Windows 10: Surface Go cannot cast to Roku TV after recent windows update.

Discus and support Surface Go cannot cast to Roku TV after recent windows update. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; We have about a dozen new surface go tablets being used by teachers in a private school. Over the past week or so, the teachers have been losing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DavidDubois6, Oct 20, 2021.

1. Surface Go cannot cast to Roku TV after recent windows update.

We have about a dozen new surface go tablets being used by teachers in a private school. Over the past week or so, the teachers have been losing connections using Miracast in windows 10. Each teacher lost the connections at different times over the past couple of weeks. Two teachers can still connect. Suspecting a recent Windows Update, I can confirm that the two teachers that are connecting have recent Windows 10 updates that are pending a restart. The other Surface Go tablets show that the recent updates have been installed. We are able to connect other Wndows 10 PC's to the TV's. T

:)

DavidDubois6, Oct 20, 2021

2. Cast To Philips TV/Roku Stick

I have a brand new laptop running Windows 10. I am attempting to cast video files to my TV. First I tried casting to my Philips smart TV. It gave me a connection error on my TV screen and wouldn't play. So then I tried my Roku streaming stick model
    3500X. The video will stream with the exception that there is sound but no picture. I have tried searching and i can't seem to find a solution. Do you have any suggestions?

MatthewKoons, Oct 20, 2021
  3. DJain01 Win User
    Screen Cast Windows 10 PC to Roku TCL TV 32'

I am not able to cast windows 10 on Roku TCL TV even both Roku tv and windows 10 have option to do so

on window i get error some thing went wrong and received no prompt on Roku

I am able to cast youtube from mobile

DJain01, Oct 20, 2021
  4. stigman92 Win User

Surface Go cannot cast to Roku TV after recent windows update.

Windows 10 not casting to Roku TV

I am trying to connect my windows 10 laptop via the action center and add devices. My TCL Roku tv does come up but when I try to connect it loads for a few seconds then says "unable to connect". I selected always allow screen mirroring on my roku tv and
    have reset my tv, computer and router several times. When I try to cast from chrome it says the device is not supported.

stigman92, Oct 20, 2021
Thema:

Surface Go cannot cast to Roku TV after recent windows update.

1. Surface Go cannot cast to Roku TV after recent windows update. - Similar Threads - Surface cannot cast

2. Unable to cast from my Surface Pro 9 to Skyworth Smart TV or Roku TV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to cast from my Surface Pro 9 to Skyworth Smart TV or Roku TV: I own a Surface Pro 9 and I've been trying to connect it wirelessly to my Roku TV or my smart TV to mirror my screen. I've tried a variety of the solutions on here like making sure all my software is updated, playing around with streaming settings, running diagnostics but to...
  3. Unable to cast from my Surface Pro 9 to Skyworth Smart TV or Roku TV

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to cast from my Surface Pro 9 to Skyworth Smart TV or Roku TV: I own a Surface Pro 9 and I've been trying to connect it wirelessly to my Roku TV or my smart TV to mirror my screen. I've tried a variety of the solutions on here like making sure all my software is updated, playing around with streaming settings, running diagnostics but to...
  4. Windows 11 will not cast to my 50" ONN. Roku TV.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 will not cast to my 50" ONN. Roku TV.: I have 2 laptops and 1 desktop running Windows 11. None of them can cast to my ONN. Roku TV. I have tried that disable firewall solution to not avail. The only firewall I have running is Windows Defender and it is set to always allow displays. I have even tried turning...
  5. MIRROR CASTING FROM PC TO ROKU TV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MIRROR CASTING FROM PC TO ROKU TV: My Roku TV is no longer found under WIRELESS DISPLAY but is now found under DEVICES AND PRINTERS/MULTIMEDIA DEVICE and I can't get my laptop with Windows 11 to connect/ mirror cast to it. Please help....
  6. MIRROR CASTING FROM PC TO ROKU TV

MIRROR CASTING FROM PC TO ROKU TV: My Roku TV is no longer found under WIRELESS DISPLAY but is now found under DEVICES AND PRINTERS/MULTIMEDIA DEVICE and I can't get my laptop with Windows 11 to connect/ mirror cast to it. Please help....
  7. casting to Roku TV stopped working

casting to Roku TV stopped working: My laptop and Tv stopped working well together. Everything worked fine until it just did not. So I updated my laptop to Windows 11 hoping to solve maybe a driver issue after going through many many suggested internet trouble shotting solutions like media player permissions...
  8. casting to Roku TV stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    casting to Roku TV stopped working: My laptop and Tv stopped working well together. Everything worked fine until it just did not. So I updated my laptop to Windows 11 hoping to solve maybe a driver issue after going through many many suggested internet trouble shotting solutions like media player permissions...
  9. Surface Go cannot cast to Roku TV after recent windows update.

Surface Go cannot cast to Roku TV after recent windows update.: We have about a dozen new surface go tablets being used by teachers in a private school. Over the past week or so, the teachers have been losing connections using Miracast in windows 10. Each teacher lost the connections at different times over the past couple of weeks. Two...
  10. Cannot Cast to Roku TV

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot Cast to Roku TV: Hi there, I know this is a subject that still has some grey areas, but I was recently trying to cast my windows 10 PC to my new roku TV and whenever I attempted to connect I always got the error message "Couldnt connect" after a few seconds of attempting to. my PC is a...