Windows 10: Surface bluetooth connection

Discus and support Surface bluetooth connection in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Surface Pro bluetooth connection keeps dropping. I can boot and my keyboard and mouse work fine for awhile and then they just sop working.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Phytergator, Jul 24, 2019.

1. Surface bluetooth connection

My Surface Pro bluetooth connection keeps dropping. I can boot and my keyboard and mouse work fine for awhile and then they just sop working.

:)

Phytergator, Jul 24, 2019

2. Arc Bluetooth mouse not working properly with Surface 3

Experienced same issue, disconnecting Arc Mouse then reconnect worked fine, but not mouse interaction.

Below steps worked for me:

• Remove all Bluetooth connected devices, including Surface Type Cover and Surface Pen.
    • Disconnected the Surface Type Cover then reconnect. It will reinstall tand connect the device.
    • Then Add Bluetooth devices including Surface Pen and last but not least Arc Bluetooth Mouse.

Everything works fine again.

Wim van Wieren, Jul 24, 2019
  3. MS Sculpt Comfort Bluetooth Mouse buffers in Windows 10 Surface Pro3

Hi,

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Does the mouse work on a different computer (same version of Operating System)?
    • Have you made any changes on the computer prior to the issue?

Connect the Mouse to a different device and check if it works fine.

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run the Troubleshoot Hardware and Devices.

Hardware troubleshooter reviews, diagnose and identifies operational or technical problems within a hardware device.

• Press Windows Key +R, type Control Panel.
    • Type troubleshooting in the search bar, click on troubleshooting.
    • Click on Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the steps from the wizard to run the troubleshooter.

Method 2: I suggest you to update the Bluetooth drivers and check if it helps.

To update Bluetooth drivers please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Bluetooth.
    • Right click on the Bluetooth drivers and select Update Driver Software.

You may refer to the below article and check if it helps.

https://www.microsoft.com/surface/e.../troubleshoot-bluetooth-devices?os=windows-10

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Jul 24, 2019
  4. Surface bluetooth connection

WIndows 10 cannot connect to a bluetooth headset.

Hello Mike,

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • What is the make and model of your headset and Bluetooth dongle?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps posted on this article
    to resolve Bluetooth connection issues in Windows 10.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jul 24, 2019
Thema:

Surface bluetooth connection

1. Surface bluetooth connection - Similar Threads - Surface bluetooth connection

2. Surface keyboard Bluetooth keeps loosing connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface keyboard Bluetooth keeps loosing connection: Hi all,I have a windows 10 laptop, and use a separate screen/keyboard/mouse. I have the Surface keyboard connected via bluetooth. But, if my laptop goes into sleep mode after a while, the laptop wakes up with the mouse but the keyboard is not connected anymore. I have to...
  3. Surface keyboard Bluetooth keeps loosing connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface keyboard Bluetooth keeps loosing connection: Hi all,I have a windows 10 laptop, and use a separate screen/keyboard/mouse. I have the Surface keyboard connected via bluetooth. But, if my laptop goes into sleep mode after a while, the laptop wakes up with the mouse but the keyboard is not connected anymore. I have to...
  4. Surface keyboard Bluetooth keeps loosing connection

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Connecting B&O H8 Headphones to Surface Book via Bluetooth

Connecting B&O H8 Headphones to Surface Book via Bluetooth: My B&O H8 noise cancelling headphones will pair via Bluetooth to my Surface Book but I could not select them as an audio device on the Surface Book. I have seen multiple discussion threads on this same topic but none of those suggestions solved this problem. After trying...
  6. Bluetooth speaker to Surface connection issues

Bluetooth speaker to Surface connection issues: I am trying to connect an AUVIO PBT200 Bluetooth speaker to a Surface tablet running Windows 10. The PBT200 will pair with my Iphone so it's Bluetooth is working. The Surface however doesn't see the PBT The Surface action center lists the Bluetooth tile as NOT connected...
  7. Re-Connect Microsoft Bluetooth Surface Keyboard

Re-Connect Microsoft Bluetooth Surface Keyboard: I'm running Windows 10 2004 (OS Build 19041.264). I have a Gigabyte Aorus Master X570 motherboard with built-in Bluetooth and Antenna. I have a Bluetooth Surface Keyboard which I like, but it sometimes disconnects itself. I can re-connect it via Settings->Devices, but in...
  8. Surface Pen writes on screen but is not discoverable for Bluetooth connection

Surface Pen writes on screen but is not discoverable for Bluetooth connection: I have a Surface Pro 6 and the latest generation of the Surface Pen I believe flat, no clip, one button on the side. I can use the pen to navigate and write on the screen, however, I'm not able to pair it so I can use the eraser button to open apps. I just checked for updates...
  9. connecting bluetooth devices with Surface Pro

connecting bluetooth devices with Surface Pro: I have a Surface Pro 4 (I think that's the number). I also have a Designer Mouse and Designer Keyboard. They have been working fine for a couple years, but since I installed the last major Windows Update a couple weeks ago, I can't get them to connect. They show up as...
  10. Bluetooth ear piece dropping connection with Surface Book

Bluetooth ear piece dropping connection with Surface Book: I have a blue tooth ear piece that I use with my phone all of the time without any issues. When I try to use it with my Surface Book the connectivity will randomly drop....