Windows 10: Surface Dock firmware coming soon to Surface Pro X

Discus and support Surface Dock firmware coming soon to Surface Pro X in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The Microsoft Surface Dock engineering team will soon be rolling out firmware support for Surface Pro X to enable users of the 2-in-1 device to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 8, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

Surface Dock firmware coming soon to Surface Pro X

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...x/ba-p/1160547

:)

Brink, Feb 8, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Modernized updating for your Surface Dock in Windows 10 Surface

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...ck/ba-p/867432

Brink, Feb 8, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Surface Tools for IT Update for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop

Source: Surface Tools for IT Update for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop Surface

Brink, Feb 8, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

New Version of Surface Dock Updater Available

Source: New Version of Surface Dock Updater Available Surface

Brink, Feb 8, 2020
Thema:

1. Surface Dock firmware coming soon to Surface Pro X - Similar Threads - Surface Dock firmware

2. SURFACE PRO X

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SURFACE PRO X: BonjourJ ai une surface pro X sq1 sous windows 10 et je n'arrive pas a passer a Windows 11 avec une mise à jour.Impossible car j ai un processeur arm64.Pourriez vous m'aider ?Merci...
  3. SURFACE PRO X

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SURFACE PRO X: BonjourJ ai une surface pro X sq1 sous windows 10 et je n'arrive pas a passer a Windows 11 avec une mise à jour.Impossible car j ai un processeur arm64.Pourriez vous m'aider ?Merci...
  4. SURFACE PRO X

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Surface Pro X

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Surface Pro X: Hi, Speaking with customer service is awful. The language barrier and the lack of understanding what the customer is saying is ridiculous. I purchased a surface pro x and it wouldnt get passed the service screen which was black i called microsoft support and they could not...
  6. surface pro x

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    surface pro x: Hi all i have recently bought the surface pro x and I have found out the hard way that it dose not support autocad is this something that microsoft is working on so that it can be supported or should I send the surface pro x bak and change for a pro 7 as I don't really want...
  7. New Surface Pro X Drivers and Firmware for Windows 10 - November 5 Surface

in Windows 10 News
    New Surface Pro X Drivers and Firmware for Windows 10 - November 5 Surface: Improvements and fixes in the update November 2019 updates November 5 release The following updates are available for Surface Pro X devices running Windows 10 May 2019 Update, version 1903 or greater: Windows Update History Name Device Manager Name Microsoft Corporation –...
  8. Surface Pro X available today Surface

in Windows 10 News
    Surface Pro X available today Surface: [ATTACH] Today, we’re excited to launch what’s next for the 2-1 category – the all new Surface Pro X. When we started on this journey with Surface seven years ago, we created a new category that changed the industry forever. Now, as the world becomes more mobile and more...
  9. surface pro dock and chrome

in Windows 10 Customization
    surface pro dock and chrome: no sound from the surface pro dock when using Google Chrome. all my other applications work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-pro-dock-and-chrome/037fb1d1-66c3-4ca9-ad78-a271fb2f8e9c
  10. Firmware updates available for Surface Pro and Surface Pro 2

in Windows 10 News
    Firmware updates available for Surface Pro and Surface Pro 2: Surface Pro The following update will be available in Windows Update and listed as “System Firmware Update – 2/24/2016” when you view your update history. Note When Surface updates are provided via the Windows Update service, they are delivered in stages to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft surface dock check firmware