Windows 10: Surface book 2 GTX 1050 gpu disappearing

Discus and support Surface book 2 GTX 1050 gpu disappearing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am aware this is a widespread issue among the SB2 community. I have tried everything I can find including detaching and booting into UEFI then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by marcbenamou, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Surface book 2 GTX 1050 gpu disappearing

I am aware this is a widespread issue among the SB2 community. I have tried everything I can find including detaching and booting into UEFI then installing older drivers, installing older and insider versions of windows 10, and a complete wipe of the device. I still am having problems with this and it is interrupting me when i'm trying to make games in Unity. Can Microsoft fix problems with thousand dollar devices before making new ones! I hope some Windows 10 engineer is reading this to get this problem fixed. Any help is greatly appreciated.

:)

marcbenamou, Jul 8, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

New Surface Book 2 Drivers and Firmware Update Nov. 18

Read more: Surface Book 2 Drivers and Firmware (Initial Release) Surface

Brink, Jul 8, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Surface Book 2 now available

Source: 5 reasons you'll love Surface Book 2 - Microsoft Devices Blog

Brink, Jul 8, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Surface book 2 GTX 1050 gpu disappearing

New Surface Book 2 Drivers and Firmware Update Nov. 18

Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...update-history

Brink, Jul 8, 2019
Thema:

Surface book 2 GTX 1050 gpu disappearing

1. Surface book 2 GTX 1050 gpu disappearing - Similar Threads - Surface book GTX

2. My GTX 1050 on my Surface Book 2 is still disconnecting even after the 1903 Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My GTX 1050 on my Surface Book 2 is still disconnecting even after the 1903 Update: So I know that Microsoft acknowledged and sent out a fix for the DGPU issue for Surface Book 2 owners that had the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 or 1060. For those who do not know about this issue, there was an issue that caused Surface Book 2 owners with an NVIDIA DGPU to...
  3. surface book 2 Nividia Geforce GTX in active

surface book 2 Nividia Geforce GTX in active: hello Guys so i updated my Laptop yesterday and today i woke up to find the notification Nividia Geforce GTX is inactive how to fix this Problem? thank you...
  4. Windows Hello has disappeared on Surface Book 2

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello has disappeared on Surface Book 2: Hi there, I was a member of the Insider program on my Surface Book 2 15", but a bug in the recent builds forced me to roll back to the creator's update with a fresh install. Most everything is working well now (much better than on the 19H1 builds), except that the ability...
  5. blue screen on a surface book 2 13" with gpu

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    blue screen on a surface book 2 13" with gpu: Hi, I've experienced 2 times of blue screen after a fresh installation of Windows 10 with a bunch of apps, just in 24 hours. There are the 2 event logs: 1.The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000007e (0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff80180edfbc9,...
  6. Surface Book 2

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Surface Book 2: I am trying to run Flash files on my Surface Book 2 and have had no success. I have downloaded adobe flash. Is there something I need to do? Does Flash work on the Surface Book 2?...
  7. Gtx 1050 2gb

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Gtx 1050 2gb: Hello I have just bought a Lenovo Y520 laptop with a GTX 1050 2GB graphics card. I am currently playing Forza Horizon 3 and every time it cuts to a play scene you will normally see a notification at the top warning of low video memory. I have got the graphics set to very...
  8. Gtx 1050 2gb

Gtx 1050 2gb: Hello I have just bought a Lenovo Y520 laptop with a GTX 1050 2GB graphics card. I am currently playing Forza Horizon 3 and every time it cuts to a play scene you will normally see a notification at the top warning of low video memory. I have got the graphics set to very...
  9. GeForce GTX 1050 & 1050 Ti Launched

GeForce GTX 1050 & 1050 Ti Launched: Source: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 1050 Ti Review - TechSpot Pascal is one of Nvidia's greatest achievements in the past decade. The company's latest GPU architecture took gaming performance to the next level with the GTX 1080 in May and then again with the Titan X only a few...
  10. GTX 1050 doa???

GTX 1050 doa???: I built a new system(with old motherboard) and installed win 10 using onboard graphics. Then when I put my brand new gtx 1050 in it just shows the splash screen and beeps 8 times meaning "display memory read/write error" and wont boot to bios or windows. Bios version is from...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. geforce gtx 1050 surface book 2 vs uhd 620

2. surface book 2 gtx1050 disappears