Windows 10: Surface Laptop screen has yellow stains

Discus and support Surface Laptop screen has yellow stains in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello, about 10 months ago I purchased the Microsoft surface laptop 2 and recently I have started noticing yellow stains on the screen, upon further... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by YalmazAbdullah, Apr 26, 2020.

1. Surface Laptop screen has yellow stains

Hello,

about 10 months ago I purchased the Microsoft surface laptop 2 and recently I have started noticing yellow stains on the screen, upon further research I found out that this was a defect in certain SL 2s. Normally i would have just gone to the Microsoft store but seeing how its closed because of the COVID pandemic what are my choices

:)

YalmazAbdullah, Apr 26, 2020

2. big yellow stain on screen of lumia 930

one mounth ago a yellow stain appeared on the screen near the camera button i am sure this is not because of software and l have to change the lcd but others have this problem exactly the same place(near
    the camer) but it is clear that problem is because of the quality that micrisoft did not pay attention and it is not fair that i have to pay for this!!!!!!!!microsoft must answer!!!!!!!

aminghandi, Apr 26, 2020
  3. yellow stain on screen of lumia 930

Two days ago a yellow stain appeared on my screen near the camera button i am sure this is not because of software and l have to change the lcd but others have this problem exactly the same place(near the camer) but it is clear that problem is because
    of the quality that micrisoft did not pay attention and it is not faur that i have to pay for this,and worse that there is no offical office from microsoft in iran

aminghandi, Apr 26, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Surface Laptop screen has yellow stains

Boot Surface Laptop to USB - no Volume button

Hello Jimmy, Surface Laptop screen has yellow stains :)

This doesn't list the "Surface Laptop", but you might give it a try to see.

*Arrow Boot Microsoft Surface from a USB device

Otherwise, you should be able to use OPTION ONE below to boot from the USB from advanced startup.

*Arrow Boot from USB Drive on Windows 10 PC Windows 10 Installation Upgrade Tutorials

Brink, Apr 26, 2020
Thema:

Surface Laptop screen has yellow stains

1. Surface Laptop screen has yellow stains - Similar Threads - Surface Laptop screen

2. My screen has a yellow tint.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My screen has a yellow tint.: I dont know why but my display developed a yellow tint even though ive been taking care of my laptop. It has never been hit nor have i dropped it. The screen stays yellow for a long time and suddenly it becomes normal and goes back to how it was in a short period of time....
  3. My screen has a yellow tint.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My screen has a yellow tint.: I dont know why but my display developed a yellow tint even though ive been taking care of my laptop. It has never been hit nor have i dropped it. The screen stays yellow for a long time and suddenly it becomes normal and goes back to how it was in a short period of time....
  4. My screen has a yellow tint.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My laptop screen has a yellow tint

in Windows 10 Customization
    My laptop screen has a yellow tint: The laptop is new not even a week old yet since day one it has this yellow tint. I'm sure it's not my eyes since my private and work laptop don't have this tint. I've googled and tried a lot of suggestions. - Turning on / off Night Lights. - Color Management, set sRGB...
  6. My laptop screen has a yellow tint to it, help?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop screen has a yellow tint to it, help?: Hello, my laptop on Windows 10 I recently bought has a yellow tint to the screen. I didn't notice this tint to the screen right away so I don't remember if it was like that when I bought it or not, but I noticed it when looking through my photos that the screen looks more...
  7. Yellow Tint on Laptop Screen

Yellow Tint on Laptop Screen: Hello! I was using my laptop when all of a sudden the screen tinted yellow, I tried a number of fixes including night light mode and all, and I was able to pinpoint the problem to the display driver. - When I uninstalled the IntelR display driver/adapter, my laptop screen...
  8. Yellow tint on laptop screen

Yellow tint on laptop screen: Hello, my laptop screen has a yellowish tint to it since 30/07. On that day, I opened my laptop lid, and, as it had been sleeping for more than a day, the system and apps were kind of slow. My screen was normal then. I decided to restart the computer, something I've done...
  9. Surface Laptop has been experiencing Blue Screens

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface Laptop has been experiencing Blue Screens: Hi Team, We have a company Surface Laptop that has experienced Blue Screen twice in 3 weeks. Then after a few weeks (about 2 or 3 weeks) it experienced the blue screen issue again. What happens during these times is after it goes to Blue Screen, it will get stuck in the...
  10. yellow screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    yellow screen: My display screen suddenly turned yellow this morning I have: 1. switched off night light 2. adjusted color balance in display controls https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/yellow-screen/4343a8bc-d07e-40c1-a0ba-6bee3f59e084

Users found this page by searching for:

1. yellow stain on my laptop screen