Windows 10: Surface Book all of a sudden not letting me sign in

Discus and support Surface Book all of a sudden not letting me sign in in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; All of a sudden, this morning when I turned on my Surface Book, it is not letting me sign in. When I put in my password, it says it is incorrect. I... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Twinchrista, Aug 5, 2021.

1. Surface Book all of a sudden not letting me sign in

All of a sudden, this morning when I turned on my Surface Book, it is not letting me sign in. When I put in my password, it says it is incorrect. I just spent a long time looking online to try to troubleshoot this and have tried several things. Any suggestions? Also, when I go back into the troubleshooting after holding shift and pressing restart, I am hesitant to press "restart this PC" by "removing everything. "Will that seriously remove all files, documents, and pictures from my laptop? Any input on this would be greatly appreciated... I'm stuck right now! Thanks!

:)

Twinchrista, Aug 5, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Updates for Surface Pro and Surface Book - Feb. 13

Source: Updates for Surface Pro and Surface Book (13 February 2018) Surface

See also:

Brink, Aug 5, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Updates for Surface Pro and Surface Book - Feb. 13

Source: Updates for Surface Pro and Surface Book (13 February 2018) Surface

See also:

Brink, Aug 5, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Surface Book all of a sudden not letting me sign in

Updates for Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 - April 5th 2017

Source: Updates for Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 (05 April 2017) Surface

See also:

Brink, Aug 5, 2021
Thema:

Surface Book all of a sudden not letting me sign in

1. Surface Book all of a sudden not letting me sign in - Similar Threads - Surface Book sudden

2. not letting me to sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    not letting me to sign in: I click on the sign in button and nothing happens please advisebeen having this issue for days https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-letting-me-to-sign-in/6cc13d95-1b84-43b1-89e3-cd88457469c5
  3. not letting me to sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    not letting me to sign in: I click on the sign in button and nothing happens please advisebeen having this issue for days https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-letting-me-to-sign-in/6cc13d95-1b84-43b1-89e3-cd88457469c5
  4. My surface laptop 3 won’t let me sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My surface laptop 3 won’t let me sign in: My surface laptop 3 won’t let me sign in.It says the pin option doesn’t exist, I go to forget password it doesn’t do anything. I’ve changed my Microsoft password and it doesn’t do anything.I’ve tried troubleshoot it won’t reset my computer, it won’t do anything! Please help I...
  5. My surface laptop 3 won’t let me sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My surface laptop 3 won’t let me sign in: My surface laptop 3 won’t let me sign in.It says the pin option doesn’t exist, I go to forget password it doesn’t do anything. I’ve changed my Microsoft password and it doesn’t do anything.I’ve tried troubleshoot it won’t reset my computer, it won’t do anything! Please help I...
  6. Will not let me sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will not let me sign in: Whenever i try to log into minecraft, it says “failed to log in. We could not sign you into your Microsoft Account l. Access to realms,profiles, and your marketplace items will be limited. Please try again later.” This is my 12th try over the last 3 days....
  7. Surface Book

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Surface Book: I cannot install chrome browser on my Surface Book https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-book/cda81878-dcdf-4625-9a44-7fe9e31ab73b
  8. Not letting me sign-in

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Not letting me sign-in: On my laptop (running Windows 10 professional) I enter in the right password and it tells me that it’s incorrect. I meter in a multitude of other passwords and it still isn’t correct. It doesn’t allow me to change options on how to sign in too (sign in via fingerprint, sign...
  9. Surface Book

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Surface Book: can I download icloud onto my Surface Book and if so how? want to import pics stored there from my iPhone. tried to trf directrly from the iPhone but they are held as optimised files and don't have enough storage to de-optimised if that makes sense. hope you can help....
  10. Surface Book 2 coming to all Surface markets

in Windows 10 News
    Surface Book 2 coming to all Surface markets: Surface Book 2 15” available for pre-order in 17 new markets starting today. m0WhrRIqT6Y Surface Book 2 is the most powerful Surface we’ve ever built, and customers love that they can run their most demanding applications from anywhere. For those of you who have been...