Windows 10: Surface Duo Emulator Not Starting or Crashes Instantly

Discus and support Surface Duo Emulator Not Starting or Crashes Instantly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a PC with Windows 10 Home installed in it. I recently installed Surface Duo Emulator with all the Prerequisites i.e. VS 2019, Android SDK, etc..... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Gorakh Nath Sharma, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Surface Duo Emulator Not Starting or Crashes Instantly

I have a PC with Windows 10 Home installed in it. I recently installed Surface Duo Emulator with all the Prerequisites i.e. VS 2019, Android SDK, etc.. But the moment I click on Desktop Icon of Surface Duo Emulator a Command Prompt windows flashes and nothing happens. I also tried editing run.bat file in artifacts folder by giving proper location of Android SDK but issue persists. Please help!!

:)

Gorakh Nath Sharma, Feb 13, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft introduces a Surface phone called Surface Duo

Surface Duo is the first Surface to fit in your pocket. Surface Duo brings together the best of Microsoft productivity experiences, Android apps and Surface hardware design into a single device you can take anywhere. And, yes, it makes phone calls. It has two paper-thin 5.6-inch screens that unfold to 8.3 inches, and just like Surface Neo, it can be used in a variety of modes to let you work the way youd like.

To support Surface Neo, we are introducing Windows 10X, an expression of Windows 10 designed for a new category of dual-screen PCs. With Surface Duo we are building upon Android to marry cutting edge hardware with familiar software and services. Were excited to work with developers and the industry to create the next wave of dual-screen computing and unlock a new era of mobile creativity.

The Surface Duo and Surface Neo will be coming in Holiday 2020.

Surface Duo Emulator Not Starting or Crashes Instantly [​IMG]

Surface Duo Emulator Not Starting or Crashes Instantly [​IMG]

Source:

Brink, Feb 13, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Announcing dual-screen preview SDK for Microsoft Surface Duo

Source: https://blogs.windows.com/windowsdev...developer-day/

Brink, Feb 13, 2020
  4. Surface Duo Emulator Not Starting or Crashes Instantly

Hyper-V is "Silently" Enabled after Upgrading to Build 17074.1002, All emulators Crash

after upgrade to windows 10 build 17074.1002 i got all programs that need virtual machine crash on start or can't launch the emulators, some of them makes GSOD (Green Screen of death)

List of program that Crash, can't Launch emulators, GSOD :

• Nox Emulator (GSOD)
    • BlueStack (Crash)
    • Android Studio (Can't Launch the emulators)
    • Virtual Box (Can't Create & Launch the emulators)
    • Eclipse (Can't Launch the emulators)
    then i found the problem of this crash is Hyper-V is enabled in notification Android Studio,

i check the windows optional features, but when i see it, the Hyper-V features is unchecked that mean is Disabled...

i try using command prompt(administrator) type "dism.exe /Online /Enable-Feature:Microsoft-Hyper-V /All" then restart the PC, it doesn't solve that Hyper-V is Disabled fully on my PC

anyone can fix this problem?

Acer Aspire E5-475G

12 GB RAM

Intel Core i5 7200U @2.50Ghz

Intel HD Graphics 620 (Acer Incorporated [ALI])

2047MB NVIDIA GeForce 940MX (Acer Incorporated [ALI])

Fajar Probex, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

Surface Duo Emulator Not Starting or Crashes Instantly

1. Surface Duo Emulator Not Starting or Crashes Instantly - Similar Threads - Surface Duo Emulator

2. Microsoft Surface Duo emulator February refresh now available

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Surface Duo emulator February refresh now available: Hello Android developers, Today we are releasing the latest update to the Surface Duo emulator. Since last December, we started to introduce some app samples into the emulator so you can play with them directly and get a better idea about how to build an application or...
  3. The year ahead for Surface Duo

in Windows 10 News
    The year ahead for Surface Duo: Microsoft’s mission to help every person and organization on the planet achieve more has never been more relevant as people search for new ways to be productive from anywhere. To this end, the Surface team has worked tirelessly to build a diverse set of devices to...
  4. Get started with Outlook for Android on Surface Duo dual screens

in Windows 10 News
    Get started with Outlook for Android on Surface Duo dual screens: The Microsoft Surface Duo delivers Outlook for Android out of the box as the one place for you to organize your email and your time. Outlook brings together your email, calendar, files, contacts and photos to help you organize your life and stay connected to what matters....
  5. New Microsoft Surface Duo Emulator Image build 2020.429.2

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Surface Duo Emulator Image build 2020.429.2: Hello Surface Duo developers! Today we’re excited to release a refresh to our Microsoft Surface Duo Emulator Image. It has been a few weeks since our last Surface Duo Emulator image release and the team has been very busy addressing your feedback and has added...
  6. I wanna try the Surface Duo Emulator, but I don't know how.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I wanna try the Surface Duo Emulator, but I don't know how.: After Microsoft announced that they have released Surface Duo Emulator for PC, I downloaded the preview sdk. But I'm very new to trying Emulators and I can't figure out how to install apps on the Emulator. I've already downloaded and installed Android Studio, and now I don't...
  7. Writing Applications for Surface Duo and Neo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Writing Applications for Surface Duo and Neo: Apologies if this is the wrong place for this question, also apologies for the miscategorization. Are there examples of writing UWP applications for Duo, and Android applications for Neo? Is there a page to find the API documentation? * Moved from Education...
  8. Microsoft introduces a Surface phone called Surface Duo Surface

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft introduces a Surface phone called Surface Duo Surface: Surface Duo is the first Surface to fit in your pocket. Surface Duo brings together the best of Microsoft productivity experiences, Android apps and Surface hardware design into a single device you can take anywhere. And, yes, it makes phone calls. It has two paper-thin...
  9. Instant "Kernel Security Check Failure" BSOD when starting an emulator

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Instant "Kernel Security Check Failure" BSOD when starting an emulator: Hello guys, so I wanted to use the PS2 emulator PCSX2 and when I start the programm I just shortly see the programm window and a notification from windows pop in from the side, but I could never read it bc it's always just starting to appear and not completely visible and I...
  10. Instant "Kernel Security Check Failure" BSOD when starting an emulator

in Windows 10 Support
    Instant "Kernel Security Check Failure" BSOD when starting an emulator: Hello guys, so I wanted to use the PS2 emulator PCSX2 and when I start the programm I just shortly see the programm window and a notification from windows pop in from the side, but I could never read it bc it's always just starting to appear and not completely visible and I...