Windows 10: Surface Book 2 with AZERTY to QWERTY keyboard.

Discus and support Surface Book 2 with AZERTY to QWERTY keyboard. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello,I have SB2 with AZERTY Keyboard and I saw that it is not that hard to swap the physical keys on the keyboard, of course at my own risk. My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Petar3P, May 1, 2021.

1. Petar3P Win User

Surface Book 2 with AZERTY to QWERTY keyboard.

Hello,I have SB2 with AZERTY Keyboard and I saw that it is not that hard to swap the physical keys on the keyboard, of course at my own risk. My question is if I do this, do I ruin my guarantee and if someday something happens to the laptop and a replacement is needed, can I get a replacement with QWERTY keyboard instead of the AZERTY?Thanks in advance !

:)

Petar3P, May 1, 2021

2. I bought a Surface Book from France, so the keyboard is AZERTY, but I need it QWERTY.

*Original Surface Book Keyboards

Hello,

I bought a Surface Book from France, so the keyboard is AZERTY, but I need it QWERTY. What should I do?

Thanks.

PhilippeSarouphim, May 1, 2021
  3. DennisDP Win User
    I bought a Surface Book from France, so the keyboard is AZERTY, but I need it QWERTY.

Hi, I will buy a surface book soon in dubai or us with a qwerty! and I am looking for an azerty keyboard...

perhaps we can switch? Would that work?

DennisDP, May 1, 2021
  4. lieven297 Win User

I bought a Surface Book from France, so the keyboard is AZERTY, but I need it QWERTY.

Hi,

Same problem but vice-vera: I bought a Qwerty Surface book and due to the fact that I type a lot in Swiss and French, I would be happy to buy/swap into an Azerty keyboard.

Any help?

lieven297, May 1, 2021
Thema:

1. Surface Book 2 with AZERTY to QWERTY keyboard. - Similar Threads - Surface Book AZERTY

2. How to convert a QWERTY keyboard into an AZERTY keyboard with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to convert a QWERTY keyboard into an AZERTY keyboard with Windows 10: Hi,How can I convert the QWERTY keyboard of my Windows 10 laptop, into an AZERTY keyboard ?Thanks for your help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-convert-a-qwerty-keyboard-into-an-azerty/0d55cca2-541c-494f-99be-1229a0a7dcdf
  3. How to convert a QWERTY keyboard into an AZERTY keyboard with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to convert a QWERTY keyboard into an AZERTY keyboard with Windows 10: Hi,How can I convert the QWERTY keyboard of my Windows 10 laptop, into an AZERTY keyboard ?Thanks for your help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-convert-a-qwerty-keyboard-into-an-azerty/0d55cca2-541c-494f-99be-1229a0a7dcdf
  4. How to convert a QWERTY keyboard into an AZERTY keyboard with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Surface Book 2 Ethernet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Surface Book 2 Ethernet: Hi I have a Surface Book 2 and a Surface Dock, recently my ethernet LAN just disappear not sure why. I have tried rebooting, surface diagnostic, change lan cable and tested lan cable in other device in it worked fine. but not on my SB2. I checked that there is no driver...
  6. Touch keyboard on Surface Book 2 and wsl2 problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touch keyboard on Surface Book 2 and wsl2 problems: Several symbols, including the @, ~, € do not work while typing with the touch keyboard in wsl2. Has anyone else had this issue? So far it is confind tp wsl2....
  7. Surface Book 2

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Surface Book 2: I am trying to run Flash files on my Surface Book 2 and have had no success. I have downloaded adobe flash. Is there something I need to do? Does Flash work on the Surface Book 2?...
  8. instagram on surface book 2

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    instagram on surface book 2: While attempting to install Instagram on a new surface book 2 device, an error read that requirements were needed. Directx and more than 2 GB of ram were indicated as the need but the machine has 8GB and is on Directx v12. Do you have any advice on what we should do next?...
  9. Surface Book 2 overheating

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface Book 2 overheating: Okay so I know the Surface Books have an issue with overheating. I absolutely LOVE my computer but obviously the overheating is an issue. Other posts talk about how its their screen that has the issue. I've even seen where the battery in the screen swoll up. My keyboard is...
  10. Mute mic with Keyboard Surface Book 2

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mute mic with Keyboard Surface Book 2: Where did the mute mic keyboard shortcut go? Every laptop I've owned has one, like the mute key. It is needed for web meeting in particular....