have tried everything..reinstalling the drivers or running the troubleshooter (which actually seems completely useless) and...
  9. Arc Bluetooth mouse won't enter pairing mode

Arc Bluetooth mouse won't enter pairing mode: Alright after i got a new mouse for my PC i tried to pair it with my laptop (Windows 10) and it wont enter pairing mode. I have only tried to pair it twice (Once for my PC and once for my laptop) So why isn't it working?...
  10. Arc Touch Mouse | Surface Edition can't Pair

Arc Touch Mouse | Surface Edition can't Pair: I recently tried to pair my mouse with a new laptop PC but it won't pair. The bluetooth pair light won't come on when I press and hold the button. I've tried holding it down as long as 30 seconds with no response and no detection from multiple PCs. I also tried the obvious...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. arc mouse wont enter discovery mode

2. arc mouse wont enter pairing mode

3. cant pair arc touch bluetooth mouse with laptop

4. arc touch mouse wont pair,
  5. cant get bluetooth mouse to maintain bluetooth pairing mode,
  6. microsoft bluetooth mouse pairing,
  7. pair surface arc to surface go,
  8. arc mouse wont go into pairing mode