Windows 10: Surface Hub announces customer subscription, deployment options...

Discus and support Surface Hub announces customer subscription, deployment options... in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Partner ecosystem continues to innovate to help more businesses transform how they do business with Surface Hub. Today, ISE 2017, the largest AV and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 6, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Surface Hub announces customer subscription, deployment options...

Source: https://blogs.windows.com/devices/20...ion-innovation

:)

Brink, Feb 6, 2017

2. When Will We See A Windows 10S ISO

No concrete dates announced yet. I am not even sure if they will be available as a software or only bundled with laptops and tablets. (I don't have TechNet or MSDN subscription to check)

They only said that Laptops with Windows 10 S will be available later this year. I think for now it's only exclusive for Surface laptop. ->

Microsoft Surface Laptop

Yasshiel Zhang, Feb 6, 2017
  3. SDNSDF Win User
    Surface Hub

Is there a way to repeat/loop video on the Surface HUB. If there is I can't find it.

There's a problem with this site, there is literally no option (as of 28-3-18) to select "Surface Hub" as a product anywhere. Though I selected the "Movies & TV" app that's NOT exactly what I'm using as the Surface Hub has a different iteration of that player
    WITHOUT the Repeat option.

Thanks for any feedback.

SD.

SDNSDF, Feb 6, 2017
Thema:

Surface Hub announces customer subscription, deployment options...

1. Surface Hub announces customer subscription, deployment options... - Similar Threads - Surface Hub announces

2. Custom Deployment in Azure Percept

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Custom Deployment in Azure Percept: Hi, I want to add custom modules along with the preloaded modules of the azure percept azureeyemodule, hostIpModule, etc... My custom module gets RTSP video feed from the azure eye module. Is this possible by just adding the custom modules in the deployment.json? I tried this...
  3. Custom Deployment in Azure Percept

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Custom Deployment in Azure Percept: Hi, I want to add custom modules along with the preloaded modules of the azure percept azureeyemodule, hostIpModule, etc... My custom module gets RTSP video feed from the azure eye module. Is this possible by just adding the custom modules in the deployment.json? I tried this...
  4. Custom Deployment in Azure Percept

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Announcing Windows 10 Pro and Enterprise availability on Surface Hub 2

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Pro and Enterprise availability on Surface Hub 2: Today’s environment requires different kinds of flexibility to make people and teams as productive as possible. It’s never been more important to empower every worker, employee, and student with the tools they need to collaborate whether they are...
  6. Announcing a new Microsoft Whiteboard for your Surface Hub

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing a new Microsoft Whiteboard for your Surface Hub: We are excited to announce that the most up-to-date version of Microsoft Whiteboard will roll out to the original Surface Hub over the next few weeks. This update will bring Surface Hubs onto the same version of the app currently available for Windows 10 PCs, iOS devices, and...
  7. Introducing Microsoft Surface Hub

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Microsoft Surface Hub: Some of the most productive work happens when you can harness the collective knowledge and skills of a group. When you bring the right backgrounds and experience together, suddenly the most challenging problems feel like they can be solved. We want every meeting to be...
  8. Microsoft Surface Hub has begun shipping to business customers

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Surface Hub has begun shipping to business customers: Our Surface team is incredibly passionate about helping people be more productive. We live and breathe this mission every day. One thing that we believe very, very deeply is that the best work is done by teams. People who get together, challenge each other, and work...
  9. Announcing Office 365 Centralized Deployment service

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Office 365 Centralized Deployment service: Office add-ins help Office users to personalize their work experience and streamline data access. Late last year, we announced the Centralized Deployment service in preview, which allows administrators to deploy Office web add-ins. Today, we are excited to announce general...
  10. New Subscription Options for Windows 10 and Surface for Businesses

in Windows 10 News
    New Subscription Options for Windows 10 and Surface for Businesses: Today, I will speak to thousands of our partners at the Worldwide Partner Conference (WPC) in Toronto. WPC is our largest partner conference of the year, bringing together over 15,000 attendees from around the globe to increase partner profitability and accelerate business...