Windows 10: Surface go ram

Discus and support Surface go ram in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I purchased the go with 8gb ram. Im trying to play games that are available in Microsoft store. Some of the requirements say 2gb ram and that i only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by rickysz, Sep 4, 2018.

1. rickysz Win User

Surface go ram

I purchased the go with 8gb ram. Im trying to play games that are available in Microsoft store. Some of the requirements say 2gb ram and that i only have 1gb ram. Is there some settings I'm missing? I still have it in S mode. Is that my issue?

:)

rickysz, Sep 4, 2018
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 4, 2018
  3. To RAM or not to RAM...

Hey genesis what hardware have you bought, you might be able to save on the ram and step up the rest of the hardware a little...

Or you could go out on the town as suggested... *Big Grin Surface go ram :D

DrunkenMafia, Sep 4, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Surface go ram

Boot Surface Laptop to USB - no Volume button

Hello Jimmy, Surface go ram :)

This doesn't list the "Surface Laptop", but you might give it a try to see.

*Arrow Boot Microsoft Surface from a USB device

Otherwise, you should be able to use OPTION ONE below to boot from the USB from advanced startup.

*Arrow Boot from USB Drive on Windows 10 PC Windows 10 Installation Upgrade Tutorials

Brink, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

Surface go ram

1. Surface go ram - Similar Threads - Surface ram

2. Zoom on a Surface

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Zoom on a Surface: When will Zoom become available from the app store...... AKA using Zoom in windows s mode? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zoom-on-a-surface/ecfad735-61b6-4b93-ace4-e41b3b4d81a5
  3. Background Task Host "Stopped Working" + Freezing Surface Pro 2017

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Background Task Host "Stopped Working" + Freezing Surface Pro 2017: Hello guys, My Surface Pro 2017 5th Gen has always been freezing, about once or twice a month. But now, after I have started doing video editing using Wondershare Filmora 9, my Surface Pro 2017 freezes every hour or so. It is very annoying, the only solution is to do a shut...
  4. Surface Drive Retention: Keep your old drive, get a new one

in Windows 10 News
    Surface Drive Retention: Keep your old drive, get a new one: Surface devices are often chosen for use in data-sensitive environments. When a device needs to be serviced or replaced, our customers told us they would like to keep or dispose of their solid-state drive. Surface Drive Retention[1] allows customers to retain the SSD from...
  5. Windows 10/Surface: Boot error 0xc0000098

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10/Surface: Boot error 0xc0000098: Users of Windows 10 and/or a Surface model run - possibly after an update installation - into a blue screen in which the error code 0xc0000098 is reported. The device can then no longer boot see image below. [ATTACH] The BlueScreen delivers areference to a damaged BCD...
  6. Pink line through my screen Surface Pro 7

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pink line through my screen Surface Pro 7: How can I get rid of the pink line that runs through my screen sometimes? It is not always there, so I don't think it's the hardware. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pink-line-through-my-screen-surface-pro-7/90308a40-af7a-4b66-9ece-4bcbc91d8990
  7. Zoom on a Surface

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Zoom on a Surface: When will Zoom become available from the app store...... AKA using Zoom in windows s mode? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zoom-on-a-surface/ecfad735-61b6-4b93-ace4-e41b3b4d81a5
  8. Should I turn off Windows S mode on my Surface Go? (128 SD / 8 GB RAM)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Should I turn off Windows S mode on my Surface Go? (128 SD / 8 GB RAM): Let's face it. You want a fully functioning Windows, I want a fully functioning Windows. Is it worth it though? Will it kill my machine? I don't intend to run Eclipse/IntelliJ on it or anything obviously... submitted by /u/pantshirtshoes [link] [comments]...
  9. Availability of Microsoft Surface Go: 4 GB RAM, 128 GB SSD.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Availability of Microsoft Surface Go: 4 GB RAM, 128 GB SSD.: Hello there. I was recently browsing Surface Go products on Microsoft.com, and I noticed that the middle range model of this device is unavailable. It is showing as out of stock. Did Microsoft stop manufacturing this product? It’s the 4GB RAM and 128GB SSD model. Thank you....
  10. Surface Phone: Major Leak Reveals Processor, RAM, Price, Release Date

in Windows 10 News
    Surface Phone: Major Leak Reveals Processor, RAM, Price, Release Date: Microsoft Surface Phone: Major Leak Reveals Processor, RAM, Price, and Release Date Competition in the smartphone market is getting hotter as major manufacturers are moving up the ladders of innovation and introducing path-breaking features. We told you in a previous...