Windows 10: Surface GO with WLAN 2 and bluetooth 2

Discus and support Surface GO with WLAN 2 and bluetooth 2 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I've just recovered My Surface GO via recovery option in settings window. Now my WLAN connection in Network Adapter window appears to be WLAN 2. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by 百里半半, Oct 31, 2018.

1. Surface GO with WLAN 2 and bluetooth 2

I've just recovered My Surface GO via recovery option in settings window. Now my WLAN connection in Network Adapter window appears to be WLAN 2. I tried to rename it to WLAN but the same name already existed. I don't see any connection named WLAN displayed there.

The bluetooth 2 is the same issue.

Surface GO with WLAN 2 and bluetooth 2 77e9a2cb-b9ec-4e3e-82d2-f734927f5e03?upload=true.png

I set show hidden device In device manager then there are some network adapters named xxxxx #2:

Surface GO with WLAN 2 and bluetooth 2 76184a76-44b6-47c9-a516-c6b1ccc840d2?upload=true.png

Is the drivers correct? How can I rename the adapters without the annoying '2'?

***Moved from: Surface Go / Wi-Fi and Internet.***

:)

百里半半, Oct 31, 2018
  2. MsIda Win User

Surface Pro 2 Bluetooth non-compatibility with iphone 6

The Bluetooth on my Surface Pro 2 is
    not supported by my iPhone 6. I have Windows 10 installed, but had the same problem with Windows 8. Any suggestions will be highly appreciated, thanks.

MsIda, Oct 31, 2018
  3. Surface Pro 2 Bluetooth non-compatibility with iphone 6

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience that you are experiencing. In order to assist you in a better way please answer the below questions.

- Does Surface Pro 2 recognize your IPhone?

- Are you able to pair you device to Surface Pro 2?

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps:

Uninstall and install the DVD/CD-ROM drivers.

1. Press
    Windows + X
    and select Device Manager from the list.

2. Locate the DVD/CD-ROM drivers and expand it.

3. Right click on the Bluetooth driver and select
    Uninstall.

4. Follow the onscreen instructions to uninstall the driver.

5. Restart the computer. The driver will get reinstalled again after the computer restarts. You may also install the latest version of drivers from the manufacturer’s website and check.

Hope the information helps, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Oct 31, 2018
  4. MsIda Win User

Surface GO with WLAN 2 and bluetooth 2

Surface Pro 2 Bluetooth non-compatibility with iphone 6

Hi Kiran,

Thanks for the information.

I uninstalled and re-installed the Bluetooth in my Surface Pro 2 successfully.

The 2 devices paired successfully too, the Surface Pro 2 shows that it's connected to the iPhone 6 Plus, and the iPhone shows that its connected to the Surface Pro 2.

Although the Hotspot is switched On, it's not connecting with the Surface Pro 2, ie. the blue line is not flashing on the top of the iphone screen saying "Personal Hotspot: 1 Connection".

Any other suggestions, and please remember I run Windows 10 on my device, and my iPhone 6 software is always updated to the latest version.......

Thanks in advance,

Kind regards

Ida

MsIda, Oct 31, 2018
Thema:

Surface GO with WLAN 2 and bluetooth 2

1. Surface GO with WLAN 2 and bluetooth 2 - Similar Threads - Surface WLAN bluetooth

2. Touch mode on Surface Go 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touch mode on Surface Go 2: I have a Surface Go 2, which for the last couple of years I've happily used with a Brydge Bluetooth keyboard designed specifically for the model as well as the Typecover. The Typecover is great for mobility but the Brydge is much better when you want to use the machine as a...
  3. Touch mode on Surface Go 2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touch mode on Surface Go 2: I have a Surface Go 2, which for the last couple of years I've happily used with a Brydge Bluetooth keyboard designed specifically for the model as well as the Typecover. The Typecover is great for mobility but the Brydge is much better when you want to use the machine as a...
  4. Surface Go 2 Windows Installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Go 2 Windows Installation: I have done a reset on my Surface Go 2 but the windows update is stuck at 64%. It keeps re starting at this point. Any help will be appreciated? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-go-2-windows-installation/be4be299-fd06-4a1c-addb-4553a9e52c4e
  5. Surface Go 2 Windows Installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface Go 2 Windows Installation: I have done a reset on my Surface Go 2 but the windows update is stuck at 64%. It keeps re starting at this point. Any help will be appreciated? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-go-2-windows-installation/be4be299-fd06-4a1c-addb-4553a9e52c4e
  6. Surface Go 2 Windows Installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Surface Go 2 Typing mishaps

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Go 2 Typing mishaps: When I got this keyboard, on certain sites Discord, I've been noticing that the marker that indicates my texting suddenly go back a few spaces, resulting in a mismatch of my texting. For example, I may want to type "hello everyone," it can come out as "heo evyoneerll" Can...
  8. Surface Go 2

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Go 2: Hi I'm hoping someone can help. I have a surface go 2 which is about a week old and i notice that when i charge from below 20% using a surface laptop charger it will only charge upto 30% normally when i leave it overnight. I've run the diagnostics tool and everything...
  9. Surface Go 2, Surface Book 3, Surface Headphones 2 and Surface Earbuds

in Windows 10 News
    Surface Go 2, Surface Book 3, Surface Headphones 2 and Surface Earbuds: Available for preorder today, new Surface devices and accessories are designed to help you work, learn, connect and play from anywhere [ATTACH] The way we work, connect and learn continues to change right in front of us. Our devices have become our window to the world...
  10. WLAN getting interuppted on Surface Book 2

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WLAN getting interuppted on Surface Book 2: In spite of a lot of research in ther Web, I still have no found a solution to the problem. When the Surface Book 2 is connected to a WLAN, the connection is interrupted every few minutes. It than takes another minute, and the connection is up an running again. Windows 10...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bluetooth iphone surface go