Windows 10: SUrface Lap Top issues after recent up grade 8/8/2019

Discus and support SUrface Lap Top issues after recent up grade 8/8/2019 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After the recent upgrade my new Surface Lap Top, takes a long time to start up, runs slower and all of my purchased office software changed to office... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JohnDeFluri, Aug 11, 2019.

1. SUrface Lap Top issues after recent up grade 8/8/2019

After the recent upgrade my new Surface Lap Top, takes a long time to start up, runs slower and all of my purchased office software changed to office 365 how do I repair these upgrade issues?

:)

JohnDeFluri, Aug 11, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 11, 2019
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    asphalt 8 airborne log in issues in xbox game hub

Hi De'quarn,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Do get any error message?
    • Is the issue specific to asphalt 8 airborne?

Follow the steps below and check if that helps.

Run the Windows App Troubleshooter

I suggest you to download and run the app troubleshooter from the below link and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

If the issue is specific to asphalt 8 airborne then I suggest you to contact
    asphalt 8 airborne support
    . Thank you.

Pavan_N, Aug 11, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

SUrface Lap Top issues after recent up grade 8/8/2019

Today in Technology: The top 10 tech issues for 2019

Source:
    Today in Technology: The top 10 tech issues for 2019 - Microsoft on the Issues

Brink, Aug 11, 2019
Thema:

SUrface Lap Top issues after recent up grade 8/8/2019

1. SUrface Lap Top issues after recent up grade 8/8/2019 - Similar Threads - SUrface Lap Top

2. Stole lap top

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Stole lap top: Someone stole my laptop. I think they have removed my microsoft account from it because when i go to try to see my devices it is no longer on my account. Can it ( my account ) be restored on my device ( laptop ) remotely or something so i can locate it?...
  3. Stolen lap top

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Stolen lap top: Someone stole my laptop. I think they have removed my microsoft account from it because when i go to try to see my devices it is no longer on my account. Can it ( my account ) be restored on my device ( laptop ) remotely or something so i can locate it?...
  4. email set up on new lap top

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    email set up on new lap top: I have a new lap top and I am trying to set up my email that I have on my desk top and tablet on the new lap top. I7 runing windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-set-up-on-new-lap-top/b9f359c1-a89b-442b-b762-605b8d0286fb
  5. This Week on Xbox: March 8, 2019

in Windows 10 News
    This Week on Xbox: March 8, 2019: m38xLE2nbPw We know you’re busy and might miss out on all the exciting things we’re talking about on Xbox Wire every week. If you’ve got a few minutes, we can help remedy that. We’ve pared down the past week’s news into one easy-to-digest article for all things Xbox! Or, if...
  6. slow lap top

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    slow lap top: My DELL inspiron15 is slow to load and respond. It has run win 10 since it was launched. However, it is now a bit slow and cumbersome. What are the best things to do to speed it up? I see registry scans are not recommended, so what is best?...
  7. lap top

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    lap top: audio I have a red x on the icon audio no sound at all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lap-top/6fe4756d-c0b4-4272-a0af-8de6694112ee
  8. Toshiba lap top

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Toshiba lap top: My lap top won't start. It says error code 80004001. What can i do to fix it Please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/toshiba-lap-top/8def69f4-c0a8-486e-9e12-ea1ef0f0c031
  9. lap top

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lap top: Hello I want to take my lap top back to factory mode and start afresh. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_news/lap-top/791f4c4f-fc52-4287-bbe9-41842fa4de12
  10. windows 8 upgrade issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 8 upgrade issue: Hi All, i recently upgrade from windows 8 to windows 8 pro so i can get windows 10 pro but whenever i run the setup file, it only allow to install windows 10 home. Even if i use the media tools and create a windows 10 pro USB, it still show as windows 10 home. Anyway to...