Windows 10: SUrface Lap Top issues after recent up grade 8/8/2019

Discus and support SUrface Lap Top issues after recent up grade 8/8/2019 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After the recent upgrade my new Surface Lap Top, takes a long time to start up, runs slower and all of my purchased office software changed to office... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JohnDeFluri, Aug 11, 2019.

1. SUrface Lap Top issues after recent up grade 8/8/2019

After the recent upgrade my new Surface Lap Top, takes a long time to start up, runs slower and all of my purchased office software changed to office 365 how do I repair these upgrade issues?

:)

JohnDeFluri, Aug 11, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 11, 2019
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    asphalt 8 airborne log in issues in xbox game hub

Hi De'quarn,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Do get any error message?
    • Is the issue specific to asphalt 8 airborne?

Follow the steps below and check if that helps.

Run the Windows App Troubleshooter

I suggest you to download and run the app troubleshooter from the below link and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

If the issue is specific to asphalt 8 airborne then I suggest you to contact
    asphalt 8 airborne support
    . Thank you.

Pavan_N, Aug 11, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

SUrface Lap Top issues after recent up grade 8/8/2019

Today in Technology: The top 10 tech issues for 2019

Source:
    Today in Technology: The top 10 tech issues for 2019 - Microsoft on the Issues

Brink, Aug 11, 2019
Thema:

SUrface Lap Top issues after recent up grade 8/8/2019

1. SUrface Lap Top issues after recent up grade 8/8/2019 - Similar Threads - SUrface Lap Top

2. Issue with touch pad on Surface Pro 8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with touch pad on Surface Pro 8: After the latest Windows 11 update, my touchpad below when click doesn't seem as responsive. At times I am having to click multiple times to get a reaction and for it to work which never was the case before the update. I don't tend to use the touch of the pad to close tabs...
  3. Issue with touch pad on Surface Pro 8

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with touch pad on Surface Pro 8: After the latest Windows 11 update, my touchpad below when click doesn't seem as responsive. At times I am having to click multiple times to get a reaction and for it to work which never was the case before the update. I don't tend to use the touch of the pad to close tabs...
  4. Surface Pro 8 Administrator

Surface Pro 8 Administrator: I changed the administrator on my sons surface pro 9 from my wife to him and as a result lost all his files, how do we recover them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-pro-8-administrator/f3d8c321-5355-43c7-8d59-8f54c226be9d
  5. Stolen Surface Pro 8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stolen Surface Pro 8: So my Surface Pro 8 got stolen.If the thief reinstalls windows on the device, will I be able to find it using "find my device" option?Thing is when I registered my device I was asked for chassis number and that can't be changed.It has latest windows 11 update if this means...
  6. Stolen Surface Pro 8

Stolen Surface Pro 8: So my Surface Pro 8 got stolen.If the thief reinstalls windows on the device, will I be able to find it using "find my device" option?Thing is when I registered my device I was asked for chassis number and that can't be changed.It has latest windows 11 update if this means...
  7. NOX on the surface pro 8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NOX on the surface pro 8: I want to install an android emulator called nox on my surface pro 8 but it wouldn't work at first because of memory integrity I disabled it and then it said that hyper v needed to be turned off and it is and then I got a message that the vm failed....
  8. Surface Pro 8 wakes up alone

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface Pro 8 wakes up alone: This is extremely frustrating. I put my surface pro in my backpack fully charged and when I get it back the battery has been drained to 50%.The light of the screen even wakes me up in the middle of the night for no reason.* There are no BIOS "USB wake up" options.* The Power...
  9. Surface Pro 8 wakes up alone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Pro 8 wakes up alone: This is extremely frustrating. I put my surface pro in my backpack fully charged and when I get it back the battery has been drained to 50%.The light of the screen even wakes me up in the middle of the night for no reason.* There are no BIOS "USB wake up" options.* The Power...
  10. Surface Pro 8 wakes up alone