Windows 10: Surface Go Windows 10 S stuck in repair loop

Discus and support Surface Go Windows 10 S stuck in repair loop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I was attempting a refresh, but the refresh failed and the automatic repair fails as well. It also will not perform a reset. Does anyone know of a way... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by wpb211, Jan 18, 2020.

1. wpb211 Win User

Surface Go Windows 10 S stuck in repair loop

I was attempting a refresh, but the refresh failed and the automatic repair fails as well. It also will not perform a reset. Does anyone know of a way for me to escape this blue screen cycle?

Thank you,

William

:)

wpb211, Jan 18, 2020

2. Surface 3 stuck in automatic repair loop

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

From the issue description I Understand that your surface 3 is stuck in automatic repair loop.

I understand how frustrating this would be when thing don't work like as expected.

Before going to store I would suggest you to perform the mentioned troubleshooting and check if it helps:

Official Home of Microsoft Surface Computers, Laptops, PCs, 2-in-1’s & Devices – Microsoft Surface

https://www.microsoft.com/surface/e...covery/windows-stops-responding?os=windows-10

Hope this helps. Please get back to us to update the status of the issue. We will be glad to assist you further.

Regards,

Anusha

Anusha Verma, Jan 18, 2020
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    BIOS stuck in a loop.

Hello,

We would like to ask some additional information to better isolate the issue:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • Have you tried to boot in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check the solutions provided on the links below:

BIOS-loop

Stuck-in-BIOS-loop

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Jan 18, 2020
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Windows 10 is stuck in Automatic Repair loop

Hi Robert,

Automatic Repair loop is a feature designed to help you fix some PC issues in Windows. It might fail to work sometimes and stuck in a startup repair loop in Windows 10.

The two most common cases of the Windows Automatic Repair loop issue are:

1. Windows Automatic Repair stuck on a black screen with "Preparing Automatic Repair" error message.

2. Windows Automatic Repair failed and said, "Automatic repair couldn't repair your PC".

We suggest that you try the solutions provided by community experts on this
    link
    and let us know how it goes.

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Jan 18, 2020
Thema:

1. Surface Go Windows 10 S stuck in repair loop - Similar Threads - Surface stuck repair

2. Stuck in a windows 10 repair loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in a windows 10 repair loop: Hey I’ve tried to do what many people have said on here yet none of them work, q couple other people have similar problems on here but are not the same. I am stuck on the repairing disk errors screen or the fixing screen it will switch between the two couple people have said...
  3. Stuck in a windows 10 repair loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in a windows 10 repair loop: Hey I’ve tried to do what many people have said on here yet none of them work, q couple other people have similar problems on here but are not the same. I am stuck on the repairing disk errors screen or the fixing screen it will switch between the two couple people have said...
  4. Stuck in a windows 10 repair loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Windows 10 stuck in "Repair Loop"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 stuck in "Repair Loop": Hi All,I booted my pc and it started a repair process. I thought it was die to a botched update.I have tried the solutions listed at https://appuals.com/how-to-fix-automatic-repair-couldnt-repair-your-pc-on-windows-10/ On bootrec.exe /rebuildbcd it did pick up an OS on E, not...
  6. Windows 10 stuck in "Repair Loop"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 stuck in "Repair Loop": Hi All,I booted my pc and it started a repair process. I thought it was die to a botched update.I have tried the solutions listed at https://appuals.com/how-to-fix-automatic-repair-couldnt-repair-your-pc-on-windows-10/ On bootrec.exe /rebuildbcd it did pick up an OS on E, not...
  7. Windows 10 stuck in "Repair Loop"

8. Surface Go stuck in S mode

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Surface Go stuck in S mode: Hi everyone, I recently bought a Surface Go on amazon. I tried installing apps but it's stuck in S mode. When I try to activate its giving me an error. I don't get why it's telling me that I Can't connect to the organisation's activation server since the edition is...
  9. WINDOWS S - SURFACE GO - TEAM (Preview) Keeps Needing To Be Repaired

WINDOWS S - SURFACE GO - TEAM (Preview) Keeps Needing To Be Repaired: I keep having to go into the Programs and Features and "Reset" the APP to allow me to get in again. It seems to get confused thinking that the OS is not Windows S for some reason. [ATTACH][ATTACH] Moved from: Surface Go / Install, update, and repair...
  10. Stuck in Repair Loop

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck in Repair Loop: I recently updated to build 10130 and now I'm stuck in a "Preparing Automatic Repair" -> Restart loop. Any thoughts on how to fix this? 6468

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft surface go stuck in boot loop

2. microsoft surface go stuck in repair loop