Windows 10: Surface laptop cant access question mark

Discus and support Surface laptop cant access question mark in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; has a french canadian keyboard, but all set to us format. nothing i tried has worked in getting the question mark to come up, it is always 6 or ^.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JeffreyDec, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Surface laptop cant access question mark

has a french canadian keyboard, but all set to us format. nothing i tried has worked in getting the question mark to come up, it is always 6 or ^.

:)

JeffreyDec, Sep 16, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Boot Surface Laptop to USB - no Volume button

Hello Jimmy, Surface laptop cant access question mark :)

This doesn't list the "Surface Laptop", but you might give it a try to see.

*Arrow Boot Microsoft Surface from a USB device

Otherwise, you should be able to use OPTION ONE below to boot from the USB from advanced startup.

*Arrow Boot from USB Drive on Windows 10 PC Windows 10 Installation Upgrade Tutorials

Brink, Sep 16, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Surface Tools for IT Update for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop

Source: Surface Tools for IT Update for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop Surface

Brink, Sep 16, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

Surface laptop cant access question mark

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

Surface laptop cant access question mark

1. Surface laptop cant access question mark - Similar Threads - Surface laptop cant

2. can't type question mark

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't type question mark: Hello! The problem started today. I can't type question marks ? on visual studio. I use the keyboard pattern ABNT2 and use ctrl + alt + w to type question marks. Whenever I type it on visual studio, on the left lower corner it shows up "Ctrl+Alt+W was pressed.. Waiting for...
  3. battery question for Surface Laptop Studio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    battery question for Surface Laptop Studio: Hello, Just purchased a Windows Surface Laptop Studio. For travel, can I use a portable 65W USB-C charger to charge it while away, or will that damage the battery? I think the standard charger that it comes with is 102W. I just want to see if I have to purchase another...
  4. battery question for Surface Laptop Studio

battery question for Surface Laptop Studio: Hello, Just purchased a Windows Surface Laptop Studio. For travel, can I use a portable 65W USB-C charger to charge it while away, or will that damage the battery? I think the standard charger that it comes with is 102W. I just want to see if I have to purchase another...
  5. I can't type the question mark on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't type the question mark on my laptop: When I was writing for a story I was to type the question mark but it's not on my screen I am using Windows 7 and I am writing on Writer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-type-the-question-mark-on-my-laptop/8aa2d952-ce64-4b5a-9593-19d7cdc03108
  6. I can't type the question mark on my laptop

I can't type the question mark on my laptop: When I was writing for a story I was to type the question mark but it's not on my screen I am using Windows 7 and I am writing on Writer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-type-the-question-mark-on-my-laptop/8aa2d952-ce64-4b5a-9593-19d7cdc03108
  7. Typing the question mark.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Typing the question mark.: I am not able to type question mark. I was able to a few hours back. I don't know what happened. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/typing-the-question-mark/7a633df9-e4f4-40cb-ac78-56b0e82c929d
  8. Surface Laptop 3 Notifications Being Marked As Read

in Windows 10 Customization
    Surface Laptop 3 Notifications Being Marked As Read: Hi all, I just got this laptop a few days ago after years of working with a Linux, and then Mac interface, so I'm taking some time getting used to Windows. I've noticed that with my laptop, I've got Facebook Messenger desktop notifications enabled, however something kind of...
  9. Hard drive parttition showing with question mark and is not accessible

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hard drive parttition showing with question mark and is not accessible: I have bought Dell laptop Alienware 15 R2 signature edition fromMicrosoft store , Eaton centreToronto in 2018. Facing some problem for last one year but now it is unbearable. 1., Since long, It began to take longer duration in starting up though There is 50% empty storage...
  10. Question mark on HDD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Question mark on HDD: my hdd has a blue question mark symbol on it. i cant access the drive and it is not shown on the disk management https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/question-mark-on-hdd/18387b81-7a88-4936-92ef-41552dbaf302