Windows 10: surface go edge close on sleep

Discus and support surface go edge close on sleep in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi can someone tell me how to make my edge stay open when I put my surface to sleep? thankyou... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by danielwidjaja, Jan 15, 2019.

1. surface go edge close on sleep

Hi can someone tell me how to make my edge stay open when I put my surface to sleep? thankyou

:)

danielwidjaja, Jan 15, 2019

2. Surface Pro 4 screen not turn on after sleep

Hi, thank you. I could restart my surface pro 4 but still could not fix the Surface Pro 4 screen not turn on after sleep. I am still looking forward to hearing more suggestions to fix the black screen after sleep.

SokthearithYi, Jan 15, 2019
  3. EdBarnes Win User
    Surface Pro 4 Taskbar Not Appearing After Sleep

Cortana and Edge seemed to be the problems why the last command you suggested would not work. Was able work through steps on both my main account and on a second account. Neither worked. I went through it 3 times now, restarting afterward each time.
    I close my keyboard, computer sleeps, then when opened the task bar still remains unable to open.

Further suggestions?

EdBarnes, Jan 15, 2019
  4. surface go edge close on sleep

Surface Pro 4 screen not turn on after sleep

Hi,

Thank you for posting your reply and updating on the status.

I suggest you to perform a Power Drain by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Hold the power button down 20-30 seconds.
    • Hold the volume rocker up and power on for almost 15 seconds.
    • After you release the buttons, wait 10 seconds.
    • Press and release the power button to turn your Surface back on.

Also, refer the post by Josh_F from the link provided below:

Surface Pro 4 - Screen won't wake from sleep

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 15, 2019
Thema:

surface go edge close on sleep

1. surface go edge close on sleep - Similar Threads - surface edge close

2. Laptop is going to sleep after closing the lid

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop is going to sleep after closing the lid: Hello, my notebook is going to sleep, after closing the lid, even that settings are set right - to not performe any action.After that, i can wake up notebook, but the system is very slow, impossible to play games etc. I have to restart notebook with lid closed, and then...
  3. Laptop is going to sleep after closing the lid

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop is going to sleep after closing the lid: Hello, my notebook is going to sleep, after closing the lid, even that settings are set right - to not performe any action.After that, i can wake up notebook, but the system is very slow, impossible to play games etc. I have to restart notebook with lid closed, and then...
  4. Laptop is going to sleep after closing the lid

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Laptop Not Going To Sleep After Closing Lid.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop Not Going To Sleep After Closing Lid.: My Windows 10 Laptop does not turn off and is still fully functional, everything still working and going after I close the laptop lid. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-not-going-to-sleep-after-closing-lid/57bbc0eb-9103-4c5e-953d-48f2393646c7
  6. computer not going to sleep on lid closing

computer not going to sleep on lid closing: Since update Feb 09/21 KB4601319, OS build 19041.804 and 19042.804, computer no longer enters sleep mode which is configured to happen when the lid closes. Gary...
  7. Laptop will not go to sleep when closing the lid.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop will not go to sleep when closing the lid.: [ATTACH] Hey guys, hoping someone can help me here. My school issued laptop will not go to sleep when i close the "lid". It will only sleep if I click the start button and select sleep, which is fine, however; sometimes I just close it up out of habit, and when I come back...
  8. Surface Go Type Cover does not wake Surface Go from sleep

Surface Go Type Cover does not wake Surface Go from sleep: Hi, This is a pretty straightforward problem. My Surface Go Type cover will simply not wake my Surface Go 1 from sleep. I have to press the power button and enter my pin using the touchscreen in order to get into my account. Occasionally, I'll have to disconnect and...
  9. Surface Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse going to sleep

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse going to sleep: I run Windows 10 most recent public updates on Surface Pro. I have the Surface Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse connected via bluetooth. Last 4 weeks when I go away from the computer for awhile min 15 mins the keyboard/mouse go to sleep. Sometimes it even falls asleep while on...
  10. Surface won't sleep when cover/keyboard is closed

Surface won't sleep when cover/keyboard is closed: My Surface was working great until I did a Windows update a few weeks ago. The first issue was that I was unable to get wifi. That was resolved but first I needed to go 1980's and use an ethernet cable. The second issue is that everytime I close the keyboard, my surface...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft edge closes sleep

2. microsoft edge closes when sleep

3. microsoft edge closes after sleep

4. microsoft edge closes when surface goes to sleep,
  5. edge closes on sleep,
  6. surface pro edge closing when sleep,
  7. sleep surface go magnetic close,
  8. EDGE CLOSES WHEN ON SLEEP