Windows 10: Surface Battery Dies Fast

Discus and support Surface Battery Dies Fast in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I need help with my Surface Laptop 3. My Surface Laptop battery only lasts around 3 hours. I've probably spent a month going through every solution... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JesseDe Castro, Nov 4, 2020.

1. Surface Battery Dies Fast

I need help with my Surface Laptop 3.

My Surface Laptop battery only lasts around 3 hours. I've probably spent a month going through every solution but to no avail. I really need help as I don't want to give up on this $1,300 laptop. Any help would mean a lot

:)

JesseDe Castro, Nov 4, 2020
  2. YoussifC6 Win User

C6 battery drain too fast

i already done this steps still my battery drain too fast hope for other suggestions

YoussifC6, Nov 4, 2020
  3. Surface battery dies at 34%

My Surface Laptop 2 has recently started completely shutting down at approximately 34% each time. 66% is definitely not enough to get me through my school day, and I could not find any issues specifically similar to mine. After the battery dies at 34%, there
    is absolutely no response from the laptop, not even showing the flashing dead battery symbol. I tried soft and hard resetting the laptop in this state but to no avail. When I plug it back into a charger, it reboots with its same battery percent as when it
    died and continues running normally, only shutting off when it hits 34%

Any help, advice, or ideas would be greatly appreciated Surface Battery Dies Fast :)

deliver2will, Nov 4, 2020
  4. Surface Battery Dies Fast

battery indicator issue on my surface pro4

Hi,

I understand that you are having issues while charging your device and your battery indicator is not showing the percentage correctly. I'm here to help.

Share this information to assist you better.

• Are the charging connectors clean and free of damage?
    • Is your adapter working? Is the light on the connector lit when it is plugged in?
    • Does the charging status show a power plug next to the battery when it is charging?
    We suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps:

• Press and hold the power button on your Surface for 30 seconds.
    • Press and hold the volume-up button and the power button on your Surface at the same time for at least
      15 seconds, and then release both. The screen may flash the Surface logo, but continue holding the buttons down for at least
      15 seconds.
    • After you release the buttons, wait 10 seconds.
    • Press and release the power button on your Surface to turn it back on.
    Hope this helps, let us know the status of the issue.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Nov 4, 2020
Thema:

Surface Battery Dies Fast

1. Surface Battery Dies Fast - Similar Threads - Surface Battery Dies

2. Battery dies fast

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery dies fast: My battery has been dying super fast doing simple tasks like going through google. I troubleshooted the battery and it was fine. I think that I have more processes in task manager and I do not know if that is what is causing my battery to die fast. Can someone please tell me...
  3. Battery dies fast

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Battery dies fast: My battery has been dying super fast doing simple tasks like going through google. I troubleshooted the battery and it was fine. I think that I have more processes in task manager and I do not know if that is what is causing my battery to die fast. Can someone please tell me...
  4. Surface pro 3 battery died before updating the driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface pro 3 battery died before updating the driver: I’m the owner of a Surface Pro 3, and had issues with certain programs on my computer being hindered by Windows installer as it was programmed to be the admin. I don’t remember how I came around to set it to manual, but then I started having issues with my computer every time...
  5. Surface pro 3 battery died before updating the driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface pro 3 battery died before updating the driver: I’m the owner of a Surface Pro 3, and had issues with certain programs on my computer being hindered by Windows installer as it was programmed to be the admin. I don’t remember how I came around to set it to manual, but then I started having issues with my computer every time...
  6. Battery draining fast

in Windows 10 Customization
    Battery draining fast: My window 10 pc battery draining really fast how do I fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-draining-fast/6d99336a-f228-4b4f-b17a-ce161b91cf6c
  7. Lenovo IdeaPad Battery dies super fast after Windows update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lenovo IdeaPad Battery dies super fast after Windows update: Purchased this IdeaPad on 12/26/19 from the Microsoft Store, which is now closed. I noticed late last year that my battery would go from 100% to 10% in less than an hour it was lasting 4 to 6 hours. I also noticed that I had a Windows 10 update on 11/23, which is about the...
  8. Surface battery dies at 34%

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Surface battery dies at 34%: My Surface Laptop 2 has recently started completely shutting down at approximately 34% each time. 66% is definitely not enough to get me through my school day, and I could not find any issues specifically similar to mine. After the battery dies at 34%, there is absolutely no...
  9. HELP! My Lenovo Ideapad Laptop battery dies super fast.

HELP! My Lenovo Ideapad Laptop battery dies super fast.: Hello Windows, As you may know, I owned a Lenovo ideapad 110S-11IBR since Christmas of 2016, and I always charge my laptop once daily. But a few weeks ago, my laptop battery is starting to die off at around 30 minutes, even when I charged my battery at 100%, it starts to...
  10. HELP! My Lenovo Ideapad Laptop battery dies super fast.

HELP! My Lenovo Ideapad Laptop battery dies super fast.: Hello Windows, As you may know, I owned a Lenovo ideapad 110S-11IBR since Christmas of 2016, and I always charge my laptop once daily. But a few weeks ago, my laptop battery is starting to die off at around 30 minutes, even when I charged my battery at 100%, it starts to...