Windows 10: Surface Laptop 2 cant display properly on LG Ultrawide 34 inch monitor.

Discus and support Surface Laptop 2 cant display properly on LG Ultrawide 34 inch monitor. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I recently bought a LG Ultrawide 21:9 34 inch monitor and I tried connecting my Surface Laptop 2 to the monitor. Connecting to the monitor it self isnt... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SayanBhatia, Jul 28, 2020.

1. Surface Laptop 2 cant display properly on LG Ultrawide 34 inch monitor.

I recently bought a LG Ultrawide 21:9 34 inch monitor and I tried connecting my Surface Laptop 2 to the monitor. Connecting to the monitor it self isnt a problem; however, I cannot select a 2560x1080 resolution for the surface laptop 2 which is the resolution needed to properly display on the monitor without being stretched. Has anyone had similar problems and have been able to set up their Surface Laptop to the LG Ultrawide?

:)

SayanBhatia, Jul 28, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

LG to expand lineup of UltraWide Monitors at CES 2019

Read more: LG TO EXPAND LINEUP OF MONITORS AT CES 2019 | LG 2019 CES USA Newsroom

Brink, Jul 28, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    LG to expand lineup of UltraWide Monitors at CES 2019

Read more: LG TO EXPAND LINEUP OF MONITORS AT CES 2019 | LG 2019 CES USA Newsroom

Brink, Jul 28, 2020
  4. elle_cid Win User

Surface Laptop 2 cant display properly on LG Ultrawide 34 inch monitor.

When "Duplicate these Displays" is selected, external monitor displays upside down, but not the Surface Pro screen

After Windows 10 updates were automatically installed last night, my LG external monitor displays upside down when "Duplicate these displays" is selected under Display settings. With other options (Extend these displays, or Show only on 1, or Show only
    on 2) the external monitor shows the correct orientation. PC is Surface Pro 3 with Windows 10 Pro operating system. LG monitor is 34UM95-p 34" Ultrawide IPS Monitor. Ctrl-Alt-Up or -Down do not work. Drivers are up to date. Thanks in advance
    for help/suggestions.

elle_cid, Jul 28, 2020
Thema:

Surface Laptop 2 cant display properly on LG Ultrawide 34 inch monitor.

1. Surface Laptop 2 cant display properly on LG Ultrawide 34 inch monitor. - Similar Threads - Surface Laptop cant

2. LG Ultrawide wrong resolution

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LG Ultrawide wrong resolution: Dear Microsoft Community, I have a problem with the following setup. Microsoft Surface 9 Pro connected to USB-C to HDMI adapter 60Hz, 4k ready connected to generic HDMI cable connected to LG Ultrawide Monitor. The resolution of the monitor is supposed to be 2560x1080, however...
  3. LG Ultrawide wrong resolution

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LG Ultrawide wrong resolution: Dear Microsoft Community, I have a problem with the following setup. Microsoft Surface 9 Pro connected to USB-C to HDMI adapter 60Hz, 4k ready connected to generic HDMI cable connected to LG Ultrawide Monitor. The resolution of the monitor is supposed to be 2560x1080, however...
  4. Problem with monitor xiaomi 34 inch curve in win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with monitor xiaomi 34 inch curve in win 10: Hello.i have xiaomi monitor 34 inch curve with max resolution 3440 * 1440 and i use Graphic card GTX 730 with max resolution 3880 * 2160.i have problem with my monitor . when connect my monitor to pc in display i have recommend resolution 3440 * 1440 but i see more resolution...
  5. Problem with monitor xiaomi 34 inch curve in win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with monitor xiaomi 34 inch curve in win 10: Hello.i have xiaomi monitor 34 inch curve with max resolution 3440 * 1440 and i use Graphic card GTX 730 with max resolution 3880 * 2160.i have problem with my monitor . when connect my monitor to pc in display i have recommend resolution 3440 * 1440 but i see more resolution...
  6. Problem with monitor xiaomi 34 inch curve in win 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. LG ultrawide 29wl500b

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    LG ultrawide 29wl500b: My bf bought this external monitor for his Dell Optiplex 780. We cannot get it to run at the native 2560x1080. Does anyone know how to solve this issue? We have tried downloading drivers, onscreen control app, etc. Running Windows 10. Please help… thanks. submitted by...
  8. LG UltraWide Monitor Scale error

in Windows 10 Customization
    LG UltraWide Monitor Scale error: Hi, I recently connected my Surface Laptop 2 to an LG 29WL500 using a DisplayPort to HDMI cable. I connected it and it worked fine, but the display is showing at 1920x1080 instead of 256x1504. The display also looks stretched instead of calibrating correctly. Any known...
  9. Sound problems with LG ultrawide

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound problems with LG ultrawide: I have connected my HP laptop to an LG ultrawide screen but theres no sound when I play media other than ITUNES. i ran a troubleshoot and now the device doesnt show as LG...
  10. LG to expand lineup of UltraWide Monitors at CES 2019

in Windows 10 News
    LG to expand lineup of UltraWide Monitors at CES 2019: New Models Include 49-inch UltraWide Monitor for Superior Productivity and 38-inch High-Speed UltraGear Monitor for Next-level Immersive Gaming [ATTACH] At CES® 2019 next month, LG Electronics (LG) will unveil its latest range of “Ultra” Monitors, including a 49-inch...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lg 34 windows surface laptop