Windows 10: Surface laptop 3 reset

Discus and support Surface laptop 3 reset in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I bought the surface laptop 3 a month ago off amazon, and am needing to return because its not working out for me, so it said to reset before sending... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by klawar524, Nov 24, 2020.

1. klawar524 Win User

Surface laptop 3 reset

I bought the surface laptop 3 a month ago off amazon, and am needing to return because its not working out for me, so it said to reset before sending back. It has been stuck on this screen for over 10 hours... do i keep waiting? What should i do? I need to send it back so i can get something different for work. Surface laptop 3 reset [​IMG]

:)

klawar524, Nov 24, 2020
  2. AJMazza Win User

Surface Laptop 3 with external monitor

Hi All,

Has anyone come across an issue with an external monitor blacking out while connected to a Surface Laptop 3? I have the laptop connected to a widescreen laptop with the Surface Dock. Both work fine however, once every hour or so the external monitor blacks out and comes back.

I've completed the following:

• Updated laptop drivers and firmware
      • Updated monitor drivers
      • Swapped out monitor
    [/LIST]

AJMazza, Nov 24, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Boot Surface Laptop to USB - no Volume button

Hello Jimmy, Surface laptop 3 reset :)

This doesn't list the "Surface Laptop", but you might give it a try to see.

*Arrow Boot Microsoft Surface from a USB device

Otherwise, you should be able to use OPTION ONE below to boot from the USB from advanced startup.

*Arrow Boot from USB Drive on Windows 10 PC Windows 10 Installation Upgrade Tutorials

Brink, Nov 24, 2020
  4. Surface laptop 3 reset

SURFACE PRO 3 RESET TO FACTORY DEFAULTS PROBLEM

The camera caused a system freeze every time it was activated so I thought why not restore.

• I attempted to reset my Surface Pro 3 to Factory defaults.
    • The Surface Pro made it to 1% then crashed.
    • Now it is in a reboot loop.

I have tried several times and now it gives an "Unable to reset your PC. A required drive partition is missing" error.

Do you have any suggestions on how to make it work again?

ScottPlatt1, Nov 24, 2020
Thema:

Surface laptop 3 reset

1. Surface laptop 3 reset - Similar Threads - Surface laptop reset

2. Surface laptop 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface laptop 3: Yo guys I am looking for a portable triple monitor screen extender and i have a Surface laptop 3 so I am looking for advice from someone who has any knowledge on which one should i get i live in Canada and I want the best one can some one give me the top 5 options that would...
  3. Surface laptop 3

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface laptop 3: Yo guys I am looking for a portable triple monitor screen extender and i have a Surface laptop 3 so I am looking for advice from someone who has any knowledge on which one should i get i live in Canada and I want the best one can some one give me the top 5 options that would...
  4. Reset Surface 3 Laptop without recovery key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reset Surface 3 Laptop without recovery key: Hello. I've seen this topic covered a few times. However, when I hold the volume down key while powering on, the laptop goes to the normal login page. Holding volume up takes me to the Surface UEFI, but volume down does nothing, essentially. Any advice?...
  5. Reset Surface 3 Laptop without recovery key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reset Surface 3 Laptop without recovery key: Hello. I've seen this topic covered a few times. However, when I hold the volume down key while powering on, the laptop goes to the normal login page. Holding volume up takes me to the Surface UEFI, but volume down does nothing, essentially. Any advice?...
  6. Reset Surface 3 Laptop without recovery key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Surface Laptop 3

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface Laptop 3: They say a Surface Laptop 3 battery should last about 11 hours. I know you will not get 11 hours but you should get something near that. If I am lucky I get 2 to 3 hours at the most out of mine I ordered the laptop November 3 2020 so it is still under Microsoft one year...
  8. Surface Laptop 3 stuck on factory reset

Surface Laptop 3 stuck on factory reset: So, I've been needing to factory reset my laptop because it had issues in internet connection. And I did start factory resetting my laptop last night at 6pm and since then, my laptop has been looping over the restarting circle animation with the Microsoft logo again and...
  9. Surface Laptop 3

Surface Laptop 3: I bought a Surface Laptop 3 today. After setting up a laptop updated, then I can not launch any setting apps like Settings, Personalisation etc. PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> ms-settings ms-settings : The term 'ms-settings' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function,...
  10. Surface Laptop 3

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface Laptop 3: I recently bought the Surface Laptop 3, and I was wondering how long the battery usually lasts people. I am using it for high school classes, so nothing too serious should be using up the battery. I've been using it for about 4 hours and it went down about 40% already. The...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to format microsoft surface laptop

2. time to reset surface laptop 3