Windows 10: Surface go ram

Discus and support Surface go ram in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I purchased the go with 8gb ram. Im trying to play games that are available in Microsoft store. Some of the requirements say 2gb ram and that i only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by rickysz, Sep 4, 2018.

1. rickysz Win User

Surface go ram

I purchased the go with 8gb ram. Im trying to play games that are available in Microsoft store. Some of the requirements say 2gb ram and that i only have 1gb ram. Is there some settings I'm missing? I still have it in S mode. Is that my issue?

:)

rickysz, Sep 4, 2018
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 4, 2018
  3. To RAM or not to RAM...

Hey genesis what hardware have you bought, you might be able to save on the ram and step up the rest of the hardware a little...

Or you could go out on the town as suggested... *Big Grin Surface go ram :D

DrunkenMafia, Sep 4, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Surface go ram

Boot Surface Laptop to USB - no Volume button

Hello Jimmy, Surface go ram :)

This doesn't list the "Surface Laptop", but you might give it a try to see.

*Arrow Boot Microsoft Surface from a USB device

Otherwise, you should be able to use OPTION ONE below to boot from the USB from advanced startup.

*Arrow Boot from USB Drive on Windows 10 PC Windows 10 Installation Upgrade Tutorials

Brink, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

Surface go ram

1. Surface go ram - Similar Threads - Surface ram

2. Surface Pro - Intel Core i5 / 128GB SSD / 8GB RAM - freezes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Pro - Intel Core i5 / 128GB SSD / 8GB RAM - freezes: My Surface Pro is used for web browsing, video streaming and Zwift. The video often freezes when streaming, and if I am browsing at the same time Edge/Chrome will say "not responding". When I am able to check the task manager CPU/memory is often very high. Zwift occasionally...
  3. Surface Pro - Intel Core i5 / 128GB SSD / 8GB RAM - freezes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface Pro - Intel Core i5 / 128GB SSD / 8GB RAM - freezes: My Surface Pro is used for web browsing, video streaming and Zwift. The video often freezes when streaming, and if I am browsing at the same time Edge/Chrome will say "not responding". When I am able to check the task manager CPU/memory is often very high. Zwift occasionally...
  4. Surface Pro - Intel Core i5 / 128GB SSD / 8GB RAM - freezes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Ram usage at 50+% even when its idle. Using Surface 7 pro Widows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ram usage at 50+% even when its idle. Using Surface 7 pro Widows 10: Why is my ram usage so high? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ram-usage-at-50-even-when-its-idle-using-surface-7/5e57727a-c54a-4524-aa66-859b77862b4e
  6. Ram usage at 50+% even when its idle. Using Surface 7 pro Widows 10

Ram usage at 50+% even when its idle. Using Surface 7 pro Widows 10: Why is my ram usage so high? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ram-usage-at-50-even-when-its-idle-using-surface-7/5e57727a-c54a-4524-aa66-859b77862b4e
  7. Ram usage at 50+% even when its idle. Using Surface 7 pro Widows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. When i get win11 for my surface 7pro pluscore i3,8g ram,128g ssd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When i get win11 for my surface 7pro pluscore i3,8g ram,128g ssd: Hello dearI have a surface 7pro plus core i3,8g ram,128g ssd which i bought last year2022, since 2022 i always check for new update windows 11 for my device but unfortunately the new update doesn't release for my surfacePlease tell me when it will releaseThanks...
  9. When i get win11 for my surface 7pro pluscore i3,8g ram,128g ssd

When i get win11 for my surface 7pro pluscore i3,8g ram,128g ssd: Hello dearI have a surface 7pro plus core i3,8g ram,128g ssd which i bought last year2022, since 2022 i always check for new update windows 11 for my device but unfortunately the new update doesn't release for my surfacePlease tell me when it will releaseThanks...
  10. When i get win11 for my surface 7pro pluscore i3,8g ram,128g ssd

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade