Windows 10: Surface Go Windows 10 Activation Key

Discus and support Surface Go Windows 10 Activation Key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi there, I just bought a Surface Go sold by Microsoft from Amazon. I set it up and used my school account to use Windows Office products. However, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AppreciateYourHelp, Jul 17, 2019.

1. Surface Go Windows 10 Activation Key

Hi there, I just bought a Surface Go sold by Microsoft from Amazon. I set it up and used my school account to use Windows Office products. However, I am unable to find an activation key for Windows 10.

I'd like to get out of S-mode but this is impossible without an activation key (trust me I spent the night searching it up). I tried all available online Microsoft product keys as well but they were of no help. I also examined the box that the Surface came in and found no product key or anything.

Please help - thank you very much!

:)

AppreciateYourHelp, Jul 17, 2019

2. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Jul 17, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Jul 17, 2019
  4. skippy258 Win User

Surface Go Windows 10 Activation Key

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      Surface Go Windows 10 Activation Key [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

Surface Go Windows 10 Activation Key

1. Surface Go Windows 10 Activation Key - Similar Threads - Surface Activation Key

2. Microsoft Surface Go Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Surface Go Windows 10 Home: I bought a Microsoft Surface Go a few years back. But now it behaves strangely . Each and everytime I want to access a folder or files on my network it will ask if I want to delete the files. When I click cancel the same message re appear and I have to switch off my Surface....
  3. Surface go recovery image key help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Surface go recovery image key help: ok so i need help i purchased a surface go from someone on offer up...i was told that everything was good to go. when i got home i turned it on to see that it is asking for a BitLocker key? i figured out how to create the recovery drive with a usb device just fine but for the...
  4. Activating pre-installed Windows 10 on Surface Laptop Go

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activating pre-installed Windows 10 on Surface Laptop Go: Hi guys, Good day! I'm quite new here, so please bear with me. Recently, my mom gifted me a Surface Laptop Go8gb/128gb. She tried using it for a few months yet she figured it was too complicated for her usage. She used her own e-mail address for her microsoft account....
  5. Window Surface GO

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Window Surface GO: It was doing an update and it went blue. Now it only powers up a blue screen with a code. My question is can I take it to someone to have it fixed and put a new windows 10 on it with the original apps that it had? How can this issue be fixed?...
  6. Windows activation on surface go

Windows activation on surface go: my surface go display the message to "activate Windows". what should I do to activate Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-activation-on-surface-go/30f7a9a7-b103-498e-9650-f4ae75d3c3ee
  7. surface Go

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    surface Go: surface Go error code 0xc0000098 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-go/f668f877-4df7-4af4-8a76-33452f756cde
  8. Surface Go

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface Go: What is/are best programs or apps to use to make hand written notes on Surface Go? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-go/3b4b4d81-89db-4e8f-b8fd-d84ef6f1dc10
  9. Go back to a previous Windows 10 activation key

Go back to a previous Windows 10 activation key: Hello, I recently find a key for Windows 10 Pro. I tried to activate it, but it was already in use. The issue is that I am now required to activate Windows. I can't find my previous key but I can clearly see my device on my Windows account. How can I go back to my...
  10. Microsoft Surface Go Function and Multimedia Keys

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Surface Go Function and Multimedia Keys: Is there a way to enable the use of the F1 - F12 keys be default without having to press the Fn Key to swap from the multimedia keys, is changing a setting in Regedit?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. surface go windows activation

2. surface go activate windows

3. surface go activation key

4. surface go windows activation key,
  5. ACTIVATE windows surface go,
  6. activate windows 10 on surface go,
  7. how to activate surface go windows 10,
  8. activate surface go,
  9. how to activate windows 10 surface go,
  10. activation windows surface go,
  11. surface windows activation key,