Windows 10: Surface Go. Locked out. Pin no longer available because of security changes.

Discus and support Surface Go. Locked out. Pin no longer available because of security changes. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I just set up my Surface Go yesterday and turned it off. Today I tried to turn it on and received a message that my PIN is no longer available because... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by WP2019, Jan 29, 2019.

1. WP2019 Win User

Surface Go. Locked out. Pin no longer available because of security changes.

I just set up my Surface Go yesterday and turned it off. Today I tried to turn it on and received a message that my PIN is no longer available because there have been security settings on the device have changed. I cannot figure out how to login to the Surface and there aren't any fields for passwords etc. How do I get in?

:)

WP2019, Jan 29, 2019

2. Surface won't let me log in "Your PIN is no longer available due to a change in security settings."

Greetings,

I have a Surface Pro running Windows 10. When I opened it this morning Hello did not recognize me and said "Your PIN is required to sign in." When I tried to put my PIN in it says "Your PIN is no longer available due to a change in security settings..."
    I have not created a USB boot drive. How do I get logged in?

**Moved to Windows Hello as this is not a problem with the Surface**

OliverMintz, Jan 29, 2019
  3. pin no longer available due to change to security settings

Hello,

Please refer this fix:

https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-your-pin-is-no-lo...

Let us know if this helps!

Note: Included link in this reply refers to blog post by a trusted Microsoft MVP, so it is safe.

Kapil Arya [Directly], Jan 29, 2019
  4. LenDNYC Win User

Your PIN is no longer due to a change change to security settings

I cannot login using my PIN anymore: "Your PIN is no longer due to a change change to security settings"

LenDNYC, Jan 29, 2019
Thema:

1. Surface Go. Locked out. Pin no longer available because of security changes. - Similar Threads - Surface Locked Pin

2. Your PIN is no longer available due a change to the security settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your PIN is no longer available due a change to the security settings: I have no way to log into my new HP laptop since this update. What should happen next is Microsoft texts me a code to allow me to reset my PIN. I cannot receive the code because of a change of phone number. So using a different device I requested a change of number on my...
  3. Your PIN is no longer available due a change to the security settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your PIN is no longer available due a change to the security settings: I have no way to log into my new HP laptop since this update. What should happen next is Microsoft texts me a code to allow me to reset my PIN. I cannot receive the code because of a change of phone number. So using a different device I requested a change of number on my...
  4. YOUR PIN IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE DUE TO A CHANGE TO THE SECURITY SETTINGS ON THIS DEVICE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    YOUR PIN IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE DUE TO A CHANGE TO THE SECURITY SETTINGS ON THIS DEVICE: I have installed a NEW CPU in my PC and when I boot my pc up it says "your PIN is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device. Click to set up your PIN again". I clicked "set up my PIN" and nothing happened, so I shift+restart to go to the...
  5. your pin is no longer available due to a change to the security

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    your pin is no longer available due to a change to the security: your pin is no longer available due to a change to the security. Couldn't log in! Couldn't enter to change pin! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-pin-is-no-longer-available-due-to-a-change-to/6063b3c9-1359-49e9-b789-c455df1bfa47
  6. your pin is no longer available due to a change in security settings

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    your pin is no longer available due to a change in security settings: I just bought a new laptop Lenovo IdeaPad S145. I used it for a week and then it had a system update. At the log in screen this message pop up: "your pin is no longer available due to a change in security settings" and the only option is to change pin via Outlook sign in,...
  7. PIN no longer available on new Surface Go.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PIN no longer available on new Surface Go.: I attempted to continue with program installations, I found that I couldn't log in. The next day I attempted to log in and it comes up with: "Your PIN is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device. You can set up your PIN again by going to...
  8. Surface Go locked out by Bitlocker

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Surface Go locked out by Bitlocker: Hi I have been locked out of my Surface Go by Bitlocker. I know my Bitlocker key, but the next screen asks for an admin password that I don't have. I have tried my Microsoft password, but it isn't this. When I hit the 'forgotten your password' option, it just sends me right...
  9. PIN is no longer available - security settings

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    PIN is no longer available - security settings: After finishing the installationons for my new laptop, I want to start Instead of a login option the system showed this message: "The PIN is no longer available due to a change in the security settings of this device." No option is offered to sign in to the device, so...
  10. pin no longer available due to change to security settings

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    pin no longer available due to change to security settings: I'm traveling and do not have my password. I use my pin. Since the latest MS win 10 update I can no longer login. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pin-no-longer-available-due-to-change-to-security/bd37606c-b206-4f41-ac54-e4608bd39ff9

Users found this page by searching for:

1. locked out of my surface go ?

2. surface 2 go locked out

3. locked out of surface go

4. Microsoft surface go your pin is no longer available due to,
  5. how to change pin of surface go,
  6. your pin is no longer available due to change surface go,
  7. locked out of surgace go ,
  8. surface go pin,
  9. surface go pin no longer availabl