Windows 10: Surface go and Type C Adapter

Discus and support Surface go and Type C Adapter in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi All, I have one Surface Go LTE versions and I'm trying to use USB -C Mobile Adapter Dell model DA300. I if Connect the adapter to the surface go... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ash Paxton, Feb 22, 2020.

1. Surface go and Type C Adapter

Hi All,
    I have one Surface Go LTE versions and I'm trying to use USB -C Mobile Adapter Dell model DA300.

I if Connect the adapter to the surface go in battery mode the surface is not enable to identify the adapter, viceversa if I connect the adapter to the Surface when it is connected to the electric power , surface is able to identify the adapter.

is there any configuration to do?

:)

Ash Paxton, Feb 22, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Surface Connect to USB-C Adapter for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop Surface

Source: Announcing availability of the Surface Connect to USB-C Adapter for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop Surface

Brink, Feb 22, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Surface Connect to USB-C Adapter for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop

Source: Announcing availability of the Surface Connect to USB-C Adapter for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop Surface

Brink, Feb 22, 2020
  4. btarunr Win User

Surface go and Type C Adapter

TrendNet Launches New Line of USB Type-C Adapters

TRENDnet, a global leader in reliable SMB and consumer networking solutions, announced today the launch of its USB-C product line. The new line will feature three USB-C adapters for HDMI, VGA, and Gigabit Ethernet. "TRENDnet is committed to developing reliable products to improve user connectivity, and our line of USB-C adapters is designed to keep users up-to-date with the new USB connector standard," said Sonny Su, technology director at TRENDnet. "The new USB-C line allows users to take advantage of improved data transfer speeds and more power, while extending the life of current devices."

The Type-C port and connector are extremely compact and feature a reversible connector orientation. The new USB-C technology and connector support lightning-fast transfer speeds, and feature an increased power output. All TRENDnet USB-C products are conveniently powered by the computer's USB port, and are Windows and Mac compatible.

Surface go and Type C Adapter 78a_thm.jpg

USB-C to HDMI 4K UHD Display Adapter, model TUC-HDMI
    • Extend or mirror your computer's display to a 4K monitor or HDTV
    • Flawless video with high speed USB Type-C to HDMI connection
    • Max resolution: 3840 x 2160 resolution at 30 Hz
    USB-C to VGA HDTV Adapter, model TUC-VGA
    • Extend or mirror your computer's display to a projector, monitor or HDTV
    • Flawless video with high speed USB Type-C to VGA connection
    • Max resolution: 1920 x 1200 resolution at 60 Hz
    USB-C to Gigabit Adapter, model TUC-ETG
    • Adds a Gigabit Ethernet port to your computer
    • SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Type-C port

btarunr, Feb 22, 2020
Thema:

Surface go and Type C Adapter

1. Surface go and Type C Adapter - Similar Threads - Surface Type Adapter

2. Shift + C key is not typing C in upper case, but it types C>

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shift + C key is not typing C in upper case, but it types C>: Shift + C key is not typing C in upper case, but it types C>. This happens with the right shift key. Left shift key works fine. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shift-c-key-is-not-typing-c-in-upper-case-but-it/b06b8eea-60e4-49b7-b079-5be39503a786
  3. Shift + C key is not typing C in upper case, but it types C>

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Shift + C key is not typing C in upper case, but it types C>: Shift + C key is not typing C in upper case, but it types C>. This happens with the right shift key. Left shift key works fine. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shift-c-key-is-not-typing-c-in-upper-case-but-it/b06b8eea-60e4-49b7-b079-5be39503a786
  4. Surface Go 2 Typing mishaps

Surface Go 2 Typing mishaps: When I got this keyboard, on certain sites Discord, I've been noticing that the marker that indicates my texting suddenly go back a few spaces, resulting in a mismatch of my texting. For example, I may want to type "hello everyone," it can come out as "heo evyoneerll" Can...
  5. Surface Go Type Cover does not wake Surface Go from sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Surface Go Type Cover does not wake Surface Go from sleep: Hi, This is a pretty straightforward problem. My Surface Go Type cover will simply not wake my Surface Go 1 from sleep. I have to press the power button and enter my pin using the touchscreen in order to get into my account. Occasionally, I'll have to disconnect and...
  6. surface Go

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    surface Go: surface Go error code 0xc0000098 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-go/f668f877-4df7-4af4-8a76-33452f756cde
  7. Surface Go type cover and handwriting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Surface Go type cover and handwriting: Hi It seems it is impossible to use the handwriting option on screen using the surface pen (Chinese Traditional, in my case) when i have my type cover keyboard attached. when i try the set up handwriting in "setup" - it simply say "there is no handwriting option for this...
  8. Surface Go

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface Go: What is/are best programs or apps to use to make hand written notes on Surface Go? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-go/3b4b4d81-89db-4e8f-b8fd-d84ef6f1dc10
  9. USB C-TYPE adapter

USB C-TYPE adapter: HI! I have my laptop Dell XPS 13 9350 and I use to connect to a external monitor with a adapter USB C-TYPE to VGA and use to work with no problems. And since I reboot to factory reset now my adapter USB C-TYPE to VGA can't even detect at all... I been trying to find answers...
  10. Surface Connect to USB-C Adapter for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop

in Windows 10 News
    Surface Connect to USB-C Adapter for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop: Today we are pleased to announce that the Surface Connect to USB-C adapter is now available in commercial channels and through the Microsoft Store Business Desk in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and the United Kingdom. Add USB-C capability to Surface...