Windows 10: Surface Book 3 ICC Profiles

Discus and support Surface Book 3 ICC Profiles in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Can someone tell me where I can get the ICC color profiles for Surface Book 3? I have both a 13.5" and a 15". The 15" has them, but the 13.5" does not.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SteveOgden2, Mar 18, 2021.

1. Surface Book 3 ICC Profiles

Can someone tell me where I can get the ICC color profiles for Surface Book 3? I have both a 13.5" and a 15". The 15" has them, but the 13.5" does not.

Here is what I see for the 15":

Surface Book 3 ICC Profiles [​IMG]

Those profiles are not available on the 13.5", not even listed under All Profiles either

Surface Book 3 ICC Profiles [​IMG]

:)

SteveOgden2, Mar 18, 2021
Thema:

Surface Book 3 ICC Profiles

1. Surface Book 3 ICC Profiles - Similar Threads - Surface Book ICC

2. 22H2 and Surface Book 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    22H2 and Surface Book 3: I have a Surface Book 3 running Windows 11 Pro. I have not been able to get a major update since 21H2. Is there a way to force the 22H2 update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/22h2-and-surface-book-3/02336010-c0e0-47b5-87d5-3f4c91afee53
  3. 22H2 and Surface Book 3

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    22H2 and Surface Book 3: I have a Surface Book 3 running Windows 11 Pro. I have not been able to get a major update since 21H2. Is there a way to force the 22H2 update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/22h2-and-surface-book-3/02336010-c0e0-47b5-87d5-3f4c91afee53
  4. Surface Book 3 15" Availability

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface Book 3 15" Availability: Noticed the Surface Book 3 went on sale about a week ago, but the 15" ones are out of stock. I further noticed they are listing the 32gb / 1tb as sold out, but not listing the 32gb/2tb one at all on either Microsoft store or Best Buy. B&H Photo seems both them in-stock. Is...
  5. Detach error with Surface book 3

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Detach error with Surface book 3: I just updated my Surface Book 3 with the May 2020 update 2004 and after that every time I click on the detach screen button I receive this error that I should close these apps before detaching. The problem is that the app it wants me to close areall Microsoft preinstalled...
  6. Compatibility Assistant on Surface Book 3

in Windows 10 Customization
    Compatibility Assistant on Surface Book 3: Hello everyone, I just got a new Surface Book 3 to replace an older 1st generation Book. I'm having problems running Nox Player on the new Surface Book 3, despite the program working perfectly on a desktop and the 1st generation Book. Every time I try to launch Nox...
  7. Surface book 3 Bluetooth

Surface book 3 Bluetooth: My sb3 is having issues with not being "connected" to several bluetooth devices inlcuding the surface pen. The top button will not work but bluetooth settings says "paired" not "connected". This is a common issue byt i have nit been able to find a solution. This issue plus my...
  8. ICC Profile for Monitor?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    ICC Profile for Monitor?: I’ve never used an ICC Profile before and I’ve successfully added a profile as default but nothing changed on the monitor. I looked at my monitor’s picture setting and nothing has changed there. Am I missing something? When I added the ICC profile I figured it would change my...
  9. Windows 10 on Surface Pro 3 and Miix700 keeps losing ICC color profile after calibration

Windows 10 on Surface Pro 3 and Miix700 keeps losing ICC color profile after calibration: As many other users, I am also experiencing a reset of the color profile after my screen has been calibrated. Either randomly (or sometimes upon rotation of the device) the color profile resets. Latest Windows Updates and Drivers are installed on both - same symptom. This...
  10. ICC colour profiles

ICC colour profiles: I want to remove a yellowish tint from my laptop screen - LG Display LP173WF4-SPF5 I have added a few ICC profiles but the colours look exactly the same, is this possible with laptop screens or is it just for monitors?...