Windows 10: Surface Duo SDK Preview is getting an update – Feb 20,2020

Discus and support Surface Duo SDK Preview is getting an update – Feb 20,2020 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Hello Dual Screen developers! We are proud to be part of this growing community and excited to share with you the latest on the #SurfaceDuo SDK front... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 21, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

Surface Duo SDK Preview is getting an update – Feb 20,2020

Source: https://devblogs.microsoft.com/surfa...te-feb-202020/

:)

Brink, Feb 21, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Announcing dual-screen preview SDK for Microsoft Surface Duo

Source: https://blogs.windows.com/windowsdev...developer-day/

Brink, Feb 21, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft introduces a Surface phone called Surface Duo

Surface Duo is the first Surface to fit in your pocket. Surface Duo brings together the best of Microsoft productivity experiences, Android apps and Surface hardware design into a single device you can take anywhere. And, yes, it makes phone calls. It has two paper-thin 5.6-inch screens that unfold to 8.3 inches, and just like Surface Neo, it can be used in a variety of modes to let you work the way youd like.

To support Surface Neo, we are introducing Windows 10X, an expression of Windows 10 designed for a new category of dual-screen PCs. With Surface Duo we are building upon Android to marry cutting edge hardware with familiar software and services. Were excited to work with developers and the industry to create the next wave of dual-screen computing and unlock a new era of mobile creativity.

The Surface Duo and Surface Neo will be coming in Holiday 2020.

Surface Duo SDK Preview is getting an update – Feb 20,2020 [​IMG]

Surface Duo SDK Preview is getting an update – Feb 20,2020 [​IMG]

Source:

Brink, Feb 21, 2020
  4. Surface Duo SDK Preview is getting an update – Feb 20,2020

Surface Duo Emulator Not Starting or Crashes Instantly

I have a PC with Windows 10 Home installed in it. I recently installed Surface Duo Emulator (with all the Prerequisites i.e. VS 2019, Android SDK, etc.). But the moment I click on Desktop Icon of Surface Duo Emulator a Command Prompt windows flashes and
    nothing happens. I also tried editing run.bat file in artifacts folder by giving proper location of Android SDK but issue persists. Please help!!

Gorakh Nath Sharma, Feb 21, 2020
Thema:

Surface Duo SDK Preview is getting an update – Feb 20,2020

1. Surface Duo SDK Preview is getting an update – Feb 20,2020 - Similar Threads - Surface Duo SDK

2. New Surface Duo firmware update released - April 20, 2021

in Windows 10 News
    New Surface Duo firmware update released - April 20, 2021: Improvements and fixes in the update April 2021 updates April 20 release The following updates are available for unlocked Surface Duos in North America and Europe. Software version Update info 2021.314.91 (North America) 2021.314.93 (Europe) This update: Addresses...
  3. New Surface Duo will be available September 10, 2020

in Windows 10 News
    New Surface Duo will be available September 10, 2020: The new Surface Duo, which will be available in stores starting Sept. 10, opens up all kinds of possibilities in how you can work and communicate on a dual-screen device. As Windows + Devices Chief Product Officer Panos Panay wrote in an Aug. 12 blog post, “We...
  4. Microsoft wants to launch Surface Duo sooner than holiday 2020

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft wants to launch Surface Duo sooner than holiday 2020: Holiday 2020 is when Microsoft said to expect the Surface Neo and Surface Duo, two new form-factor devices that Surface fans have been waiting for with bated breath. But what if I told you that one of those products was ahead of schedule, and may be available to buy much...
  5. Win 10 Update Feb 20

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 Update Feb 20: Following almost every update I have problems with my HP Officejet 4500 printer. This time I have discovered, with HP's help, that the problem lies with Windows. I have tried to open Printer Settings and I find that all dropdown menu boxes are blank and all tab and menu...
  6. Announcing dual-screen preview SDK for Microsoft Surface Duo

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing dual-screen preview SDK for Microsoft Surface Duo: In November, we shared our vision for dual-screen devices and how this new device category will help people get more done on smaller and more mobile form factors. Today, we are excited to give you an update on how you can get started and optimize for dual-screen devices by:...
  7. Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 18342 available now - Feb. 26

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 18342 available now - Feb. 26: Microsoft has released a new Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 18342. Release notes are not yet available from Microsoft. This post will be updated when they are. Download: Download Windows Insider Preview SDK 127919
  8. Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 18334 available now - Feb. 12

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 18334 available now - Feb. 12: Today, we released a new Windows 10 Preview Build of the SDK to be used in conjunction with Windows 10 Insider Preview (Build 18334 or greater). The Preview SDK Build 18334 contains bug fixes and under development changes to the API surface area. The Preview SDK can be...
  9. Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 18327 available now - Feb. 5

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 18327 available now - Feb. 5: Microsoft has released a new Windows 10 Preview Build 18327 of the SDK. Release notes are not yet available from Microsoft, but this post will be updated when they are available. Download: Download Windows Insider Preview SDK 126658
  10. Updates for Surface Pro 3 - Feb. 20, 2018

in Windows 10 News
    Updates for Surface Pro 3 - Feb. 20, 2018: We've released a new driver and firmware update for Surface Pro 3. This update includes new firmware for Surface UEFI which resolves potential security vulnerabilities, including Microsoft security advisory 180002. This update is available in MSI format from the Surface...