Windows 10: Surface Laptop has been experiencing Blue Screens

Discus and support Surface Laptop has been experiencing Blue Screens in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi Team, We have a company Surface Laptop that has experienced Blue Screen twice in 3 weeks. Then after a few weeks (about 2 or 3 weeks) it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jan Forbile, Nov 11, 2018.

1. Surface Laptop has been experiencing Blue Screens

Hi Team,

We have a company Surface Laptop that has experienced Blue Screen twice in 3 weeks. Then after a few weeks (about 2 or 3 weeks) it experienced the blue screen issue again.

What happens during these times is after it goes to Blue Screen, it will get stuck in the BIOS (UEFI) screen and will loop in there. I had to turn it off and on a couple of times before it loads to the Windows login screen.

We have made some browsing on troubleshooting steps about this from Microsoft Community but we're still not able to find any solutions. We have already ran the Surface Diagnostic Toolkit but of course the tool kit didn't see anything wrong with the Surface Laptop.

We wanted to fix this issue as the user is travelling a lot (most of the time, not in the office). Please let us know what to do with this.

Thank you.

:)

Jan Forbile, Nov 11, 2018
  2. zstan Win User

Windows 10 April 2018 Update Blue Screen On Surface Laptop

I am also on a surface laptop experiencing the same thing, just went back to previous build, hoping i wont get the blue screen anymore.

zstan, Nov 11, 2018
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Nov 11, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Surface Laptop has been experiencing Blue Screens

Boot Surface Laptop to USB - no Volume button

Hello Jimmy, Surface Laptop has been experiencing Blue Screens :)

This doesn't list the "Surface Laptop", but you might give it a try to see.

*Arrow Boot Microsoft Surface from a USB device

Otherwise, you should be able to use OPTION ONE below to boot from the USB from advanced startup.

*Arrow Boot from USB Drive on Windows 10 PC Windows 10 Installation Upgrade Tutorials

Brink, Nov 11, 2018
Thema:

Surface Laptop has been experiencing Blue Screens

1. Surface Laptop has been experiencing Blue Screens - Similar Threads - Surface Laptop has

2. Experiencing frequent blue screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Experiencing frequent blue screens: i experience multiple blue screens daily. Crash reports say ntoskml.exe is the reason for crashing with, irql_not_less_or_equal showing up for the bug string Windows 11 HomeGigabyte B450m DS3H Wifi motherboard, x64 basedAMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-core32 gigs of T-force brand ram...
  3. Experiencing frequent blue screens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Experiencing frequent blue screens: i experience multiple blue screens daily. Crash reports say ntoskml.exe is the reason for crashing with, irql_not_less_or_equal showing up for the bug string Windows 11 HomeGigabyte B450m DS3H Wifi motherboard, x64 basedAMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-core32 gigs of T-force brand ram...
  4. My laptop has been blue-screening all of a sudden

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop has been blue-screening all of a sudden: Hello,As the title states, my laptop has given me the blue screen of death three separate times in the last month and a half. At first, I thought it was Sims 4 crashing my computer because the first two times occurred while playing the game. However, the last time -- about...
  5. My laptop has been blue-screening all of a sudden

My laptop has been blue-screening all of a sudden: Hello,As the title states, my laptop has given me the blue screen of death three separate times in the last month and a half. At first, I thought it was Sims 4 crashing my computer because the first two times occurred while playing the game. However, the last time -- about...
  6. Has anyone been experiencing random screen freezing with windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Has anyone been experiencing random screen freezing with windows 11?: Especially while browsing on the internet, my whole laptop would freeze and I would have to turn it off and on with the power button. I have tried all the software and hardware diagnostics, but it all shows good....
  7. Has anyone been experiencing random screen freezing with windows 11?

Has anyone been experiencing random screen freezing with windows 11?: Especially while browsing on the internet, my whole laptop would freeze and I would have to turn it off and on with the power button. I have tried all the software and hardware diagnostics, but it all shows good....
  8. PC has been rebooting once per day and experiencing blue screen.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC has been rebooting once per day and experiencing blue screen.: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000001 0x00007ffcd8c31224, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000010000, 0xffff9c858b1aab80. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 86cc8798-3161-4224-822e-09a38ae54f9c. And this: Faulting...
  9. New laptop experiencing frequent Blue Screen of Death

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    New laptop experiencing frequent Blue Screen of Death: My relatively new laptop asus ROG STRIX G531GT has been showing frequent Blue Screen of death more than 3 times a day The error shown varies. I got CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED, UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION and SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION and maybe even other ones which i can't remember....
  10. Experiencing Blue Screen of Death

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Experiencing Blue Screen of Death: Hello Members Festive greetings to all Microsoft Community Members. I recently updated my Windows 10 Pro to 1909 and since then have been experiencing issues with Blue Screen of Death very often. Apart from the Windows update, I can't think of any major App or device...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. surface laptop blue screen

2. eplacement surface blue screens

3. surface laptop blue screen with cursor and signal bars