Windows 10: surface hub video looping

Discus and support surface hub video looping in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; how do i make our surface hub loop video from a flashdrive?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Kaleb0071, Apr 30, 2020.

1. Kaleb0071 Win User

surface hub video looping

how do i make our surface hub loop video from a flashdrive?

:)

Kaleb0071, Apr 30, 2020
  2. SDNSDF Win User

Surface Hub

Is there a way to repeat/loop video on the Surface HUB. If there is I can't find it.

There's a problem with this site, there is literally no option (as of 28-3-18) to select "Surface Hub" as a product anywhere. Though I selected the "Movies & TV" app that's NOT exactly what I'm using as the Surface Hub has a different iteration of that player
    WITHOUT the Repeat option.

Thanks for any feedback.

SD.

SDNSDF, Apr 30, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Introducing new A Surface Hub Tour app

Source: Have fun learning all Hub features with "A Surface Hub Tour" app! Surface

Brink, Apr 30, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Windows 10 Anniversary Update for Surface Hub now available

Source: Windows 10 Anniversary Update for Surface Hub now available | Microsoft Devices Blog

Brink, Apr 30, 2020
Thema:

1. surface hub video looping - Similar Threads - surface hub video

2. usb-c hub and video display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    usb-c hub and video display: My USB-C HUB no longer displays video. The monitor is recognized I can move file and programs on the monitors but there is no vidio display used HDMI, DP and vga connetions on the USB-C HUB. This occured after the July Windows 11 update. Any suggestions?...
  3. usb-c hub and video display

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    usb-c hub and video display: My USB-C HUB no longer displays video. The monitor is recognized I can move file and programs on the monitors but there is no vidio display used HDMI, DP and vga connetions on the USB-C HUB. This occured after the July Windows 11 update. Any suggestions?...
  4. Surface Hub Windows 10 Team 2020 Update - Hub v1 status

in Windows 10 News
    Surface Hub Windows 10 Team 2020 Update - Hub v1 status: As announced February 24, Microsoft began delivering the Windows 10 Team 2020 Update to first-generation Surface Hub 55” and 84” devices. We will continue to provide the Windows 10 Team 2020 Update to all first-generation Surface Hubs as a staged...
  5. Windows Hello on Surface Hub 2S

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello on Surface Hub 2S: Hey, is it possible to set up Windows Hello on Surface Hub 2S? Best regards. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-hello-on-surface-hub-2s/4c1bb586-3d74-456a-9ed4-f671972be964
  6. Introducing Microsoft Surface Hub 2S

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Microsoft Surface Hub 2S: Today we joined Steelcase in New York to share our vision for empowering teams and unveiled new details about the Surface Hub 2S product line, introducing the new 85-inch screen size and bringing unprecedented, battery-enabled mobility to the 50-inch collaboration device....
  7. What’s next for Surface Hub 2

in Windows 10 News
    What’s next for Surface Hub 2: [ATTACH] Surface Hub 2’s light, sleek and intelligent design starts to ship in Q2 2019 Surface Hub 2 enables the power of collaborative work, allowing businesses to unlock the full potential of their greatest resource – people. As work changes – thanks to the ongoing...
  8. Meet Surface Hub 2

in Windows 10 News
    Meet Surface Hub 2: A new culture of work is emerging. One where unlocking the power of the team has never been more important. I see it with our team daily. People coming together, creating together. Making products stronger through collaboration, whether they’re in the same room or separated...
  9. Introducing Microsoft Surface Hub

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Microsoft Surface Hub: Some of the most productive work happens when you can harness the collective knowledge and skills of a group. When you bring the right backgrounds and experience together, suddenly the most challenging problems feel like they can be solved. We want every meeting to be...
  10. New integrated experiences for Surface Hub

in Windows 10 News
    New integrated experiences for Surface Hub: Today we bring to you a great Microsoft 365 powered-device session from the Microsoft Mechanics series with Surface Hub as the hero device for collaboration, presented live during Microsoft Ignite 2017. Surface Product Manager, Nydia Cavazos, and Microsoft 365 Director,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. surface hub 2 video loop setting