Windows 10: Surface Book missing Connected Standby?

Discus and support Surface Book missing Connected Standby? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Greetings! A question regarding the Connected Standby feature on my Surface Book with Performance Base. According to the image below it appears... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Durahl, May 26, 2017.

1. Durahl Win User

Surface Book missing Connected Standby?

Greetings!

A question regarding the Connected Standby feature on my Surface Book with Performance Base.

According to the image below it appears as if it's not being listed ( neither as available OR unavailable ) on my system?

Surface Book missing Connected Standby? [​IMG]

Am I missing something or have the naming conventions changed?
    Screenshot is from a refreshed System with latest default drivers.

According to a TheWindowsClub article it should at least be listed ( at least on Windows 8 I assume )?

Thanks in advance!
    =)

:)

Durahl, May 26, 2017

2. Network connection to one of three computers has dropped off while the other 2 share on all 3 computers. .

I did not make any changes so I am at a loss as to why this happened. It is my Surface Book that will not connect to my wifes Surface Book. The Surface Pro shares with both Surface Books. I went into sharing options and set up sharing of all data, but
    the 1 Surface Book(mine) will not connect to the my wifes Surface Book. I set up the network to not require a password yet when I try to connect it asks me for one. I am using Windows 10 on 2 Surface Books and Windows 8 on a Surface Pro.

Please offer some suggestions as I have used the troubleshooting in Windows with no success.

Thank you

Matt

MatthewProsoli, May 26, 2017
  3. Miracast in Windows 10 Anniversary Update

Oddly enough, my 950 can connect to Microsoft's dongle and it can connect to my Surface Book with the Connect app. However, the Surface Book itself cannot connect to any Miracast receivers--that's the one that matters more.

anteatereater, May 26, 2017
Thema:

Surface Book missing Connected Standby?

1. Surface Book missing Connected Standby? - Similar Threads - Surface Book missing

2. No internet connection on surface book

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No internet connection on surface book: My Wi-Fi is saying “no internet open” for all networks. I have tried everything in self help forums and nothing has worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-internet-connection-on-surface-book/7f1a34f7-bf76-43ac-b6e3-d89c6a0ba9e5
  3. No internet connection on surface book

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No internet connection on surface book: My Wi-Fi is saying “no internet open” for all networks. I have tried everything in self help forums and nothing has worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-internet-connection-on-surface-book/7f1a34f7-bf76-43ac-b6e3-d89c6a0ba9e5
  4. No internet connection on surface book

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Surface Book

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Surface Book: I cannot install chrome browser on my Surface Book https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-book/cda81878-dcdf-4625-9a44-7fe9e31ab73b
  6. no wifi connection after sleep on Surface Book

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    no wifi connection after sleep on Surface Book: On my Surface Book I have no internet connection after I wake it up from sleep. Wifi is connected, but just showing no internet. Turning it off and on again helps sometimes, but sometimes I have to reboot. Seriously annoyed by this and probably the last time I'll use one of...
  7. E-Mail Notifications while Surface is in Connected StandBy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    E-Mail Notifications while Surface is in Connected StandBy: Hello, I am testing since more than one day and in between I even have re-installed Windows 10 on my Surface 7 Pro because of this issue. So please, if you answer, you can consider that I have a freshly installed and completly updated system currenty that means 1909. Also...
  8. BSOD during connected standby on Surface Book 2: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD during connected standby on Surface Book 2: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE: Hi, I'm getting BSOD on my Surface Book 2 - Core i7 16GB 1TB several times a days when it gets in to connected standby. Here's the output from WinDBG: 4: kd> !analyze -v ******************************************************************************* *...
  9. Surface Book

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Surface Book: can I download icloud onto my Surface Book and if so how? want to import pics stored there from my iPhone. tried to trf directrly from the iPhone but they are held as optimised files and don't have enough storage to de-optimised if that makes sense. hope you can help....
  10. Missing Recovery Partition on Surface Book?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Missing Recovery Partition on Surface Book?: I received a new Surface Book after returning a broken one. But I created an image of the original drive. I installed this new image on the new Surface and it works fine but I noticed that a drive partition is missing in Explorer but it shows up in the Disk Management. 1....