Windows 10: Surface Go microSD card not working

Discus and support Surface Go microSD card not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; *All below using always the same card (SanDisk 400GB), that works in other devices: First, I inserted it in my brand new surface Go and it worked for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Cortes13, May 31, 2019.

1. Cortes13 Win User

Surface Go microSD card not working

*All below using always the same card (SanDisk 400GB), that works in other devices:

First, I inserted it in my brand new surface Go and it worked for a few weeks. Then, all of sudden, it disappeared (in the middle of usage) and kept not recognizing it for another weeks. Then, it magically reappeared. Now, again, it disappeared.

I`ve tried the link below, but without success. It is very frustating.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-working/f55e0b0e-3cbf-4e48-8994-d2c0efdc6282

:)

Cortes13, May 31, 2019

2. Surface pro microSD card reader not working.

Hi there. I have just brought a brand new Surface pro 4 64 bit, i5, 128 gig, 8 gig ram.

Everything is fine however I have recently decided to expand my storage by adding a 128gig microSD card.

The card arrived today however...

Unfortunately the surface does not seem to be picking up the microSD card. The card works fine in other devices. (An android phone)

I have been through trouble shooting, restarted surface, did the power butting volume up trick to enter setup and it says the microSD card reader is switch on.

One more thing to note I have recently updated the OS with the latest version as prompted by Microsoft.

I'm not a computer pro but I do know my way round an operating system.

Any ideas?

FletcherHandscomb, May 31, 2019
  3. Kari Win User
  4. Surface Go microSD card not working

Surface pro microSD card reader not working.

I updated about 3 weeks ago so it all should be down by now.

I tried updating the driver last night but it didn't work.

This morning I tried reinstalling the driver and hey presto my surface now picks up the card.

Whoop!

Thank you all working.

F

:O)

FletcherHandscomb, May 31, 2019
Thema:

Surface Go microSD card not working

1. Surface Go microSD card not working - Similar Threads - Surface microSD card

2. Format microSD card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Format microSD card: I tried to format a SanDisk microSD 64 GB card using File explorer without success.The card name could not be changed.The card could not be formatted regardless quick or full.All folders and files could be deleted except some files in 2 folders. However, about two dozen files...
  3. Format microSD card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Format microSD card: I tried to format a SanDisk microSD 64 GB card using File explorer without success.The card name could not be changed.The card could not be formatted regardless quick or full.All folders and files could be deleted except some files in 2 folders. However, about two dozen files...
  4. how to format a MicroSD card?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to format a MicroSD card?: I bought a MicroSD card for my doorbell camera and the unit says the disc needs to be formatted. I knew how to do this 20 years ago, but not anymore :- https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-format-a-microsd-card/eea89181-bc42-4033-9b5e-bf45de1d459b
  5. how to format a MicroSD card?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to format a MicroSD card?: I bought a MicroSD card for my doorbell camera and the unit says the disc needs to be formatted. I knew how to do this 20 years ago, but not anymore :- https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-format-a-microsd-card/eea89181-bc42-4033-9b5e-bf45de1d459b
  6. how to format a MicroSD card?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. unable read microsd card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable read microsd card: when i insert the microsd card using the adapter i get the following error. I receive this on windows 10 as well as windows 11.The IO operation at logical block address 0x0 for Disk 1 PDO name: \Device\000000ec was retried.Event ID : 153source: disk...
  8. unable read microsd card

unable read microsd card: when i insert the microsd card using the adapter i get the following error. I receive this on windows 10 as well as windows 11.The IO operation at logical block address 0x0 for Disk 1 PDO name: \Device\000000ec was retried.Event ID : 153source: disk...
  9. Cannot write to microSD card

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot write to microSD card: I needed to spin up a new instance of Raspbian so I ran up balenaEtcher and tried to burn to a brand new Sandisk 16GB card using a Sandisk ImageMate PRO. The operation failed. Grabbed another (not new) microSD which I confirmed was working and tried again with that one....
  10. Surface pro microSD card reader not working.

Surface pro microSD card reader not working.: Hi there. I have just brought a brand new Surface pro 4 64 bit, i5, 128 gig, 8 gig ram. Everything is fine however I have recently decided to expand my storage by adding a 128gig microSD card. The card arrived today however... Unfortunately the surface does not seem to be...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. surface go sd card slot not working

2. surface go sd card

3. surface go micro sd card not working

4. micro sd card not working on surfac go,
  5. surface SDXC slot stopped working,
  6. surface go micro sd not working,
  7. surface go sd slot not working,
  8. surface go sdcard not working,
  9. fix for micro sd card not working in surface go,
  10. surface go microsd stopped working,
  11. surface go unable to format microsd,