Windows 10: Surface Laptop stopped charging via surface dock since upgrade to Windows 11!!!

Discus and support Surface Laptop stopped charging via surface dock since upgrade to Windows 11!!! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Surface Laptop stopped charging via surface dock 1 since upgrade to Windows 11!!! It charged until the moment I upgraded&it charges using the standard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Steven Vermeire, Jan 26, 2022.

1. Surface Laptop stopped charging via surface dock since upgrade to Windows 11!!!

Surface Laptop stopped charging via surface dock 1 since upgrade to Windows 11!!! It charged until the moment I upgraded&it charges using the standard power supply.As of course I need to connect via the surface hub to connect to my screen / network / mouse / etc - this is rather a unpleasant surprise.One that I would love to see solved ASAP!

:)

Steven Vermeire, Jan 26, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

Surface Tools for IT Update for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop

Source: Surface Tools for IT Update for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop Surface

Brink, Jan 26, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    Modernized updating for your Surface Dock in Windows 10 Surface

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...ck/ba-p/867432

Brink, Jan 26, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

Surface Laptop stopped charging via surface dock since upgrade to Windows 11!!!

New Version of Surface Dock Updater Available

Source: New Version of Surface Dock Updater Available Surface

Brink, Jan 26, 2022
Thema:

Surface Laptop stopped charging via surface dock since upgrade to Windows 11!!!

1. Surface Laptop stopped charging via surface dock since upgrade to Windows 11!!! - Similar Threads - Surface Laptop stopped

2. Upgrading from Surface Dock 1 to Surface Doc2 with a new Surface Pro 9

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrading from Surface Dock 1 to Surface Doc2 with a new Surface Pro 9: I purchased a Surface Pro 9 to replace my surface laptop2. I have two 34" LG monitors connected through the display ports to Surface Dock 1 work fine. I purchased a Surface Dock 2 and connected it with USB-c to HDMI input on both monitors. Both monitors flash on and off. Why?...
  3. Upgrading from Surface Dock 1 to Surface Doc2 with a new Surface Pro 9

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upgrading from Surface Dock 1 to Surface Doc2 with a new Surface Pro 9: I purchased a Surface Pro 9 to replace my surface laptop2. I have two 34" LG monitors connected through the display ports to Surface Dock 1 work fine. I purchased a Surface Dock 2 and connected it with USB-c to HDMI input on both monitors. Both monitors flash on and off. Why?...
  4. Surface Laptop stopped charging via surface dock since upgrade to Windows 11!!!

Surface Laptop stopped charging via surface dock since upgrade to Windows 11!!!: Surface Laptop stopped charging via surface dock 1 since upgrade to Windows 11!!! It charged until the moment I upgraded&it charges using the standard power supply.As of course I need to connect via the surface hub to connect to my screen / network / mouse / etc - this is...
  5. Surface Laptop stopped charging via surface hub since upgrade to Windows 11!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Laptop stopped charging via surface hub since upgrade to Windows 11!!!: Surface Laptop stopped charging via surface hub since upgrade to Windows 11!!! It charged until the moment I upgraded&it charges using the standard power supply.As of course I need to connect via the surface hub to connect to my screen / network / mouse / etc - this is rather...
  6. Surface Laptop stopped charging via surface hub since upgrade to Windows 11!!!

Surface Laptop stopped charging via surface hub since upgrade to Windows 11!!!: Surface Laptop stopped charging via surface hub since upgrade to Windows 11!!! It charged until the moment I upgraded&it charges using the standard power supply.As of course I need to connect via the surface hub to connect to my screen / network / mouse / etc - this is rather...
  7. Surface Dock not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Surface Dock not working: The dock doesn't work on my computer, but works another computer. It can charge my computer, but I can't use stuff plugged into it. And before you go saying to update it, I tried that, but it didn't work. So how do I fix my issue? P.S. I know the category is "Microsoft...
  8. Battery is not charging on Surface Laptop 2

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Battery is not charging on Surface Laptop 2: Is this a hardware or software issue? Icon shows: 0% available plugged in White light is glowing on battery charger. Laptop loses power when unplugged No previous build available in recovery options Performed clean Windows 10 install Issue not resolved powercfg...
  9. Modernized updating for your Surface Dock in Windows 10 Surface

in Windows 10 News
    Modernized updating for your Surface Dock in Windows 10 Surface: The latest firmware for Surface Dock now runs automatically in the background and simplifies the process of keeping your Surface Dock up to date. For full details, refer to Microsoft Surface Dock Firmware Update. [ATTACH] The tool comes packaged as a separate .MSI file...
  10. surface pro dock and chrome

in Windows 10 Customization
    surface pro dock and chrome: no sound from the surface pro dock when using Google Chrome. all my other applications work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-pro-dock-and-chrome/037fb1d1-66c3-4ca9-ad78-a271fb2f8e9c