Windows 10: Surface book 2 local account keyboard and admin problems

Discus and support Surface book 2 local account keyboard and admin problems in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello,I need fully described solution to problem. First: I need to fully with all access on computer account, so it means one is microsoft account user... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RoCinc, Jun 9, 2021.

1. RoCinc Win User

Surface book 2 local account keyboard and admin problems

Hello,I need fully described solution to problem. First: I need to fully with all access on computer account, so it means one is microsoft account user admin and other is local user admin, same everything, no espections, both accounts have full access to any folder or device manager and can change any aspect of anything.Now, problem is, why is this so hard? Creating two separate account, and adding admin position but get problems in future?Windows XP got it before anything, you create any account you put it as admin and done, no fuss no anything, is he admin he is admin, simple as that.Now wit

:)

RoCinc, Jun 9, 2021
  2. g41851 Win User

Surface Book 2 trackpad ridiculously sensitive

I have a Surface Book 2 and the trackpad is ridiculously sensitive on it. A lot of people seem to be having this problem too as there are threads on the Microsoft community about it with no real answers.

Everything is up to date as far as Windows updates are concerned. I don't use an external mouse and I have the sensitivity of the trackpad set to low.

I'm wondering if anyone here experienced this issue and were able to solve it?

I have done all the diagnostic tests suggested by Microsoft, such as the Surface Diagnostic Test, and there are no problems with my computer.

g41851, Jun 9, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    New Update for Surface Book 2 on Windows 10 April 2018 v1803 - May 9 Surface

Source: Update for Surface Book 2 (09 May 2018) Surface

See also: Surface Book 2 update history

Brink, Jun 9, 2021
  4. Surface book 2 local account keyboard and admin problems

Local account installation question

I'm fairly certain that Skip this step was available in 10.0.130 - the workaround in Step 20 (back button) is no longer required.

The currently known, as of 10.0.130, ways to create a Local account sign-in are
    • Skip this step at the MS account creation phase
    • No Internet connection during the install
    • static IP (post# 2 by Fragment) - New (to me anyway)

Slartybart, Jun 9, 2021
Thema:

Surface book 2 local account keyboard and admin problems

1. Surface book 2 local account keyboard and admin problems - Similar Threads - Surface book local

2. Surface Book 2 with AZERTY to QWERTY keyboard.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Book 2 with AZERTY to QWERTY keyboard.: Hello,I have SB2 with AZERTY Keyboard and I saw that it is not that hard to swap the physical keys on the keyboard, of course at my own risk. My question is if I do this, do I ruin my guarantee and if someday something happens to the laptop and a replacement is needed, can I...
  3. Problems with Surface Book 3 and/or Dock 2

Problems with Surface Book 3 and/or Dock 2: My NEW Surface Book 3, with the NEW Dock 2, routinely cannot find my external monitor even though it worked for multiple days in a row. It also refuses to use the Nvidia graphics to run the monitor which makes it poorer quality. It is also VERY "laggy" using the Microsoft...
  4. Surface Book 2 charging problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Surface Book 2 charging problem: Hello Microsoft community, during the last couple of days I am having a problem with charging my Microsoft Surface Book 2 - when i plug the original charger, it will start charging and then stop, even though the charger is constantly plugged to the laptop. It It behaves as...
  5. Touch keyboard on Surface Book 2 and wsl2 problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touch keyboard on Surface Book 2 and wsl2 problems: Several symbols, including the @, ~, € do not work while typing with the touch keyboard in wsl2. Has anyone else had this issue? So far it is confind tp wsl2....
  6. Surface book 2 - reset problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Surface book 2 - reset problems: Hello, I'm having an issue with my Surface Book 2. After updating windows a few days ago my network adaptor suddenly just stopped working. I was unable to connect to the internet or detect WiFi networks. I decided to just reset the computer to factory settings after trying...
  7. Surface Book 2 USB and Docking Problems

Surface Book 2 USB and Docking Problems: Has anyone encountered this issue? ALWAYS after startup, my Surface Book 2 touchpad freezes for 1-3 seconds several times. After it's done freezing, it gives off the "USB has connected" sound, stops freezing, then does it again and again for about 4-5 times. After it's done...
  8. Surface Book 2 USB and Docking Problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Surface Book 2 USB and Docking Problems: Has anyone encountered this issue? ALWAYS after startup, my Surface Book 2 touchpad freezes for 1-3 seconds several times. After it's done freezing, it gives off the "USB has connected" sound, stops freezing, then does it again and again for about 4-5 times. After it's done...
  9. Surface Book 2

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Surface Book 2: I am trying to run Flash files on my Surface Book 2 and have had no success. I have downloaded adobe flash. Is there something I need to do? Does Flash work on the Surface Book 2?...
  10. Mute mic with Keyboard Surface Book 2

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mute mic with Keyboard Surface Book 2: Where did the mute mic keyboard shortcut go? Every laptop I've owned has one, like the mute key. It is needed for web meeting in particular....