Windows 10: Surface Laptop is not listing in child's device list

Discus and support Surface Laptop is not listing in child's device list in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi There I have added my son's surface laptop in my family safety group but that device is not listing my son's profile. Also my family Windows 10... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by SebyChakkiath, Jan 21, 2021.

1. Surface Laptop is not listing in child's device list

Hi There

I have added my son's surface laptop in my family safety group but that device is not listing my son's profile.

Also my family Windows 10 PC is not listing my younger son's profile and not getting any activity report for him

Could you please help me to fix it?

Thanks

Seby

:)

SebyChakkiath, Jan 21, 2021
  2. 7IM
    7im Win User

GPU-Z device list enumeration, device order?

Specifically, how are the the GPUs listed in the drop down sorted, or determined? Vendor and PCI ID? OS hardware device list? Other?

Sorry if this was answered somewhere already. Searching for "GPU LIST ORDER" and like terms were not helpful.

Thanks.

3. Brink Win User
    Surface Tools for IT Update for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop

Source: Surface Tools for IT Update for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop Surface

Brink, Jan 21, 2021
  4. Taleys Win User

Surface Laptop is not listing in child's device list

Laptop not listed in Devices in Microsoft Account

Hi. When I log into my Microsoft account and check under Devices, I only see 3 out of 4 devices that I use with the account. Listed are two nokia windows phones running win 8.1 and 1 hp stream 11 laptop running windows 10.

My main hp-15 laptop running windows 10 is not listed.

I've tried the steps here:

Add a trusted device to your Microsoft account

to make it a trusted device but it doesn't make my hp-15 laptop listed.

Thanks

Taleys, Jan 21, 2021
Thema:

Surface Laptop is not listing in child's device list

1. Surface Laptop is not listing in child's device list - Similar Threads - Surface Laptop listing

2. USB speakers are not listed neither in the audio device list not in the Playback devices list

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB speakers are not listed neither in the audio device list not in the Playback devices list: Therefore, I cannot select the USB speakers as an audio output. These speakers are not listed in the Playback device list from the audio icon in the task bar.See pictures below...
  3. Device not listed for child account in family

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Device not listed for child account in family: I have setup my child with Microsoft family and allowed access.Both accounts - parent and child - are on same Windows 10 pc. Child account is a standard user.However after child sign-in, the Microsoft family pape still showsConnected Devices:0for the child. That's why I...
  4. Headset not on the device list.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset not on the device list.: So I got a new headset a day ago and this ASUS Laptop Around Christmas. So the hardware or whatever is NVIDIA. I am trying to figure out how to enable it within my pc so I can hear from it because as of right now even if it is plugged in the audio still comes from the...
  5. Device list,

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Device list,: As you can see, my laptop is connected to my microsoft account, but somehow isn't when I open microsoft store to download something. I am logged on into this laptop with that same account, and have the system requirements for that game as well.[ATTACH]...
  6. WEBCAM NOT LISTED ON DEVICE LIST

WEBCAM NOT LISTED ON DEVICE LIST: I am having a problem accessing webcam on my dell EPS laptop. I have tried all given advice, tried all the actions or offered information on how to solve it but nothing works. Webcam not listed, neither are imaging devices listed on device manager. I did a search and checked...
  7. List of PCI devices

List of PCI devices: Hello In windows KMDF, I would like to get a list of PCI devices and extract slot information. How can I achieve this? Should I be using IRQ_MN_QUERY_INTERFACE API? https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardware/drivers/kernel/irp-mn-query-interface Or is there any...
  8. Laptop no longer on device list

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Laptop no longer on device list: Laptop was stolen last Thursday. Been attempting to lock the device and find it through the feature but battery was dead. Logged back in yo check and see if anything happened and the laptop no longer shows on devices list. Does this mean they were somehow able to wipe the...
  9. Microsoft has me listed as a child!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft has me listed as a child!: 1.How can I change an account without having to have some code that I never had in the first place. The more I try and deal with the microsoftonline account, the more tangled it gets. Seems like there is a lot more missing than just a poorly written Windows 10. 2. How...
  10. My Device List

My Device List: My laptop shows up twice under devices and not sure which one to delete. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/my-device-list/0ac7964c-ea15-4fa2-9899-dc5e57e857fa