Windows 10: Surface Book Cannot Update Until I Uninstall VirtualBox

Discus and support Surface Book Cannot Update Until I Uninstall VirtualBox in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I'm having a problem updating my surface book. Whenever I try to update it, it shows the following screenshot. I tried to uninstall it but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Riyasat Rashid, Feb 4, 2021.

1. Surface Book Cannot Update Until I Uninstall VirtualBox

Hello,

I'm having a problem updating my surface book. Whenever I try to update it, it shows the following screenshot. I tried to uninstall it but couldn't find it Now I know some of you guys will say I have to uninstall Oracle VM VirtualBox, but I do not have that. I downloaded LDPlayer and that's where I'm sure that's where VirtualBox came from but I have uninstalled that and 2 virtualbox folders, and I still cannot update my computer. Any suggestions to help my surface book update? Thanks alot Surface Book Cannot Update Until I Uninstall VirtualBox 89d9a091-1fb0-4eb6-b53a-312261fc562e?upload=true.png

:)

Riyasat Rashid, Feb 4, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Updates for Surface Pro and Surface Book - Feb. 13

Source: Updates for Surface Pro and Surface Book (13 February 2018) Surface

See also:

Brink, Feb 4, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Updates for Surface Pro and Surface Book - Feb. 13

Source: Updates for Surface Pro and Surface Book (13 February 2018) Surface

See also:

Brink, Feb 4, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Surface Book Cannot Update Until I Uninstall VirtualBox

Updates for Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 - April 5th 2017

Source: Updates for Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 (05 April 2017) Surface

See also:

Brink, Feb 4, 2021
Thema:

Surface Book Cannot Update Until I Uninstall VirtualBox

1. Surface Book Cannot Update Until I Uninstall VirtualBox - Similar Threads - Surface Book Cannot

2. VirtualBox uninstall not sucessful.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VirtualBox uninstall not sucessful.: This is a thread following the thread in forums.virtualbox.org. link:VirtualBox does not install, uninstall and repair - virtualbox.orgI accidently installed virtualbox in E: Drive. but when I uninstalled virtualbox, the files were still in the E: Drive.When I try to open the...
  3. Windows not uninstalling VirtualBox

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows not uninstalling VirtualBox: Hi, I'm trying to update to the latest windows 10 update 20H2 or whatever it's called but when I try to it says something like this "This program is outdated, please uninstall". I don't have virtualbox installed at the moment and I've tried AppRPS but it doesn't give a DIR...
  4. cannot update windows 10 because of virtualbox need to be uninstalled

cannot update windows 10 because of virtualbox need to be uninstalled: i have problem here i cant update to windows 20H2 because of this virtual box. i have try the solution on the page Windows 10 upgrade can’t complete due to error: “Some apps need to be uninstalled.” i saw 23 file but i cant find any of them have true value on the step 4....
  5. Need to manually uninstall VirtualBox for update of Windows 10, but there is no VirtualBox...

Need to manually uninstall VirtualBox for update of Windows 10, but there is no VirtualBox...: Need to manually uninstall VirtualBox for update of Windows 10, but there is no VirtualBox found in my PC. How should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-manually-uninstall-virtualbox-for-update/b5563afc-3fde-4857-a06b-df3e80b22a62
  6. Surface Book

Surface Book: I cannot install chrome browser on my Surface Book https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-book/cda81878-dcdf-4625-9a44-7fe9e31ab73b
  7. Cannot Update to build 20211 because VirtualBox refuses to uninstall

Cannot Update to build 20211 because VirtualBox refuses to uninstall: Installing the update normally through settings gets stuck at 35% then pops up aninstallation window pictured which tells me to manually uninstall virtualbox to continue as it is 'not compatible with windows' . At first the uninstallation attempts failed stating "You need...
  8. Surface book 2 update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Surface book 2 update: Just bought the surface book 2 from best buy it had an update from microsft, so i installed it. After i installed it, it made me enter my bit locker key and now it wont let me restore it?...
  9. Surface Book

Surface Book: can I download icloud onto my Surface Book and if so how? want to import pics stored there from my iPhone. tried to trf directrly from the iPhone but they are held as optimised files and don't have enough storage to de-optimised if that makes sense. hope you can help....
  10. An update on Surface Pro 4 and Surface Book

in Windows 10 News
    An update on Surface Pro 4 and Surface Book: Building devices people love is what drives our team. It’s why we come in to work every morning and it’s what keeps us up at night. And feedback from our customers is really important to the team and to me personally. I read the blogs, I read the comments, I read social...