Windows 10: Surface Book 1: UPD email required with installation

Discus and support Surface Book 1: UPD email required with installation in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I reinstalled Windows 10 on my Surface Book 1 but when I go through the installation progress I need to login with an UPD account. What is this? Can I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Mark_NLD, Jan 21, 2021.

1. Mark_NLD Win User

Surface Book 1: UPD email required with installation

I reinstalled Windows 10 on my Surface Book 1 but when I go through the installation progress I need to login with an UPD account. What is this? Can I turn this off? I have a regular? *** Email address is removed for privacy *** account and I can login with that account. If I try I'll get the following message:

"We didn't find that email address in your organization. Use another email address or contact your administrator"

I used the data eraser tool before I started the installation.

:)

Mark_NLD, Jan 21, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Updates for Surface Pro and Surface Book - Feb. 13

Source: Updates for Surface Pro and Surface Book (13 February 2018) Surface

See also:

Brink, Jan 21, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Updates for Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 - April 5th 2017

Source: Updates for Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 (05 April 2017) Surface

See also:

Brink, Jan 21, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Updates for Surface Pro and Surface Book - Feb. 13

Source: Updates for Surface Pro and Surface Book (13 February 2018) Surface

See also:

Brink, Jan 21, 2021
Thema:

1. Surface Book 1: UPD email required with installation - Similar Threads - Surface Book UPD

2. Surface Book 1: UPD email required with installation of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Surface Book 1: UPD email required with installation of Windows 10: I reinstalled Windows 10 on my Surface Book 1 but when I go through the installation progress I need to login with an UPD account. What is this? Can I turn this off? I have a regular(?) name@outlook.com account and I can login with that account. If I try I'll get the...
  3. Surface Book 1: UDP email required with installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Surface Book 1: UDP email required with installation: I reinstalled Windows 10 on my Surface Book 1 but when I go through the installation progress I need to login with an UDP account. What is this? Can I turn this off? I have a regular? *** Email address is removed for privacy *** account and I can login with that account. If I...
  4. Surface Book

Surface Book: I cannot install chrome browser on my Surface Book https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-book/cda81878-dcdf-4625-9a44-7fe9e31ab73b
  5. Windows 10 - Surface Book 1, keeps crashing

Windows 10 - Surface Book 1, keeps crashing: Please help I am an owen of Surface Book 1, 16GB, 1TB and for the last two months I get a blue screen almost every 30 minutes. I tried many things. I can't install updates. I can't reset. Please, let me know what information you need to help me fix this issue. Thank...
  6. Microsoft surface book 1 touchscreen issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft surface book 1 touchscreen issues: I have a surface book 1 and at first I had phantom touch issues but when I installed a newer version of Windows 10 it went away. But when I updated to the latest version of Windows 10 the issue came back. So I reset the device and downloaded all the drivers and now I have a...
  7. Thunderbolt to Ethernet adapter isn't working Surface Book 1

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Thunderbolt to Ethernet adapter isn't working Surface Book 1: I have an original Surface Book and I want to connect to the Ethernet using it, but for some reason it won't recognize my adapter. I am using an apple adapter (Model A1433), but from what I can find online they are the only option for thunderbolt to Ethernet adapters. My USB...
  8. battery 1 not present notification in my surface book

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    battery 1 not present notification in my surface book: hi my surface book shows at the battery section that battery 1 not present. I have tried a;; the options but nothing has worked. Its important i cant detach now!...
  9. Updates for Surface Book 2 - August 1, 2018

in Windows 10 News
    Updates for Surface Book 2 - August 1, 2018: On August 1st we released updates for Surface Book 2 devices running Windows 10 Fall Creators Update version 1709 or greater to Windows Update. These updates are now available in MSI format on the Microsoft Download Center from the following links: Click Download to download...
  10. Surface Book

Surface Book: can I download icloud onto my Surface Book and if so how? want to import pics stored there from my iPhone. tried to trf directrly from the iPhone but they are held as optimised files and don't have enough storage to de-optimised if that makes sense. hope you can help....